Can DeadPool be killed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
D-Pool is now Immortal thank to Death itself and has a healing factor far above that of Wolverine, but I was thinking, against a guy like Thor or Supes, that can just fly into the sun and drop him into it, how could he survive to that?He'll grow back or just reborn?

doctorstrongbad
I haven't read the comic were DeadPool became immortal. Do you have a scan or a link to it. I would like to see it before I respond.

demigawd
My long-standing theory about "unkillable" people who are disintegrated is that they just exist forever as disembodied consciousness, which is likely a fate worse than death. Kinda like being an immortal multiple amputee quadraplegic mute.

Wickerman
Originally posted by demigawd
My long-standing theory about "unkillable" people who are disintegrated is that they just exist forever as disembodied consciousness, which is likely a fate worse than death. Kinda like being an immortal multiple amputee quadraplegic mute.

That is by no doubt your freakiest post.........ever......What the f**k?

Ahem.....i'd say he's killable...but just won't stay dead. I recall a guy put a bullet in his head and he just got back up in a few seconds cursing. Depending on how he dies, i'd say yeah.....he's pretty much unkillable. But if Supes were to drop him on the Sun.....well....apart from the fact that he'd already be dead by the time he gets there....he probably wouldn't even be aware of anything going on, seeing as the constant heat etc. etc. would probably continuously annihilate any regeneration attempt. Kinda like this:

Him being conscious = you logging into KMC on your computer.

Him regenerating = you starting up your computer.

The Sun = a virus that shuts your computer down every time you try to reboot it.

He wouldn't even be aware of what's going on....i'd say in this particular scenario, he dies on the trip to the sun (obviously), it's like falling asleep.....next thing he knows, he wakes up a few billion years later on some alien ship that picked him up from outter space What the f**k?

~wickerman~

jgiant
he cant keep regenerating if there is nothing to regenerate, every molecule would be destroyed.

demigawd
Yes, hence the "disemobodied consciousness" theory I have.

Deadpool = Shadow King.

Wickerman
Originally posted by jgiant
he cant keep regenerating if there is nothing to regenerate, every molecule would be destroyed.

I'd still say that since he can't die, and has such an insane healing ability, the attempt would still exist.....not saying it would work....but the attempt would be there erm

~wickerman~

Draco69
Originally posted by jgiant

Exactly.

Unless he can regenerate from something ridiculous like a "string" or atom or something.

willRules
He is cursed by Thoanos with life so he cant ever meet Death....so we know he wont die but he would be stuck there like forever.........

K Von Doom
Ultimate Nullifier, sends him to Oblivion

jgiant
Originally posted by demigawd
Yes, hence the "disemobodied consciousness" theory I have.

Deadpool = Shadow King.
I second that theory...

Wynndar
Originally posted by Draco69
Exactly.

Unless he can regenerate from something ridiculous like a "string" or atom or something.

would you consider him and Doomsday equally killable?

Wickerman
Originally posted by Draco69
Exactly.

I seriously wouldn't put it past him erm . And if a single string of DNA is attempting at regenerating, your theory would be wrong (Though if completely destroyed, i'd probably approve of your view).

~wickerman~

manjaro
dont quote me but i think that the whole death barring him from her realm has been retconned...however he was still unkillable anyway. cable using his teke to blast huge holes in his head and he got right back up soon after. dont forget the time when that cult's virus literally reduced him to a puddle and after cable vomitted him up he put himself back together....unkillable

Nataku8188
Nothing has been printed to prove a retconn to his immortality, that I know of, and I know almost everything about Jack.

8bitChris
He even knows that Wade Wilson isn't his real name!!! ^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.