Post Apocolypse?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nauj
ok since these past years hurricanes are getting worser and worser each year; look at what katrina has done recently. the bible talks about floods and natural disasters. so is the end near and if so what are your thoughts. Discuss....

as for me Im always waiting for the end to come big grin

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
ok since these past years hurricanes are getting worser and worser each year; look at what katrina has done recently. the bible talks about floods and natural disasters. so is the end near and if so what are your thoughts. Discuss....

as for me Im always waiting for the end to come big grin

Learn some history. To say that Katrina is the start of the end is laughable. laughing laughing

Deano
http://www.ickedownload.com/Forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5417

Sept. 29th at 11:11 A.M.

There will be a volcanic eruption in the North West USA of horrendous consequence.

The USA will cease to exist as we now know it.

Further info:

Get Every0ne you know on the internet to come here and read the threads concerning my prophecy OF SEPT. 29TH- so they can make up THIER OWN minds....

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Learn some history. To say that Katrina is the start of the end is laughable. laughing laughing
well Im not religious buddy someone just told me this.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Deano

There will be a volcanic eruption in the North West USA of horrendous consequence.

Further info:

Get Every0ne you know on the internet to come here and read the threads concerning my prophecy OF SEPT. 29TH- so they can make up THIER OWN minds....
how purefect evil face

xmarksthespot
If there is no volcanic eruption will you stop posting the Icke conspiracy threads?

Deano
no...smile

Shakyamunison
well Im not religious buddy someone just told me this.

My post had nothing to do with religion. Take some time and learn history, you will see that things like hurricanes go in cycles and this one was not the biggest.

Darth Nauj
My post had nothing to do with religion. Take some time and learn history, you will see that things like hurricanes go in cycles and this one was not the biggest.
thats right

Shakyamunison
no...smile

So even if Icke is wrong you will still believe him?

Atlantis001
Yeah... a bit sensationalistic. People need sensationalism, nothing never happens. But for now you only have movies like War of the Worlds, and The day after tomorrow.

Shakyamunison
thats right

What are you talking about? What's right?

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Atlantis001
Yeah... a bit sensationalistic. People need sensationalism, nothing never happens. But for now you only have movies like War of the Worlds, and The day after tomorrow.
those movies rock
What are you talking about? What's right?
your right

debbiejo

Further info:

It's also in the Bible Code.... blink

No USA...Where am I gonna go.............cry

Will anybody here miss me.... sad

Shakyamunison
those movies rock

your right

So this thread has a sarcastic topic. You really don't believe your statement.

smile

I think it was this statement that through me; "as for me I'm always waiting for the end to come"

Now I see the sarcasm, it was just a little to deep to see the bottom.

debbiejo
I guess I won't be taking my cruise in February....I got scuba certified and everything.......The British must really hate American to post something like that......Lol.

Now I got to find a cave to live in....no net access ever ever again.....I'll just use all my Y2K supplies.....UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

Good bye....good bye everybody.......good bye....good bye......bye

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
I guess I won't be taking my cruise in February....I got scuba certified and everything.......The British must really hate American to post something like that......Lol.

Now I got to find a cave to live in....no net access ever ever again.....I'll just use all my Y2K supplies.....UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

Good bye....good bye everybody.......good bye....good bye......bye

Don't Panic! Just stay calm. Hay! I like that smilie.

Darth Nauj
So this thread has a sarcastic topic. You really don't believe your statement.

smile

I think it was this statement that through me; "as for me I'm always waiting for the end to come"

Now I see the sarcasm, it was just a little to deep to see the bottom.
Im not being sarcastic and if you took it like that to bad so sad

Shakyamunison
Im not being sarcastic and if you took it like that to bad so sad

How can I be right and you not sarcastic the only solution left is you are illogical. bye

Atlantis001
EVERYONE ! E-mail this thread to everyone you know ! We just discovered that the world will end soon. Be prepared. THIS IS AN EMERGENGY !

Run for your lives !

