SpellJammer can guess your flame warrior.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
After seeing more battles then engaging, SpellJammer has developed a knack for detecting what type of flame warrior each person be.. This is good infact because if he ever finds a forum willing to help create his flame warriors card game. It would be very interesting to say the least..

If you're curious, you may ask, remember, there is no winning and losing in the art of flamming. Just pissing the hell out of somebody..

BENITO
Originally posted by Spelljammer
After seeing more battles then engaging, SpellJammer has developed a knack for detecting what type of flame warrior each person be.. This is good infact because if he ever finds a forum willing to help create his flame warriors card game. It would be very interesting to say the least..

If you're curious, you may ask, remember, there is no winning and losing in the art of flamming. Just pissing the hell out of somebody.. I'm quite good at annoying people that and inuendos I can do without even trying big grin big grin big grin big grin

Spelljammer
Originally posted by BENITO
I'm quite good at annoying people that and inuendos I can do without even trying big grin big grin big grin big grin
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/Assets/loopy.jpg
Loopy's messages are incomprehensible to all but himself. Loopy is easily aroused and exuberant in battle and fearlessly flings himself at any Warrior - even Kung-Fu Master. Loopy's main weapons consist of a disarming array of nonsequiturs, tautologies, and bizarre metaphors, which can often gain him an advantage in the initial stages of an attack. Combatants very quickly realize, however, that Loopy is a certifiable nut case and generally avoid further engagement. Jerk and Evil Clown revel in egging Loopy on for their own amusement. CAUTION: Loopy cannot be defeated with conventional weapons - any response to his attacks will provoke a fusillade of incoherent messages, so Loopy is best left undisturbed.

BENITO
Originally posted by Spelljammer
http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/Assets/loopy.jpg
Loopy's messages are incomprehensible to all but himself. Loopy is easily aroused and exuberant in battle and fearlessly flings himself at any Warrior - even Kung-Fu Master. Loopy's main weapons consist of a disarming array of nonsequiturs, tautologies, and bizarre metaphors, which can often gain him an advantage in the initial stages of an attack. Combatants very quickly realize, however, that Loopy is a certifiable nut case and generally avoid further engagement. Jerk and Evil Clown revel in egging Loopy on for their own amusement. CAUTION: Loopy cannot be defeated with conventional weapons - any response to his attacks will provoke a fusillade of incoherent messages, so Loopy is best left undisturbed. Dude I make sense but the rest is true

But where are my Psychic Nunchucks

Kharhmah
Originally posted by BENITO
I'm quite good at annoying people that and inuendos I can do without even trying big grin big grin big grin big grin
I love innuendos. shifty

And your avvy. droolio ninja

APIECEOFME
Ok, the song didn't really make sense, so I thought I'd see what you came up with here stick out tongue

Masrix
Me!

Clavis
stop putting your name in thread titles

overlord
Originally posted by Clavis
stop putting your name in thread titles, it upsets me..
awww...
Spelljammer!! ME ME ME!!!

Clavis
I just find it highly annoying that 2 threads say SPELLJAMMER as if we didn't know he made it!!! (for ur information; it says it under the thread as well) roll eyes (sarcastic)

overlord
Thank you for that mega killer cool information.

By the way, I personally can't imagen finding it annoying, but whatever floats your boat. You like being angry don't you? Just like Ren Hoek! cool..

Shakyamunison
OK, go do it...

What is a flame warrior?

The True Fear
Who am I?

Gir
who am i?

EsteemedLeader
What site are those internet-bio-profiles-things come from?

Spelljammer

The True Fear
Who am i

Spelljammer
Originally posted by The True Fear
Who am I?
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/xenophobe.jpg
Xenophobe is usually a long-term discussion forum participant and he thinks of the forum as his private compound. Xenophobe regards new forum arrivals as mentally deficient and perhaps even having criminal tendencies, and they are invariably approached with suspicion and condescension. Xenophobe will mount a furious attack if a Newbie has the temerity to make critical observations about the forum's social dynamics, or questions its prevailing opinions.

The True Fear
F'ing noobs

EsteemedLeader
What site is this from?

Jonathan Mark
What Flame Warrior are you?

Bloigen
confused

Council#13
no expression

Spawn_Master
no expression thumb down

Koala MeatPie
I'm Big Dog?

Bardock is Definitly an Evil Clown.

Storm is God.

And I know there are a couple of moronic Grammarians around here.

Ush and BackFire Would Probably fit into Eagle Scout.
But BF is more on the Kung-Fu Master side.

Drunk Naz Definitly is "Acne"

Deano DEFINITLY is a Klaxon.

K.Diddy and XYZ are Yuk Yuks by nature.

Koala MeatPie
Ush is also more on the "Godfather" Side.

Lana is most definitly a *cough* Netiquette Nazi.

Redcaped = Loopy.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
I'm Big Dog?

Bardock is Definitly an Evil Clown.

Storm is God.

And I know there are a couple of moronic Grammarians around here.

Ush and BackFire Would Probably fit into Eagle Scout.
But BF is more on the Kung-Fu Master side.

Drunk Naz Definitly is "Acne"

Deano DEFINITLY is a Klaxon.

K.Diddy and XYZ are Yuk Yuks by nature.

Wait, you think you are Big Dog?

And I hope you are not referring to my persona as Evil Clown....

Koala MeatPie
Christ Sake, You just repeated everything I said.
Thats just f°cking dumb.

Bardock42
Christ Sake, You just repeated everything I said In the Form of A Question.

Thats just ****ing dumb.

No I didn't.

You said "I'm Big Dog?". Note the Question Mark. This is not a clear statement. Therefore asking was certainly acceptable. Also, you are not a very good debater, so I disagree very much.

The second wasn't a question at all, it was a statement. And I still hope you didn't. Because that certainly doesn't characterizes me.

Koala MeatPie
You're an Idiot, Evil Clown fits most.
Other then that I don't care whatever the f°ck you are.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bardock42
No I didn't.

You said "I'm Big Dog?". Note the Question Mark. This is not a clear statement. Therefore asking was certainly acceptable. Also, you are not a very good debater, so I disagree very much.

The second wasn't a question at all, it was a statement. And I still hope you didn't. Because that certainly doesn't characterizes me.

So, what difference does it make ?
It makes none.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bloigen
So, what difference does it make ?
It makes none.

But now you have gone.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bardock42
But now you have gone.

Ahhh

Bardock42
You're an Idiot, Evil Clown fits most.
Other then that I don't care whatever the f°ck you are. How am I an Idiot. How does Evil Clown fit. How do you not care but then go ahead posting some sort of judgment about my style of debating? Also, please, could you use "than" once in a while?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.