Halo Multiplayer(CTF/Assault) RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkC
With Ush's blessing.
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok, Naruto can go ahead, as can Halo.

Halo Multiplayer(Team CTF/Assault) RPG
It will have two sides: Red. And Blue. Each in their own respective bases.

The main objective of each team will be to capture the other's flag. Three flag victories to win; and then the battle map will be changed.

Communication will be important, but it would be nice to add fairness or comic relief.

Unlike in-game, players will be able to choose from the following weapons: Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Beam Rifle, SMG's, Plasma rifles/pistols, needlers, magnums, Covenant Carbines, and one energy sword/rocket l./brute s. each.

Spawn weapons are different; they end up with the player after respawn and therefore have their own limits. Spawn weapons are limited to Carbines, Assault Rifles, or plasma rifles. Secondary spawn weapons are either plasma pistols, SMGs, or magnums.

Vehicles include(each team hassmile one banshee, two ghosts, one scorpion tank, one warthog(normal machine gun mounted). Ammo is considered to be limitless. Each team can have up to sixteen players. No stacking allowed(10 vs. 5, that kind of thing.)

If a participant is "killed", they are assumed to respawn after a total of FIVE posts, inside their own base, with their DEFAULT weapons chosen. If a vehicle is destroyed, it is assumed to respawn somewhere near the vicinity of the home base after a total of TEN posts.

Players are also expected to be mature and play fairly. No trash talking, but humor would be a nice touch. No bashing. Good grammar and spelling would be much appreciated.

Our FIRST battleground: Coagulationhttp://www.s-dogs.com/teamsd/games/halo2/map/images/Coa/Coa_bluebase.jpg
http://gamexplain.advancedmn.com/images-videos/halo2/coagulation1.jpghttp://files3.bungie.org/mrjukes/images/coagulation.jpg

Perspective of the game is assumed to be FIRST-PERSON, not third person. A mix of emotes(action text) and singular words would suffice.

To enter, registering players will take the Spartan Armour color test(What Color Spartan(Halo) are you?) to find out their color armour. BE AWARE THAT the test will only determine the COLOR of your armour, but the personality of your registering character is up for you to decide. Just ignore the words and take the color. You may choose your own secondary color to give yourself a uniqueness.

An example of registry:

Darth Extecute
Codename: Extecute
Color: Purpul
Secondary Color: Black
Team: Blue
Default Spawn Weapon: Carbine
Secondary Spawn Weapon: Magnums
Bio: You're a Purple Spartan. Your intelligence far outstrips most. You're pretty much the planner of the group. You excel at strategy and mind games. You prefer thought over action, and usually let others do the fighting. But your cunning strategy keep them from mocking you, and make you valuable. Just try not to get killed violently. He is an exelent ground veichle driver.

(copyed the bio from the test. It fit me perfectly ^^.. Just adding the last part)

DarkC
Here's moi.

Codename: Oakley
Color: Cobalt
Secondary Color: Green
Default Spawn Weapon: Battle Rifle
Secondary Spawn Weapon: Plasma Pistol
Bio:
Oakley's fairly secretive about his personal life in the battlefield, but he's a good soldier and good at following orders. However, he has a tendency to disobey and do what he thinks is right, and can be sardonic at times.

DarkC
Two blues. We need reds!

Darth Extecute
I can go Red..

DarkC
Sure thing.

Darth Extecute
1 red and 1 blue then. (my char is ok, right?)

DarkC
Yeah, it's your choice. 2v2 sounds like a good place to start.

Darth Extecute
yeah... will probably reach that by tonight, when all start getting online.

DarkC
yes

DeadlyPrecision
Codename: Blarney
Color: Dark Green
Secondary Color: Dark Blue
Secondary Spawn Weapon: Pistol
Bio: Blarney got his nickname fighting covenant on Reach, whenever he started killin he started screamin, and he screamed in a funny irish accent........other marines called it "Blarney".

DarkC
Just remember to take the test when you register, to find out your primary color. (What Color Spartan(Halo) are you?)