Shakyamunison
EVERYONE ! E-mail this thread to everyone you know ! We just discovered that the world will end soon. Be prepared. THIS IS AN EMERGENGY !

Run for your lives !

laughing

Darth Nauj

Run for your lives !
f*ck off

debbiejo

Run for your lives !

Can somebody please adopt me......An international family please.

Shakyamunison
f*ck off

What is your IQ? Around 3 maybe on a good day 4.

Keep your fowl mouth to yourself, if you use that kind of language again, I will report you! mad

debbiejo
The Science Channel did have something about Mt. St. Helen...a while back..... crybaby

I'm a nice girl.....won't anyone adopt me.......

Shakyamunison
The Science Channel did have something about Mt. St. Helen...a while back..... crybaby

It's been known for a long time that Yellowstone is a supper volcano and that a portion of the lake is rising. This has been know for over 20 years now, not new news.

Darth Nauj
Can somebody please adopt me......An international family please.
lol
What is your IQ? Around 3 maybe on a good day 4.

Keep your fowl mouth to yourself, if you use that kind of language again, I will report you! mad
erm I pitty you

I will evil face

Shakyamunison
lol

erm I pitty you

I will evil face

As if I care. Keep with the rules....

Atlantis001
f*ck off

It was not my intention to offend you, I just found it too funny to be quiet.

Darth Nauj
As if I care. Keep with the rules....
how old are you 39, 49, 59, 89 lol

It was not my intention to offend you, I just found it too funny to be quiet.
no You didnt it was quite funny and I was being sarcasitc

Shakyamunison
how old are you 39, 49, 59, 89 lol

Offensive Posts
There may be places where explicit, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behavior is appropriate however KMC Forums is not one of them. Discussion forum posts that contain explicit, obscene or vulgar language will be removed. Similarly, discussion forum posts that solicit or offer explicit or X-rated GIFs, JPEGs or similar content files will be deleted without notice!
We generally use the PG-13 rating as a guideline as to what is allowed. If you don't know whether your post falls under the rating, contact a moderator immediately.

I am old enough to put you over my nee and spank you. laughing

Darth Nauj
Offensive Posts
There may be places where explicit, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behavior is appropriate however KMC Forums is not one of them. Discussion forum posts that contain explicit, obscene or vulgar language will be removed. Similarly, discussion forum posts that solicit or offer explicit or X-rated GIFs, JPEGs or similar content files will be deleted without notice!
We generally use the PG-13 rating as a guideline as to what is allowed. If you don't know whether your post falls under the rating, contact a moderator immediately.

I am old enough to put you over my nee and spank you. laughing
pedophile

Shakyamunison
pedophile

You are a troll, go away.

Darth Nauj
You are a troll, go away.
why thank you big grin

Atlantis001

Whatever.

Deano
29th september 11:11am

you have been warned from god(me)

Shakyamunison
29th september 11:11am

you have been warned from god(me)

What year?

You see that is the loop hole.

debbiejo
What year?

You see that is the loop hole.

On
Sept. 29th, 2005 -
A Volcano Erupts

Covered with Ash.....Me no look good in ash....just like mount Vesuvius.

Shakyamunison
On
Sept. 29th, 2005 -
A Volcano Erupts

Covered with Ash.....Me no look good in ash....just like mount Vesuvius.

If it's Yellowstone then I'll be ok, the damage will go east. eek!

Or could it be this?

http://www.livescience.com/forcesofnature/ap_050906_sisters_bulge.html

What I think is... laughing

Deano

click this link for more info on the upcoming volcanic eruption!!!!!

Shakyamunison

click this link for more info on the upcoming volcanic eruption!!!!!

That is nothing but some guy's website...

mr.smiley
What I find funny is that every time something bad happens in "America",us Americans shout it's the end.While the whole time the rest of the world has ben in constant hell forever.

debbiejo
It will blow east mr. smiley....east, east, east....The Science channel said east.... confused

xmarksthespot
Who's blowing who?
Are we still listening to Deano and Icke? The man thinks people are lizards for god's sakes.

debbiejo
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Who's blowing who?
Are we still listening to Deano and Icke? The man thinks people are lizards for god's sakes.

