Pob is coming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Superfly
Look out for Pob. For he is evil. And he will destroy.

BENITO
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Look out for Pob. For he is evil. And he will destroy. AHHH HELP Maybe If I kick him in the crotch and steal his wallet?

Darth Nauj
What the f**k?

Neo_Version 7
What in the world is that?

Red Superfly
It's fun to confuse Americans who have never heard of The Almighty Pob.

It was a kids TV show I used to watch when I was like 2 years old. The same people that made this went on to make the Teletubbies I think.

Nothing is as mighty as ye Pob.

BENITO
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
What in the world is that? Umm something from little kids Tv show I think I have No Friggin Idea

Neo_Version 7
Hmm...old school.

BENITO
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Hmm...old school. or Doped up to the Eyeballs school

Red Superfly
Yeah, it was some old school trippy shit.

For instance, Pob would usually introduce the show by spitting a thin film of spit all over the screen, then writing "Pob" in it.

Most episodes had bits where Pob would suddenly notice his knitted sweater would start unravelling. If he followed the thread, it would lead him to his next adventure.

I even remember his best friend (a teddy bear thing) riding along on a scooter, then he fell and hurt himself. Pob took him for an X-Ray, and the bear had a broken heart. That's right, he broke his heart by falling off a scooter. The X-Ray was just a heart-shape broken in half.

Classic shit.

BENITO

For instance, Pob would usually introduce the show by spitting a thin film of spit all over the screen, then writing "Pob" in it.

Most episodes had bits where Pob would suddenly notice his knitted sweater would start unravelling. If he followed the thread, it would lead him to his next adventure.

I even remember his best friend (a teddy bear thing) riding along on a scooter, then he fell and hurt himself. Pob took him for an X-Ray, and the bear had a broken heart. That's right, he broke his heart by falling off a scooter. The X-Ray was just a heart-shape broken in half.

Classic shit. No wonder people are screwed up now

Neo_Version 7

Classic shit.

Niiiice. thumb up

Red Superfly
Indeedy

Red Superfly
Does anyone know The Incredible Pob?

Neo_Communist

Amazing how someone can create such an inane thread like this but Slip gets banned for posting somthing much more understandable. sad

Red Superfly
It's the off-topic thread. Therefore inane-ness is part of the deal.

Neo_Communist
It's the off-topic thread. Therefore inane-ness is part of the deal.
I suppose you're right sad

impchimp
Does anyone know The Incredible Pob?
pob on kmc?yes...he destroyed secret falls once.he can be funny and dramatic at times.he can also be embarassing.

Red Superfly
That is not Pob. I mean the Wonderful Wooden Pob.

Neo_Communist
Originally posted by impchimp
pob on kmc?yes...he destroyed secret falls once.he can be funny and dramatic at times.he can also be embarassing.
no, not that pob, nobody likes him no

Red Superfly
I'm talking about the Individually Intimate Pob. The one that touches me at night and makes me feel special.

Neo_Communist
I'm talking about the Individually Intimate Pob. The one that touches me at night and makes me feel special.
eww sad

Red Superfly
Eww indeed. You didn't think that face of his was just for spitting did you?

impchimp
oh embarrasment ...i wondered where kmc pob got his name.is the 1 ur talking about bave like a full name or is is just pob.

Neo_Communist
Eww indeed. You didn't think that face of his was just for spitting did you?
Anywho- roll eyes (sarcastic)

Red Superfly
Everyone loves the demonic childrens TV character from hell.

Red Superfly
Bump The Pob

BENITO
Originally posted by Neo_Communist
Amazing how someone can create such an inane thread like this but Slip gets banned for posting somthing much more understandable. sad No that was just the final straw
He had been given warnings which he ignored so thats why he got banned

(Most of the warnings where about insulting people and being anti-social)

Red Superfly
Pob is all loving. There is nothing offensive about Pob, unless you count the "Eating of the orphans" incident,

BENITO
Pob is all loving. There is nothing offensive about Pob, unless you count the "Eating of the orphans" incident, laughing laughing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing laughing

Red Superfly
Spread the Pob love all over your body..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.