DeadlyPrecision
Codename: Blarney
Color: Steel
Secondary Color: Dark Green
Secondary Spawn Weapon: Pistol
Bio: Blarney got his nickname fighting covenant on Reach, whenever he started killin he started screamin, and he screamed in a funny irish accent........other marines called it "Blarney". But true to his battleworn steel armor he was a seasoned veteran, emerging victorious, if a little banged up in over 12 seperate major engagements not to mention atleast 60 small skirmishes. In the battle on reach he had a confirmed kill count of over 67 Elites, 267 grunts, 80 some odd jackels, as well as 2 count em 2 pairs of hunters. He received a half dozen medals for just that one engagement.

DarkC
thumb up

Gee, I thought everyone on Reach was dead. laughing out loud

Darth Extecute
use your imagination, DarkC.. however, according to my opinion it is pretty lame to have a body count for a halo character stick out tongue

DarkC
Yeah. erm

Liquid_Fire
what if ur steel, and can I plz not use the response I got on the site but one of my own, its a really really good test but I took the test honesty twice and got two different answers, and while both desrible me well, niether of them are really me which can only be reached by combining the 2.

DarkC
Sure. But you gotta be on the Red Team.

Family_guy725
Name: scorp
color: black
secondary color: brownish gold
team:um i dunno whatever team you need me on
default spawn weapon: assault rifle
secondary weapon: magnums
bio: scorp was a lone wolf he never called for back up thinking they would just get in his way. he tends to not follow orders he gets the job done how he wants to not how others tell him to.

Huon
sad i dont got xbox live.so i cant play....me so sadened....

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Huon
sad i dont got xbox live.so i cant play....me so sadened....
what were not playing on xbox live

DeadlyPrecision
[I dont know if you remember but not everyone died on Reach....a one "Linda" survived, she was a spartan. She was found in a cyropod drifting in space.......so perhaps just perhaps by some miracle even though it wouldnt really take a miracle some marines survived. Is that so hard to beleive?

Huon
But the map is for halo 2.Or is this for trhe pc version of halo 1?

Darth Extecute
maaan.. this is a RP not an thing we will play irl... he took the map so we would know the envoirment..

DarkC
BLUE
====
Oakley
Blarney

RED
===
Scorp
Extecute

Feel free to start, people....others can drop in at any time.

Darth Extecute
*Standing on the top of the red base*
"Listen up people.. The blue team is ready for us, and I can impossible know what they are planning, however I know they are expecting us as much as we expect them. I know I am not in command but I think a great plan would be to wait for them to make the first move, to find out how good they realy are." He watched the team (Scorp) as he lifted his battle rifle up and looked out at the field.

DarkC
Oakley spawned inside the blue base, BR55 in hand.
"Alrighty, I guess it's just us two." he snorted to Blarney. "We let them come to us, unless you're intent on sneaking through the clifftop tunnels."

supatroopa286
Codename: Corporal Woodstock
color: steel
Secondary color: Marine-uniform green
team: Blue
Default spawn weapon: battle rifle
default secondary weapon: shotgun
Bio:

You are part of the Steel Spartans. You're probably talented at at least one type of athletic activity. Your determination and grit are admirable. You do what has to be done. No other choice. You're first one into the battle, and last one out. People follow you. You are called upon for the most dangerous missions. You're metal-hard, iron-tough, and business to the core. People respect and can depend on you. You're conscious of your teammates, but will sacrifice their lives if necessary. You do what has to be done, first and foremost

lets get it on!

supatroopa286
Woodstock spawned on the side of the base, next to a warthog. he jumped in and drove to the rear entrance, and then he said through his helmet radio

"let's go get that flag. somebody give us sniper support, and somebody hop in, its Dukes of Hazzar- I mean Dukes of Halo time!"

Huon
I spose ill go red.heres bio

Color:Blue
Secondary color:Olive green
Team:Red
Main weapon:Battle rifle
Secondary weapon:shotgun

Bio:I was part of the steel spartans as well.

Huon spawned at the red base and holstered his shotgun and went over to the banshee under the base and then took it out and went over to a sniper post while staying in the shadows.He walked up and losty his battle rifle and took the sniper na dwaited to get in a good shot on the guy in the warthog.

