lupin vs malfoy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sasee tiin
who do you think would win, lupin or lucius?

Unicor777
Well, its not easy to say, Malfoy has been quite close to the Dark Lord and for surre has learned quite a lot from him, but on the other side Lupin has also been very close to Dumbledore. Any way, I can continue analysing this for the entrire night, I wish Lupin wins, he stands a chanse if Malfoy doesn't look at the weather forecast, and Lupin turns to ...

sasee tiin
a werewolf!!!
anyway, i think lupin is good at staying "calm" don't panic, just find solutions, and he is pretty good at magic too, so IMO he is a little level above malfoy....

Raven Guardia
also Lupin did work undercover with the 'Dark Side'. I Know Lupin would win for sure. Malfoy is still just an arrogant little bratty kid who thinks he knows it all. Don't get me wrong Malfoy is one of my fav Characters but before he goes up against Lupin he needs to grow up a bit and learn how to fight fair.

sasee tiin
i amtalking about lucius, his father....

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by sasee tiin
i amtalking about lucius, his father....

oops, sorry laughing out loud.

well I still think lupin would kick ass.

cassi scott
i think lupin would win
i meen hes a werewolf

DarkC
Lupin, if he doesn't turn into a werewolf.

danagrint
lupin

Saratn
Lupin without difficulty.

HPRox90
Yeah, I agree!!! He's awesome at Defense Against the Dark Arts and he also has the added benefit of turning into a werewolf.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.