4Waydeathmatch Thunderdome style

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
Wildcat vs Kingpin vs Marv vs Regular ol Bruce Wayne(NO GADGETS OR COSTUME) No wepons only Iron spikes that sorround the dome in which they are in.
and oh they fight to the death...but u knew that

Solidus Snake
my thoughts are on bats

marv is tough yea, but bats beat amydala so i feel he can knock marv out

kingpin is too slow. i know hes a very able fighter, but he will go down (possibly by marv)

wildcat is the 2nd batman in here. his skillsa re mostly in boxing, so he goes down too

Wickerman
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
my thoughts are on bats

marv is tough yea, but bats beat amydala so i feel he can knock marv out

kingpin is too slow. i know hes a very able fighter, but he will go down (possibly by marv)

wildcat is the 2nd batman in here. his skillsa re mostly in boxing, so he goes down too

Am i the only one here that's seen Marv get beaten and just keep going or machinegunned beyond any hope....but surviving? What the f**k?

Either way, my money's either on him, or Brucey.....not sure yet, but personally i tend to think Marv would fare at least a bit better. If Bats can get close enough to apply a strong kick/punch in a nerve center or something....he might knock Marv out....but i'm not sure he could do that without getting KTFO ......i'm not sure yet

~wickerman~

Piedmon
Yeah, Batman.

jrodslam
Kingpin once beat Cap in a fight. Too slow my ass.

It comes down between him and Bruce. Once Kingpin grabs Bruce, its over imo.

Wickerman
Originally posted by jrodslam
Kingpin once beat Cap in a fight. Too slow my ass.

It comes down between him and Bruce. Once Kingpin grabs Bruce, its over imo.

Kingpin also got KTFO by Daredevil......your point is? erm

~wickerman~

jrodslam
Originally posted by Wickerman
Kingpin also got KTFO by Daredevil......your point is? erm

~wickerman~

And Kingpin has beat DD as well. And Daredevil also k.o.'d Cap.

My point IS that Kingpin is by no means slow. Hes probably stronger than anyone here, and fights people who have trained and mastered multiple fighting styles.

Hed be the most underrated, so hed use that to his advantage.

Solidus Snake
kingpin goes down first

him beating cap is PIS.

jrodslam
kingpin goes down first

him beating cap is PIS.

Did you see the fight? Tell me, what was PIS about it?

Wickerman
And Kingpin has beat DD as well. And Daredevil also k.o.'d Cap.

My point IS that Kingpin is by no means slow. Hes probably stronger than anyone here, and fights people who have trained and mastered multiple fighting styles.

Hed be the most underrated, so hed use that to his advantage.

The reason i left Kingpin out, is because i figured he'd be outed by either Bats or Marv. I mean......the way i see it (and i could be wrong, it's just my opinion) he wouldn't go for Marv, the biggest brute in there, and IMO hardest one to go down.....he'd most likely go after either wildcat or Batman.....and i really don't see him getting past Batman erm

~wickerman~

jrodslam
Originally posted by Wickerman
The reason i left Kingpin out, is because i figured he'd be outed by either Bats or Marv. I mean......the way i see it (and i could be wrong, it's just my opinion) he wouldn't go for Marv, the biggest brute in there, and IMO hardest one to go down.....he'd most likely go after either wildcat or Batman.....and i really don't see him getting past Batman erm

~wickerman~

Well it could go down that way possibly. But knowing Kingpin, hed play it smart. I think hed go for Wildcat first, then try to take out Marv. Which just leaves him and Bruce after. And hey...if he can take out Cap, Bruce without the gadgets shouldnt be that much harder. IMO.

Wickerman
Well it could go down that way possibly. But knowing Kingpin, hed play it smart. I think hed go for Wildcat first, then try to take out Marv. Which just leaves him and Bruce after. And hey...if he can take out Cap, Bruce without the gadgets shouldnt be that much harder. IMO.

I also see him trying to take out Wildcat first.....he might or might not. Marv would probably go for the costumed freak first (batman). KP would prolly get rid of WC.....now....i don't think he's crazy enough to go for Mr. "I throw grown men around like they're rag dolls" Marv......and would probably go for Batman.

~wickerman~

jrodslam
Lol. But you gotta remember. Kingpin throws grown men around too.

Wickerman
Lol. But you gotta remember. Kingpin throws grown men around too.

But he's fat.......and ugly...... unlike Marv.......shifty .......shut up......

I'm tired....haven't slept all night....and it's almost midnight again.....my brain's not fully functional tonight, as can be noticed in several threads sad

~wickerman~

jrodslam
Drink a V8, and call it a night lol.

Solidus Snake
remember, its not bats, its bruce wayne. a pretty boy. one of them is gonna attack him. understimate him, and get whupped real bad whilst the other 2 are wailing on each other.

i think marv would attack him. bruce would do to marv what kevin did to marv.

kingpin and wild cat would fight. wildcat is too fast for kingpin and will take him down with a few shots to the head. fisk will get in his licks tho. then it would be wildcat against brucie. bruce will take him down

now, as to why kingpin cant take down cap. because cap is to humans what superman is to superhumans. the best. he will be hard pressed to take him down.

Wickerman
remember, its not bats, its bruce wayne. a pretty boy. one of them is gonna attack him. understimate him, and get whupped real bad whilst the other 2 are wailing on each other.

i think marv would attack him. bruce would do to marv what kevin did to marv.

kingpin and wild cat would fight. wildcat is too fast for kingpin and will take him down with a few shots to the head. fisk will get in his licks tho. then it would be wildcat against brucie. bruce will take him down

now, as to why kingpin cant take down cap. because cap is to humans what superman is to superhumans. the best. he will be hard pressed to take him down.

Seriously though......i've personally never seen Batman move like Kevin did....ok? If you have....please show me.

jrodslam: i will.......later...... shifty

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.