I shall conquer all!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Otaku
Now that i got my package evil face

silver_tears
Use with care young padawan no expression

Otaku
crazyPerv!!!

silver_tears
You mean you didn't get a replica Vader saber? confused

Otaku
Originally posted by silver_tears
You mean you didn't get a replica Vader saber? confused

Not exactly...but it will conquer ALL!!!evil face

silver_tears
Spoiler abuse is a felony, you need to be sent to an all male prison till I see fit to release you, many years later, after your spirit and various other parts of you are crushed an withering.

wavey

Otaku
Seriously

silver_tears
Yes yes

Otaku
In that case ladiedadiedadiedadiedadiedadiedadiedadiedadie

bordom
Originally posted by Otaku
Now that i got my package evil face
You will eh... but how?

Otaku
Originally posted by bordom
You will eh... but how?

Now i can dress in style...erm

bordom
Now i can dress in style...erm
What the f**k?

Otaku
There's a sublimial sentence to that...i think erm

bordom
There's a sublimial sentence to that...i think erm
Okay well I'm glad you can dress stylish erm

Otaku
No i got a new Desperate Housewives DVD and shall conquer to world,or else!!!you shall have to watch it!!!And dress stylish...well catalog wear...band shirts...

bordom
I shall have to watch it?? erm

Otaku
Or you'll be murdered in a Satanic Ritual.

bordom
Or you'll be murdered in a Satanic Ritual.
Hmm... guess I better watch my back then huh but why must I watch it is there a purpose??

Otaku
Hmm... guess I better watch my back then huh but why must I watch it is there a purpose??

...i just wanted to be evil cry

bordom
...i just wanted to be evil cry
Awww there there, you did a good job at being evil. stick out tongue

Mandos
I can't beleive this thread is that long.
Seriously, it's pathetic. It's not even funny. no

Otaku
There was no attempt at being funny...ass.

bordom
Originally posted by Mandos
I can't beleive this thread is that long.
Seriously, it's pathetic. It's not even funny. no
So... there's other threads that are WAAAAAAY more pointless..

Mandos
Then stop being an ass and realise you are making a complete fool of yourself.

Otaku

Your helping making this thread longer.I called you ass so you would have to respond,making this thread longer.You took the bait.Ass.

Mandos
So... there's other threads that are WAAAAAAY more pointless..

Is that your final answer? sad

bordom
Take a chill pill man erm

bordom
Your helping making this thread longer.I called you ass so you would have to respond,making this thread longer.You took the bait.Ass.
laughing out loud

Mandos

There's no bait to be taken. I know that if I respond it will be longer. Let's just say that when YOU talk to ME, you don't say this I will rule all thing, which is already much better because it was really pathetic. But now that I've said you're strange, I don't have to be here anymore. I won't open this thread again so I won't see what you've written anymore. Goodbye!

Otaku
Buh-Bye wavey

Pielover666
Nobody on this website will take over anything except maybe a hill, or their spouse. Otherwise, they'll just be losers. Like EL and this Otaku guy.

bordom
There's no bait to be taken. I know that if I respond it will be longer. Let's just say that when YOU talk to ME, you don't say this I will rule all thing, which is already much better because it was really pathetic. But now that I've said you're strange, I don't have to be here anymore. I won't open this thread again so I won't see what you've written anymore. Goodbye!
Finally What was the point of you being an ass? erm

Otaku
Originally posted by Pielover666
Nobody on this website will take over anything except maybe a hill, or their spouse. Otherwise, they'll just be losers. Like EL and this Otaku guy.

People dont like you and automatically their losers roll eyes (sarcastic)

bordom
Man, that was uncalled for erm

Pielover666
People dont like you and automatically their losers roll eyes (sarcastic)
Not nessairly.(sp)

Some people who don't like me rock! I had a feeling that Slip didn't like me, but he still rocked. EL wasn't cool even when he DID like me. ANd you don't seem too cool yourself.

Though like art, coolness is of the beholder, many people (off the site, and sometimes on) agree with my opinion of cool.

Otaku
Not nessairly.(sp)

Some people who don't like me rock! I had a feeling that Slip didn't like me, but he still rocked. EL wasn't cool even when he DID like me. ANd you don't seem too cool yourself.

Though like art, coolness is of the beholder, many people (off the site, and sometimes on) agree with my opinion of cool.

No...a guy calling himself cool is cool.The ultimate contradiction.

bordom
Not nessairly.(sp)

Whoa there erm

Pielover666
No...a guy calling himself cool is cool.The ultimate contradiction.
DI I call myself cool? No, so shut up before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

bordom
DI I call myself cool? No, so shut up before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.
Okay you 2 CHILL OUT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.