snape vs bellatrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sasee tiin
who do you think would win if snape had to fight bellatrix, a fight to death, where noone had any help?

Clovie
i don't like her. she killed Sirius, DUH.

and i think he is a good wizard. *votes snape* of course wink

DanZeke25
sape of course!!

lol but really though, Snape would eat Bellatrix.

Unicor777
Snape would win, he is a very powerful wizard, and as of now on he will be marked as " The one that killed Dumbledore"

sasee tiin
but remember, bellatrix beated both kingsley and sirius....

DarkC
Snape killed Dumbledore. I hate him.
Bellatrix killed Sirius. I also hate her.

sasee tiin
ok...but who will win?

DanZeke25
Originally posted by DarkC
Snape killed Dumbledore. I hate him.
Bellatrix killed Sirius. I also hate her.

Exactly. And Sasse said that Bellatrix killed Sirius and Kingsley. Well i consider her lucky, SHe merely hit Sirius with a spell, its just that the Veil happened to be near him so he fell in. If the Veil wasnt there, Sirius would have just fell down, got back up, and kicked Bellatrix's ass. And Kingsley's nothing. Snape is one of the greatest Wizards there is, even though i hate him, he is. Snape would crush Bellatrix

div
Maybe it would be a draw ....im a nice person but would prefer both to be in the after life!!!

Unicor777
and continue fighting even there, But is very obviuse Snape is a powerful, evil perhaps, but very intelegent wizard. While Bellatrix, ended up in Azkaban, and that says a lot about Snape

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Unicor777
Snape would win, he is a very powerful wizard, and as of now on he will be marked as " The one that killed Dumbledore"

yeah but we need to consider the situation. Its not like DD was in perfect health.

sasee tiin
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Exactly. And Sasse said that Bellatrix killed Sirius and Kingsley. Well i consider her lucky, SHe merely hit Sirius with a spell, its just that the Veil happened to be near him so he fell in. If the Veil wasnt there, Sirius would have just fell down, got back up, and kicked Bellatrix's ass. And Kingsley's nothing. Snape is one of the greatest Wizards there is, even though i hate him, he is. Snape would crush Bellatrix

i completely disagree.
first of all, kingsley is pretty good. if you re-read, you will find out he dueled two DE at once without loosing. then bellatrix took him down.
sirius wouldn't died if the veil wasn't there, but he was hit anyway, which means that bellatrix is quite skilled!
we also know that bellatrix know oclumency, she taught malfoy jr.
snape hasn't once proved how good he is against someone healthy (DD was WEAK!!) who know oclumency....

zac_j
did kingsley die?

DanZeke25
Originally posted by sasee tiin
i completely disagree.
first of all, kingsley is pretty good. if you re-read, you will find out he dueled two DE at once without loosing. then bellatrix took him down.
sirius wouldn't died if the veil wasn't there, but he was hit anyway, which means that bellatrix is quite skilled!
we also know that bellatrix know oclumency, she taught malfoy jr.
snape hasn't once proved how good he is against someone healthy (DD was WEAK!!) who know oclumency....

Kingsley is ok. But he isnt anything Special. I think there are many better than him. And I woudnt brag about beating Kingsley Shacklebolt. And i never said anything about Snape killing Dumbledore was special. Because its not. I could have killed Dumbledore is i was in the Situation. Anyway, i dont even think Kingsley is dead. Oh, and you said that Bellatrix still hit Sirius so she has to be very good? No. Im not sayying she is not very good, but she is not in Snape's leauge. Also, there was many people there at the time fighting, and Sirius wasnt just focusing on Bellatrix, he was trying to block everything that came at him, and then Belltrix hit him when he wasnt paying attention to her. If i remeber right, they werent dueling when he got hit by Bellatrix. So if it was just Bellatrix and Sirius, and he had all his focus on her, Sirius would win pretty easily IMO.

Darth Macabre
What you are all forgetting, by saying Bellatrix is nothing, is that she spent atleast 10 years in Azkaban. Sure so did Sirius, but Sirius also had 3 years to recover, where she only had 6 months?

But i would vote for Snape.

sasee tiin
kingsley did not die, but was hit by bellatrix and fell to the ground. And he is among the best, if you follow this logic: in HBP, lupin, tonks, mcgonnagel, flitwick, neville, ginny and ron i think, lost to 5-6 DE.
kingsley alone was equal to 2. at least, that prooves he is way better than mcgonnagel, lupin, tonks and flitwick.

and danzeke, you are WRONG!!!
dumbledore had arrived, there were only sirius and bellatrix left fighting.
first, sirius duck, but the next curse hit him on the chest.
bellatrix > sirius!!!

and finally, what has snape done, what makes him better?

zac_j
ohh, idk MIGHT HE HAVE KILLED DUMBLEDORE?!!?!!?!!?

DanZeke25
Originally posted by sasee tiin
kingsley did not die, but was hit by bellatrix and fell to the ground. And he is among the best, if you follow this logic: in HBP, lupin, tonks, mcgonnagel, flitwick, neville, ginny and ron i think, lost to 5-6 DE.
kingsley alone was equal to 2. at least, that prooves he is way better than mcgonnagel, lupin, tonks and flitwick.

and danzeke, you are WRONG!!!
dumbledore had arrived, there were only sirius and bellatrix left fighting.
first, sirius duck, but the next curse hit him on the chest.
bellatrix > sirius!!!

and finally, what has snape done, what makes him better?