Darth Extecute
~ wait a minute.. how can you have sniper if you dont have it as a weapond of choise? you had battle rifle and shotgun ~

Liquid_Fire
You are calm, patient, and make the right decisions without thinking twice. You are mindful of the others under your command, but the mission always comes first. You're probably talented at at least one type of athletic activity. Your determination and grit are admirable. You do what has to be done. No other choice. You're first one into the battle, and last one out. People follow you. You are called upon for the most dangerous missions. You're metal-hard, iron-tough, and business to the core. People respect and can depend on you. You're conscious of your teammates. You don't harbour hate for your enemies. You are a natural leader. Sometimes you get irksome, but rarely. You usually have good reserves of patience.

Armor and visor are both black. Archon can hide well in shadows, but he has no problem with charging into any battle field at any time. "I dont care where when or who's chosen location. I load my weapons and I do my job. Just like everyone else."

Spawn weapons: Battle Rifle, Plasma Pistol

Team: Red

Bio: Archon is like a veteran, he dosent compete much but he learned very fast and soon became the top competetor in his local area, he once won a team slayer while both other teams had 6 or 7 players and he was on his own. (This pretty much true lol) Archon is a killer, but he's not brutal.

Family_guy725
~i would like to change my seoncdary weapon to a sniper if thats alright~

DarkC
Sure, if you can pick one up. There's one on the top of the base.

Family_guy725
~ok then~
Scorp walked up to the top of the base making sure no one was headed for there base yet he looked down and saw a sniper rifle he picked it up and looked through it waiting for someone to come so that he could get a good shot.

Huon
Well you know i know that the battle rifle isnt as effective as the battle rifle at long range.And is anyone on top of blue base?Im at the ledge to the right of it.

DarkC
((next needs to be blue, ok?}}

Another Spartan's voice sounded enthusiastically through the speakerphones prompting them to hop on, and Oakley saw that the new fellow was behind the wheel of one of their M12 LRVs.
"What's your name, fella?" he asked, waving.

supatroopa286
"Just call me Corporal Woodstock, sir. I specialize in nothing really, just your average Spartan with a battle rifle. I'll get you to the red base, and cover you till you get the flag."

*revs engine*

Huon
But wait im sposed to be on red team.....Fine i guess im blue.

Huon
I spawned at the blue base and then went into a ghost and drove off towards the red base.I chose to stay near a ledge.

*com*This is Huon and im going to try to destroy the red base or atleast steal a tank from them.

He then drove oof a hill and started shooting at the red base top floor hoping to get a few kills.

DarkC
"That's it, boy. Just suppress them as best as you can." Oakley turned to Woodstock. "You shoot or me?"

supatroopa286
Woodstock cursed under his breath.

"damn. Sir, we gotta go now if we're gonna get that flag. that newbie went off in a flat-out bum-rush on his own. this could be our only chance! I'll drive."

DarkC
"Gotcha, 'Stock." Oakley strapped himself onto the tri-barreled machine gun. "Drive along the clifftop, don't go in there like a bunch of terrorists at a tea party."

{{Dang, where're the reds...}}

Blood_Flower
Codename: Irons
Color: Gold
Secondary Color: Green
Default Spawn Weapon: MA5B Assault Rifle
Secondary Spawn Weapon: M6D Pistol
Bio:
Irons is a Cobalt Spartan. He is always calm, patient, and makes the right decisions without thinking twice. Irons is very mindful of the others underhand command, but the mission always comes first. He doesn't harbour hate for his enemies. He is a natural leader. Sometimes he gets irksome, but rarely. He usually has a good reserves of patience.

supatroopa286
"Yes, Sir!"

Woodstock slammed on the gas and drove off. he went right for the hill in the middle of the area. As the Warthog went off it like a ramp, he yelled out

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAA!"

he arrived at the blue base and drove circles around it, giving Oakley a chance to pepper it with MG fire.

Family_guy725
((this doesnt have to do with halo 2 really ))
Scorp was under fire he took out his assault rifle and took a few shots at
the enemy but being careful not to get shot himself.

Huon
I started to shoot and i noticed that the warthog was coming so i went into the base and started to shoot at what seemed to be a enemy.It wasnt and i got the shotgun ammo and then i picked up the flag and ran out towards the warthog yelling into the com stop stop stop!!!

Family_guy725
"Damn!"yelled scorp. he jumped off the roof onto a ghost and went towards the warthog shooting like crazy

supatroopa286
'Stock slammed on the brakes, but it was too late. he slammed into his comrade. he went onto the hood and shattered to wind-shield. he groaned in pain.