No...the Science Channel... laughing out loud ...Mount St. Helen is waiting for us....we're gonna die...............

Don't even have my passport yet....I'll be covered with soot, and ash....and....and..........I'll be dirty...I don't like to be dirty....

tv_horror

finti
Ragnarok

debbiejo
If that's something you smoke...then OK...

finti
Ragnarok is the real name for the acopalypse

Deano
Who's blowing who?

lizards which are beings from other dimensions..

Darth Nauj
Whatever.
so 90's

xmarksthespot
lizards which are beings from other dimensions.. Is that supposed to increase his credibility? erm

debbiejo
Nobody cares......nobody around the world cares that USA is gonna be no more....No one will miss me....Don't you care about the Volcano?????

confused beer I wan't to smoke some of that Ragnarok laughing out loud

Deano
Is that supposed to increase his credibility? erm

do you believe there is other dimensions of reality?

Darth Nauj
Nobody cares......nobody around the world cares that USA is gonna be no more....No one will miss me....Don't you care about the Volcano?????

confused beer I wan't to smoke some of that Ragnarok laughing out loud
I care because *its the end of the world as we know* big grin

Deano
and i feel fine..

Darth Nauj
did anyone hear about the typhoon that happened in japan?

debbiejo
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna build an Ark....I hear it worked the first time....boat

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
Ragnarok is the real name for the acopalypse

None of the goddesses were mentioned in various accounts of the aftermath of Ragnarok, but there are assumptions that Frigg, Freya and the other goddesses had survived.

Whewwww....I was worried there for a minute...I survived... big grin

finti
Ragnarok the real end of times

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
Ragnarok the real end of times

I know I read about it.....It's scary...scary too... confused

finti
and it all ends well though

fini
lol, funny its only a disaster when people lives are affected, but there are soo many damn people around, its rare for a natural PHENOMENOM to not be a disaster.

LOL the bible sooo does not know anything. WE have had volcanoes that wiped out 90% of life on the planet, ice ages, etc,,,,,and the world didn't end.

debbiejo
NO....cause I'm here....Can't kill me....I go on and on....I'm one of those eternal things...

Darth Nauj
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna build an Ark....I hear it worked the first time....boat
can I help?! I love animals big grin

debbiejo
Originally posted by Sir Nauj
can I help?! I love animals big grin

Look around you're in a religious pet store........Pagans, Wiccans, .Buddhists, Baptists, Pentecostals. Catholics,True Church of Christ, ......and the group called other, heathens, vipers, heretics...... all kinds of animals...careful....some bite real nasty....wear gloves...Atheists!

Shakyamunison
Look around you're in a religious pet store........Pagans, Wiccans, .Buddhists, Baptists, Pentecostals. Catholics,True Church of Christ, ......and the group called other, heathens, vipers, heretics...... all kinds of animals...careful....some bite real nasty....wear gloves...Atheists!

Well, lets grab two of each, put them in a big boat, and when we are safe, we can get really drunk and have sex with our daughters. laughing

debbiejo
laughing out loud

Sir Nauj
you scare me sometimes kiddo stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Sir Nauj
you scare me sometimes kiddo stick out tongue

laughing out loud

debbiejo

DigiMark007
Amusing thread. I have lots of twinkies and taco bell hot sauce packets, so when the Apolalypse comes, I'll be ready.

And if the end is coming, why worry about it? Maybe we'll be reincarnated onto other, more interesting planets. It'll be nice...I've always wanted to travel, but never seem to have the money...especially for those pan-galactic trips.

-DM smile

debbiejo
The cool thing from that article, which I only copied part of, is that it had to do with the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD...and not written by a Christian John the Revelation writer....There is some truly amazing info. in that site about other topics as well.....And man what sex the church was involved in...sorry about the lude pics. in there......and how a Priest found out many truths and frauds and now...there's a law suit against the Catholic Church....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.