Ya Krunk'd Floo's Fluppin' Flippery Fug-up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
This is a work in progress. When it is finished, you may wish to re-tread your knee pads and bartering rahs and yipperty yas.

In the mean-time, flip a day-o-lay on da serve and squelch the shit outta all dat ol' Kowlung dung. It's way paste its bed-time. For dinner? What's being served, m'lady? A bag of old Hellos and kipper full of prosciutto? Sounds are computed thanks to your ears.

Be well and wait in silence. Any corruptions will be dealt with in due course. I can. I'm a car.

Behind you!

Poll-dance for me, then we'll sell your feet for a pole-lady to BBQ your ideas. Life is round, let's twist...

Neo_Version 7
No offense, Ya, but sometimes your posts are hard to understand.

I'm sure it's just me though. erm

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Me gwoices lickle lup-lup, bar-knuckloe krunk'd toe. Tiff-niff-giggled wid da plunk stunk gan garble blasted a big bunk of gan ni neyah, yo pus!

BakaXero
There are those who need lives
and there are those who desperately need lives

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by BakaXero
There are those he need lives

Hey, I'm the latter. smile

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Yes, video-games will rot your tiny, little mind...

Neo_Version 7
What? erm

BakaXero
then enters the genius wrapped in the aura of a fool

EsteemedLeader
OMG, is he speaking in tongues? scared

Clovie
i'm not even trying to understand it because the wisdom of the great oublah is a too high level for poor 'ol me.

BakaXero
wisedom?
where?

EsteemedLeader
wisedom?
where?

In this delicious bowl of Lucky Charms, part of a complete breakfast!

Paola
even more boring than his original self... yawn

Snoopbert
You talk like Ou Be One.

Clovie
Originally posted by Snoopbert
You talk like Ou Be One. he is Ou be.
with new IP

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Clovie
he is Ou be.
with new IP Oh.

Ban?

Clovie
Oh.

Ban? they can't prove him anything. and now (methinks) he acts a bit better.

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
This is a work in progress. When it is finished, you may wish to re-tread your knee pads and bartering rahs and yipperty yas.

In the mean-time, flip a day-o-lay on da serve and squelch the shit outta all dat ol' Kowlung dung. It's way paste its bed-time. For dinner? What's being served, m'lady? A bag of old Hellos and kipper full of prosciutto? Sounds are computed thanks to your ears.

Be well and wait in silence. Any corruptions will be dealt with in due course. I can. I'm a car.

Behind you!

Poll-dance for me, then we'll sell your feet for a pole-lady to BBQ your ideas. Life is round, let's twist... AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! So said Nero as looked out in the courtyard of degradation whilst fiddling on da fiddle...

DarkC
Thankfully I'm part of the former.

magic_hate_ball

Behind you!

Poll-dance for me, then we'll sell your feet for a pole-lady to BBQ your ideas. Life is round, let's twist...
time is running and passing and passing and running so you all better get it right this time cause there might be no next time y'all.....
it all makes sense and at the same time, its complete jibberish rolling on floor laughing

Neo_Version 7
Homie, it's game time.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Woah! I just got caligulated by an after thought of the ol' less two, but one! Times are grouping up like pencil-shavings to a magnet, if ya krunk ma phunk...

magic hate ball and Nun are on the right track; it is about stars, but at the same time it's about life. EsteemedLeader seems to be teetering on the edge of a goo-looblaster that has been parsnip'd all out of choose. However, in time, he may return and share elbows. Clovie, could if she would, but she can't. Time? No, thank you...I'm using rosemary as a substitute. The rest of the rabble are in need of quiet time. Neo is nearly chalked though. Keep plugging away.

Now, as then, we are/were/weren't only a pair of shoes. Forget that! Get yourself some 'Hoegarden' - is it a real word? hoo knows...

Snoopbert
Shush.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Puppies?