"heh heh. umm, sorry."

Family_guy725
Scorp was zooming as quick as possible at the warthog he jumped off of his ghost on to the back of the warthog and began to fire at the enemies

Huon
Huon respawned at the blue base and yelled over his comm "You bastard!" then he ran off towards another ghost and went to get back the flag for his team.

Family_guy725
((if the person who was carrying the falg dies is it going back to where it was))

Huon
no it doesnt it just stays there until someone from that team goes over the flag and retunrs it to the base.But i wasnt that far off from the base so it really isnt much and i know you cant be in a vahicle if you want to get the flag back.

supatroopa286
Woodstock got out and threw a plasma grenade at point blank right on Scorp, who had boarded his warthog. he picked up the flag and started running.

Family_guy725
Scorp couldnt get it off it blew him back his into the base wall

supatroopa286
Woodstock was half way there, he was going to make it!

Huon
Huon ran towards the red base and then saw the guy who had crushed him with the red flag and he took aim at the enemies and prepared to fire.Also he ran up to his ally and covered him best huon could.

supatroopa286
Woodstock was at the entrance of the base, no one around to kill him. he was at the flag, and planted it with a cry of victory.

Huon
"Good job!"
Then i ran towards a recently spawned warthog and then got in and waited for a gunner to get in and for me to then go to the enemy base and get the flag for myself.

Family_guy725
"crap!"Scorp yelled.he ran towards the sniper and looked through it waiting for someone to come into hi sights

supatroopa286
Woodstock ran into the open ontop of the hill and jumped in the air

"HA HA! take that you bastards!"

Huon
"Get in the gunners seat!"

I then brought the warthog up to 'stocks and told that guy to get in and coveer me.

Family_guy725
Scorp saw two people in a warthog in the distance he shot there tires

supatroopa286
the sniper round richoched off the tire into Stocks head. his dead body fell on Huon.

Huon
Huon threw the body away and drove towards the red base taking random movements to avoid snipers.Then after a minute he got to the base and then kept going around the base try to crush people.

Blood_Flower

Huon
Uhhhhhh.......I dunno?

Huon got out and then he got up ontop of the base and stalthfully hit the sniper in the back and huon stole the flag and ran out towards a ghost.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Huon
Uhhhhhh.......I dunno?

Huon got out and then he got up ontop of the base and stalthfully hit the sniper in the back and huon stole the flag and ran out towards a ghost.
~you cant carry a flag and drive at the same time remember~
Scorp got up and went down to a ghost he hopped in and drove to the blue base

Darth Extecute
Extecute watched the battle. "The best way to strike is by suprise" he said and grabbed a shotgun. "Quickly in, but how will I get out? Thats a later issue" He said and smiled. He watched the warthog. "I take this" he said to anyone that was nearby. He dropped the four frag grenades as he ran and picked up plasma. He then took a deep breath as he arrived to the warthog again. "Now or never" he said and backed the rear of the warthog above the frags. He threw the plasma at them and jumped up after 2.1 seconds. The grenades exploded just after that and he launched into the air, in high speed and high up.. he flew past people down at the field and thought this was his first life going to hell.. Well planned, as always his planns made him land right into the little hole in the base and onto the flag, but just befor falling into the hole he shot down a guy who just respawned (when he still was flying quick in the air.). "Red team has the flag" he said and smiled as he moved out on the rear of the building with the flag on his back.

Huon
You can drive while in a vehicle.

I got into the base and took the flag and drove off while my gunner shot at the base and halfway i noticed someone with our flag and i tried to crush and i drove off a hill and flipped over.My gunner died and i used y smg's to shoot at him(i dropped the flag by the warthog)

DarkC
BLUE
===
Oakley
Blarney
Woodstock
Irons

RED
===
Scorp
Huon
Extecute
Archon

DarkC
{{Uh, did I die?}}

Blood_Flower
He held the MA5B Assault Rifle in his left hand. Suddenly he noticed one of the red team grab there flag. " You're mine. " He shot a couple of rounds, almost getting him by an inch. Suddenly he grabbed a grenade and flinged it towards the one that had the flag. It exploded, sending the man with the flag fall back. Irons of course missed him by 5 feet, but the impact of the grenade exploding next to him probably got him regaining consciousness for awhile.