Whatever, i havnt read the 5th book since the first time i read it. But listen, if the Veil wasnt there, Sirius would have just fell and hit the ground, got back up, and beaten Bellatrix because IMO Sirius > Bellatrix. Just because Bellatrix hit Sirius with 'ONE' spell doesnt prove anything. Bellatrix was lucky that the Veil happened to be there. Plus, I know Kignsley is good, but he isnt great, and knocking him to the ground doesnt prove anything either. Snape has made his own spells by himself, and while he was in school, so he much better now, and he is great and doing spells without saying them, and also great at blocking spells that are said silently. And from the looks of it, Bellatrix cant do Silent spells, Bellatrix has never made up a spell by herself, let alone powerful ones like some of Snape's. Snape would beat Bellatrix.

sasee tiin
finally you come up with tral argumentswink
i agree with most of what you say, but there isn't any proove that sirius would won....
we also know that bellatrix knows occlumency, so snape would not be able to block her silent spells.
though, i have to admit, i think snape would win, i just have to defend bellatrix, she is in fact great!!

Sir Nauj
Snape knows a lot of spells and hes a very intelligent person , so he would win big time

zac_j
penis

life is cruell
Not sure who would win but just to defend bellatrix (although i hate her) at the end of book 5 she simultaneously took down tonks, sirius, and kingsley (who by the way is no slouch). Then when dumbledore came into the room and he rounded up the death eaters with invisible ropes it mentioned that bellatrix deflected his spell. She was the only one that didnt seem too afraid of him.

neo313
Snape has mad skills.
He invented his own spells.
He killed Dumbledore.

birthoftheforce
its close but i would give it to bellatrix. it seems that snape was always inferior to sirius black and james potter and while at the same time being a potions genius and being able to create spells, james always seemed a better duelist. Whereas bellatrix has always been loyal to voldermort and seems to be his most loyal servant. i know that with the help of young crouch and the lestrange brothers she was able to torchure the longbottoms who were considered great aurors. She also singl handedly killed sirius black and defeated Shacklebolt and Tonks in a duel, was not afraid of dumbledore and deflected one of his spells and i think that she will be a pivitol death eater in the last book

radioboy121
Originally posted by birthoftheforce
its close but i would give it to bellatrix. it seems that snape was always inferior to sirius black and james potter and while at the same time being a potions genius and being able to create spells, james always seemed a better duelist. Whereas bellatrix has always been loyal to voldermort and seems to be his most loyal servant. i know that with the help of young crouch and the lestrange brothers she was able to torchure the longbottoms who were considered great aurors. She also singl handedly killed sirius black and defeated Shacklebolt and Tonks in a duel, was not afraid of dumbledore and deflected one of his spells and i think that she will be a pivitol death eater in the last book

Snape was not only superior in potions (Half-Blood Prince!), but he has for ages had his head in the Dark Arts to the point that he was possibly creating his own versions. He's also a very accomplished in Occulmancy/Legitimancy which Bellatrix hasn't as yet shown. With the bit on Sirius Black and James Potter at school, Snape recounted that they were only tough against him when they were in numbers (4 to 1).

Bellatrix has been blindly loyal to Voldermort, but her torturing the Longbottoms doesn't make her a powerful wizard. First off, she was using commonly known unforgivable spells and she probably needed help just to capture them.

Snape will win.

sasee tiin
we know bellatrix can occlumency, she taught draco....

birthoftheforce
that fight with snape in the pensieve was mostly just james and snape.

Emily_depp
ummm maybe that will be in the 7th books bellatrix vs snape eek!

allofyousuckkk
hey cajn someone tell me what page and/or part snape is asking malfoy if bellatrix taught him occlumency

darthsupremus
around the time malfoy was caught after hours outside slughorn's party

hproxmysox
I think snape would win i mean he was really good at occumency.

but when snape was teaching harry occumency i think he made it easier for lord v. to get into harrys head not harder. That is probably why harry still had dreams of lord v. after his lessons.

radioboy121
He was not aware of Harry's given perception at the time and Harry stopped having these "visions" in the latest installment (as pointed out in the book) possibly due to Voldermort safe guarding his own mind.

MistressofSnape
Snape is superior to James and Bella so he would win any day. That fight in Pensive was pure cowardness on James part because he didn't give Snape time to fight back. He got him while he down.

MistressofSnape
Originally posted by hproxmysox
I think snape would win i mean he was really good at occumency.

but when snape was teaching harry occumency i think he made it easier for lord v. to get into harrys head not harder. That is probably why harry still had dreams of lord v. after his lessons.
What are you trying to say? That Snape is evil and on the Dark Lord side? Well he's not! harry should have tried to clear his mind and listen to Snape's instructions.

Escape81
Bellatrix is not a poor duelist. Indeed, she is unusually capable. But I believe Snape is slightly more prolific than she. He invented his own - and highly skilled - spells for use against enemies. He is also proven, as book two and six displayed, an immensely talented duelist.

I personally think Sirius couldn't defeat either Bellatrix or Snape one on one, though he wouldn't be beaten 'easily'.

Henrik1991
Snape bigtime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.