NunYahBidness
Woah! I just got caligulated by an after thought of the ol' less two, but one! Times are grouping up like pencil-shavings to a magnet, if ya krunk ma phunk...

magic hate ball and Nun are on the right track; it is about stars, but at the same time it's about life. EsteemedLeader seems to be teetering on the edge of a goo-looblaster that has been parsnip'd all out of choose. However, in time, he may return and share elbows. Clovie, could if she would, but she can't. Time? No, thank you...I'm using rosemary as a substitute. The rest of the rabble are in need of quiet time. Neo is nearly chalked though. Keep plugging away.

Now, as then, we are/were/weren't only a pair of shoes. Forget that! Get yourself some 'Hoegarden' - is it a real word? hoo knows... AHAHAHAHAHA!!! You tickle my pizzle to my nizzle...but honour is as honour does so do it! And I'll check da phat lady y0! God! Ya gotta love a woman, and Nirvana is spread wide for all to see, y'see.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Yo sayeth dough shit dat me likey-likes in the tip-trip-squip. Lippa-lip and Tilly-Trip gotta billa blip ma lollo-grip. Whip, take a mark wide, gather the juice, smell dat gravey inside.

NunYahBidness
Yo sayeth dough shit dat me likey-likes in the tip-trip-squip. Lippa-lip and Tilly-Trip gotta billa blip ma lollo-grip. Whip, take a mark wide, gather the juice, smell dat gravey inside. Hold up! Before you continue...I'm compelled to transliterate for all those who may find your jingle jangle far too wide a berth to comprehend.

Trans: I am not what you say and what you say is not what I am, I yam? Why certainly with gravy on da syde and a leg and a breast if you please.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Soda-ling-ling-de-lee, loo! Loppo lee leg-wrapp'd dap poss? Digh giddy bopadillop dang la-loo-la? Fun-gong-galley goo-ga loo!

Wolflet
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
No offense, Ya, but sometimes your posts are hard to understand.

I'm sure it's just me though. erm

Shush.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Wolflet

Exactly what you didn't say, but in antithesis.

Wolflet
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Syren
I would like to comprehend, please happy

magic_hate_ball

Now, as then, we are/were/weren't only a pair of shoes. Forget that! Get yourself some 'Hoegarden' - is it a real word? hoo knows...
plantin seeds imy Hoegarden but the bulbs wont fit take them and screw them in and see the light from underground and you dig the sound of the earthworms aerating the soild between your ears like when your mom would ask"are you growing potatoes in there?"
the pencil shavings are graphite lock tite, lock step off the curb into a sewer...sue her for false claims and clams you spit up after your feeding time im on the right track....could it be Daytona or Talledega...no one knows....keep pluggin' maybe one day youll find the extension cord baybee!!!

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
plantin seeds imy Hoegarden but the bulbs wont fit take them and screw them in and see the light from underground and you dig the sound of the earthworms aerating the soild between your ears like when your mom would ask"are you growing potatoes in there?"
the pencil shavings are graphite lock tite, lock step off the curb into a sewer...sue her for false claims and clams you spit up after your feeding time im on the right track....could it be Daytona or Talledega...no one knows....keep pluggin' maybe one day youll find the extension cord baybee!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sadly all I got outta dis was "are you there?" Knick-Knack slap-a-whack. Good try though...very good try!

Ya Krunk'd Floo
In club of free-three, do all clovers remiss! We be born and so hope fillets the flavour of our ready-made remedy remade malady of Kowloon, M'lady! It's all about those there them and that this being broken, then whoops-aloopa-doo, looky whoee camey fixedy thisy messy!?! Tis was we! Well, by giant leaps we've bounded the useuselesslessnessness of what wan't not going on before about all the shit faces and twinkles in eyes beating their pre-pubic chests as they remonstrate against words they don't know yet - different from not understand or comprehension, for sure. Said the Moocow one day, well it was a very good day. Re-joyce!

Syren
Help me... I am an excellent student flirt

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by Syren
Help me... I am an excellent student flirt Have a care, o' lady fair. To enter the mind with mazes upon mazes will leave you wanting more and if more, then nothing less than nothing will be your reward. *gasp*

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Syren, my dear, I shall help you by proposing this question:

If I was to display my hands to you, with the little fingers touching each other and my opposable thumbs completing the shape of the letter 'W', I do believe we may have found the indisputable formula for the size of a perfect ass.