DarkC
{{assuming I'm still alive..}}

Oakley peeked out from the clifftop tunel mouth overlooking the opposing base. So far, everything was in turmoil, and he wasn't so keen on unloading grenades on everyone with the Brute Shot he had swapped with his pistol just yet.

Family_guy725
Scorp took the flag from his fallen teammate and ran to the red base

Blood_Flower
" He is out of his mind. " Irons ran through the base as he watched another one of there team members grab the flag. He aimed the gun at it's head and then he was ready to shoot it, until an explosion was heard causing him to fall back. Pressing the trigger of the gun at the same time, instead getting a head shot the bullets went through left leg 2 times.

Family_guy725
((do we even have shields because to bulllets wouldnt break through a shield))

Blood_Flower

Family_guy725
(ok ))
Scorp had gotten to his base without any trouble he set down the flag
"one point for us"he said

Saratn
((just want to know...can someone let me know when I can join? already even teams...so i don't want to ruin it...)

DarkC
Doesn't matter, go ahead and pick a side...it's not like we're all online at the same time anyways.

Saratn
Codename: Blade
Color: Blue
Default Spawn Weapon: Battle Rifle(BR55)
Secondary Spawn Weapon: SMG
Bio: You are a Cobalt Spartan. You are calm, patient, and make the right decisions without thinking twice. You are mindful of the others under your command, but the mission always comes first. You don't harbour hate for your enemies. You are a natural leader. Sometimes you get irksome, but rarely. You usually have good reserves of patience.

Liquid_Fire
Well Im red anyways.

I forgot to subscribe to this thread and got lost trying to find it.

Archon spawned on top of his base. He moved to pick up two frag grenades that had appeared. His plasma pistol was at his side, he held is Battle Rifle in both arms. Clicked on his mic, "Where to people need to die most?" He heard a loud crash and ducked while rolling, looking off into the distance. "Never mind." He ran through the teleporter, Huon had crashed and his shields were low. "Perfect." He zig zagged off instinct, never stay still, and shot Huon in the head. The first two bullets from the burst impacted the shields, the thrid broke through and went through hi visor, he crumpled to the ground. "One kill for me." He ran and retrieved the flag, so far no one had noticed him...yet. Huon better not radio his team mates. With effort he flipped over one of the hogs. "Here!" He tossed his team mate their own flag, "Get in, go go go!" He jumped into the driver seat and his ally got in the passenger seat to hold both flags, he drove off keeping on the path so that the rocks and hills covered him from tank shots. Ho skidded to a halt at their entrance.

DarkC
Oakley's good patience finally paid out; his own flag was in the hands of some fellas driving one of the Warthogs.

There were two frag and two plasma grenades sitting beside him, but he hefted the Brute Shot easily, laid two spare grenade belts beside him, and eyed the trajectory.

The Brute shot went off with a loud WHUMP, and the first grenade blew through the hood of the 'Hog. The two opponent's shields flared; and Oakley planted the rest of the remaining grenades dead on; one blasted apart the windshield, another blew out the forefirst tire, and the last ravaged the passenger seat.
Reloading would take much too long, so he flicked the pins on the frags and hurled them. The explosion sent echoes rebounding across the valley, and hurled what was left far away.

Oakley stopped to reload the Brute Shot and slung that. Instead, he picked up his two plasma grenades and shouldered the battle rifle.

DarkC
BLUE
===
Oakley
Blarney
Woodstock
Irons

RED
===
Scorp
Huon
Extecute
Archon
Blade

Huon
Huon respawned and went inside of the tank and he saw the smoke was starting to lift and carefully traced the smoke to its origins and fired.Killing one man "Got ya back mutha!" Huon then got out and ran towards the dead man and tooks his sniper and waited for a clean target.

Liquid_Fire
Ten vaulted over the hog, his shields were almost out, he drew his Battle Rifle, "TAKE BOTH FLAGS AND SCORE, I HAVE YOU COVERED. GOGOGO!" He rolled out from the side of the hog firing toward the opressor, without slowing down he started to run, zig zaging so that the brute shot couldnt hit him, he could see the grenades coming at this distance.

