KERO!!! Sgt Frog.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chibiruto
Ok.. wind if ur closin this... i couldnt find another topic thingy on Sgt frog so all i'm sayin is sorry if its noyt supposed to be here... but this is what i want .... a message topic for sgt frog... so here we go!!!!

Lumenesca
No, I dont think there are any others... so hey. Anyway, YEAH! I love this anime, too! Ish so funny smile

sanshain-eien
Originally posted by chibiruto
Ok.. wind if ur closin this... i couldnt find another topic thingy on Sgt frog so all i'm sayin is sorry if its noyt supposed to be here... but this is what i want .... a message topic for sgt frog... so here we go!!!!

chibiruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! long time no see buddy!!!!!!!!!!

GEROGEROGEROGEROGEROGERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chibiruto
woohooo....im back.....yay..thanks fur remembering...and yes "ish so funny"

riku-chan
i love Natsumi! she's so kick-butt!

chibiruto
yes.....the hottest tomboy ever

riku-chan
laughing out loud i just like how tough she is

EvilCap America
Am i the ONLY one that likes Kururu?

chibiruto
KUKU! no silly....haha............awkward..hehe

chibiruto
oh and sorry riku chan you know the whole mixed company thing hehe sorry embarrasment What the f**k?

riku-chan
huh? sorry for what?

chibiruto
you know the hole man thinks natsumi chan is hot ....u dont cuz ur not

chibiruto
sooo back on track...does anyone know about the new anime for it?<sgt frog>

riku-chan
there's an anime????

chibiruto
yeah...kero gunso..the best freakin anime ever,Gergero

riku-chan
Originally posted by chibiruto
yeah...kero gunso..the best freakin anime ever,Gergero
what?!?!?!?!
now i've got to go find it.

chibiruto
heck yesh, go look for volume.....uh....4,i think it is on the anime yet, it kinda goes along with the manga but shows into sgt keros past so...check it out!

riku-chan
awesome!

chibiruto
yes...awesome

SGT Frog
She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
o hot ,I just want to be wed with her and thet is the rated PG version. laughing

chibiruto
yes

Kululu@_@
When i went to Taiwan i watched the series and bought the chinese box set season 1..... kukukukukukukukukukukuku......... also keroro talks like a simple minded child, tamama is more childlish, giroro.... well you know and me i speak like a grown man(we forgot Dororo again, i like the name zeroro more...@_@)

chibiruto
yeah...and kululu is not understandable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.