Do you concur?

Syren
Originally posted by NunYahBidness
Have a care, o' lady fair. To enter the mind with mazes upon mazes will leave you wanting more and if more, then nothing less than nothing will be your reward. *gasp*

But to pretend like I have no care would mean learning and knowing nothing more than nothing. And nothing is something I never want to know.

Syren
Syren, my dear, I shall help you by proposing this question:

If I was to display my hands to you, with the little fingers touching each other and my opposable thumbs completing the shape of the letter 'W', I do believe we may have found the indisputable formula for the size of a perfect ass.

Do you concur?

*snigger* I just tried that, with my ass to the mirror and my face over the shoulder peeping.. it worked eek!

Inspectah Deck
A bag of old Hellos and kipper full of prosciutto?

A bag of prostitutes? huh

Syren
Whatever floats your boat, man laughing out loud

Inspectah Deck
Whatever floats your boat, man laughing out loud

laughing Buoyancy

magic_hate_ball
*snigger* I just tried that, with my ass to the mirror and my face over the shoulder peeping.. it worked eek!
oh to be that mirror...... eek!

Inspectah Deck
In club of free-three, do all clovers remiss! We be born and so hope fillets the flavour of our ready-made remedy remade malady of Kowloon, M'lady! It's all about those there them and that this being broken, then whoops-aloopa-doo, looky whoee camey fixedy thisy messy!?! Tis was we! Well, by giant leaps we've bounded the useuselesslessnessness of what wan't not going on before about all the shit faces and twinkles in eyes beating their pre-pubic chests as they remonstrate against words they don't know yet - different from not understand or comprehension, for sure. Said the Moocow one day, well it was a very good day. Re-joyce!

Great googly moogly. You see that loogly?

NunYahBidness
*snigger* I just tried that, with my ass to the mirror and my face over the shoulder peeping.. it worked eek! And you felt the need to not take said pic, thus posting it here for all us MEN of worth and talent or worthless talents, to behold and enjoy whilst sipping tequila? O' for shame! And I, a man with so few wants, never wanting more than what my two hands can hold have been denied, and in denying I have tasted the copper taste of mine own bile.

Never did stop the visual from pouring forth as the spewing geyser called old faithful. KA-CHING MA LINGALING DING!!!!

Ya Krunk'd Floo

vfughhfgrwuhreghiuufruighre frghfuijhgfsuihsfdpu uidfhgsguifhuihfsauhgfds uprghuifshgruhdjsvhjcvnm,nzxcvuirweuydsgjkhsdfuywe
rjhSo, you're telling me you have a perfect ass? Guess what! I have perfect hands! We should put our perfect pieces together and have a perfect party.dsighdsfhdshfvui fgyhruh uiheriu rghfdvnju iugrhfuijgij sduifghuisdhfghsdfgguih fgdguigfdsuihfdsiuhfuihvfd jfhfjkshdjhdsdusf hsduihdsuhsdaug huihfsdguihfsuihfdsui ghsuihgdushfphuhsfdiuh dfuishudhgureh.

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

My work here is done eyes

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I dunno about Nun, but that was just before fore-fore play for me.

Inspectah Deck
roll eyes (sarcastic)

My work here is done eyes

Without the help of Inspectah Deck detective

Thael
Originally posted by Clovie
he is Ou be.
with new IP

Why? confused

Ou Be Get ban? no expression

NunYahBidness
I dunno about Nun, but that was just before fore-fore play for me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Four play? Bah! The minutes to undress is forr-play enough. But I will whisper sweet nothings though. "COME HERE WOMAN, AND GRIND!!!!" I am after all, not without a heart.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by NunYahBidness
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Four play? Bah! The minutes to undress is forr-play enough. But I will whisper sweet nothings though. "COME HERE WOMAN, AND GRIND!!!!" I am after all, not without a heart.

I really enjoy medieval barbecues. They're so debauched.

magic_hate_ball
Debauchery is the word of the day. big grin

Ya Krunk'd Floo
It seems that 'War' won out with this won. One.

Syren
detective

Inspectah Deck
detective

eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.