Family_guy725
((recap plz))

Liquid_Fire
Red team just scored, and is now being bombarded by a Brute Shot, ur still inside after scoring. (I re-wrote your score because we didnt have our flag when you scored making it impossible, I got our flag back and you brought both of them to out base and scored while I covered you.)

DarkC
Good oll' Brute Shot. stick out tongue

Liquid_Fire
Ten jumped infront of a brute shot, his death would keep it from hitting something more valuable at the moment, besides he'd just re spawn later.

DarkC
Oakley was startled, but he squeezed off a round and smashed the other's shield down flat. The sharp blade did the rest.

Liquid_Fire
((Nice pic ther Dark C, "But you know, that in your heart. WE...are the same." "NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"wink)

((Ive noticed most of the threads just died all of a sudden.))

Huon
Ya ive noticed that

Huon
?Did this forums just die or sumthing?

Liquid_Fire
((school lil dude, in high school you get about 2 hours o homework, least I do, and im one of the smarter kids))

Avier
Codename: Avier
Color: Colbolt
Default Spawn Weapon: Battle Rifle(BR55)
Secondary Spawn Weapon: Magnum
Bio:

You are a Cobalt Spartan. You are calm, patient, and make the right decisions without thinking twice. You are mindful of the others under your command, but the mission always comes first. You don't harbour hate for your enemies. You are a natural leader. Sometimes you get irksome, but rarely. You usually have good reserves of patience

Very startigic, Avier likes to pan things out and then excute them. Likes feild combat but has a more natural tendency for Tatics.

Avier
OOC: Will start posting when I get a recap, read the previous posts but cant really follow where this is at.

Liquid_Fire
The last post was over a month ago dude, I think this is dead.

Avier
Really? wow this sucks, wanna try and rez it?

Liquid_Fire
We need more players first then...

Family_guy725
i'll rejoin it no other halo threads to go to cept liquids and im on like a friggin waiting list

Liquid_Fire
Hey, you can't blame me for that! Right now it's just impossible for anyone else to show up. Btw, can you PM me your profile again? I think I have it confused with another persons...

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
Hey, you can't blame me for that! Right now it's just impossible for anyone else to show up. Btw, can you PM me your profile again? I think I have it confused with another persons...
i forgot it and im not blaming you for anything

Liquid_Fire
You forgot your profile?! Isn't it saved in your inbox? Or sentbox?

Family_guy725
You forgot your profile?! Isn't it saved in your inbox? Or sentbox?
why isnt it in your inbox?!?!?!?!

Liquid_Fire
Some person who joined my Star Wars RP sends me about 20 PM's a day, I freaked and started deleting them all, I think I accidentally delted urs at the same time.

Family_guy725
Some person who joined my Star Wars RP sends me about 20 PM's a day, I freaked and started deleting them all, I think I accidentally delted urs at the same time. lol okay ill send it to ya

Honda_Tadakatsu
Codename: G-Sides
Color: Tan-Yellow
Secondary Color: Brown
Default Spawn Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Secondary Spawn Weapon: Shotgun
Bio: A sniper expert, he knows when and where to fire. He fires and forgets, knowing he got his shot. These recent battles, though, have proven more difficult, as many shots seem to glide through past their target. But he usually gets his man. A GREAT Warthog driver, due to his cool reflexes, as seen by his name, which is a play on B-Sides, a remix of a song that usually instills cool, collective thoughts, through hip melodies and beats.

Rashedec
cam i get in it

Liquid_Fire
Sure

Family_guy725
honda is making a new one join his maybe if we get all the halo peeps ush will approve it

Rashedec
codename:bloodassassin
color: red
secondarycolor:black
team:red
spawnweapons:rifle
secondaryweapons:magnums pistol

ChakraStrings
Haha, a Halo RPG about CTF. I'd like to watch this, but if I like it, could I possibly join in?

Family_guy725
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
Haha, a Halo RPG about CTF. I'd like to watch this, but if I like it, could I possibly join in?
yeah man its pretty fun actually

Family_guy725
ok im redoing a person
name: Jack
nickname: Bowie
default spawn weapon: assault rifle
secondary spawn weapon: Energy sword
team:blue
colour:gold
secondary color: crimson
bio: Bowie got his name for his like of energy swords when he first went to battle it was the first covenant weapon he used and has loved it ever since

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.