nappa vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
I know everyone hate bringing up dragonball characters but I couldnt help it. Dont make no falsae comments, if you want to reply just reply if not then, I understand.

I think Nappa would win due to his enormous speed and the guy took down an entire army with little effort. Superman struggle with tanks and helicopters but it took Nappa seconds to destroy an army.

Another thing superman isnt experienced in fighting at great speed. Lets name his enemies, metallo, lobo, brainiac, parasite, darkseid, got owned by venom (even though it was a crossover), sometimes batman slaps him around.

All these characters dont have any type of speed and they own superman sometimes. I think nappa will dodge every move that superman does without any effort and laugh at supes while doing so. I also dont think that supes could take a city destroying blast because while the jla was fight that space ship out of space, the small blast that the ship was dishing out, made supes bleed all over the place.

Nappa win 10 out of 10.

jplatinum
Nappa has several advantages.
1. he can fight way way better.
2. he can shoot beams out of his mouth, hands, and eyes.
3. he is a little bit better at cunning than superman.

Superman(post-crisis/the weakest version) has several advantages.
1. he is physically about 1 million x stronger than nappa.
2. he is about 100,000 x more durable than nappa.
3. he is about 100,000x faster than nappa.
4. he has eye beams that are 1,000,000 more powerful.
5. he can punch with enough force to cave nappa's skull in easily.
6. he has fought enemies that can flick nappa and kill him.
7. he has a much stronger will to win than nappa.

Think about this, Nppa looked stupid trying to fight (weak version)goku, who played with him, then put him down in one "soft" hit. Superman is as powerful as(super saiyen 1 version) goku. That version of goku could look at nappa and kill him without touching him. Superman could go a few mintues with this version goku.
So simply put, Nappa doesn't even stand a chance.

And I doubt nappas' punchesand persistent attacking would even do much more than make superman madder, then he'd really get his bald headed ass kicked.

Oh and using the batman thing won't work.
It holds no ground cause batman has to use some device(weakness) to "Smack him around". Hell he does that to just about everyone.
He doesn't fight fair. Hell if I you were hit by a car and in a body cast and I came along and starting kicking the shit out of you then it doesn't count if I win cause I'd be a damn cheating bastard, wouldn't I.

Arahan
Which Nappa? The Nappa from the arrival of Vegeta and Radditz? If so Nappa is dead. Nappa isnt the strongest DBZ Character.
Tien and Yamcha are much stronger (after Cell Saga) But you can correct me if Nappa has a another appearence where he is stronger.

yahman
Originally posted by jplatinum

Think about this, Nppa looked stupid trying to fight (weak version)goku, who played with him, then put him down in one "soft" hit. Superman is as powerful as(super saiyen 1 version) goku. That version of goku could look at nappa and kill him without touching him. Superman could go a few mintues with this version goku.

It holds no ground cause batman has to use some device(weakness) to "Smack him around". Hell he does that to just about everyone.
He doesn't fight fair. Hell if I you were hit by a car and in a body cast and I came along and starting kicking the shit out of you then it doesn't count if I win cause I'd be a damn cheating bastard, wouldn't I.

Are you talking about yourself or Superman ?

yahman
Originally posted by carver9
I know everyone hate bringing up dragonball characters but I couldnt help it. Dont make no falsae comments, if you want to reply just reply if not then, I understand.

I think Nappa would win due to his enormous speed and the guy took down an entire army with little effort. Superman struggle with tanks and helicopters but it took Nappa seconds to destroy an army.

Another thing superman isnt experienced in fighting at great speed. Lets name his enemies, metallo, lobo, brainiac, parasite, darkseid, got owned by venom (even though it was a crossover), sometimes batman slaps him around.

All these characters dont have any type of speed and they own superman sometimes. I think nappa will dodge every move that superman does without any effort and laugh at supes while doing so. I also dont think that supes could take a city destroying blast because while the jla was fight that space ship out of space, the small blast that the ship was dishing out, made supes bleed all over the place.

Nappa win 10 out of 10.

Difficulty with tanks and Helicopters ? What Superman comics have you been reading. Not even during the Byrne era mate. wink

jplatinum
thanks yahman.
Made the correction.

carver9

Everything you said about superman, nappa, and goku, shows that you dont know anything about dbz. If venom can own superman, which nappa is 80000x's more powerful and faster than him, Nappa will destroy superman. If lobo can beat the slob out of superman which nappa is way faster, more powerful than lobo, than nappa will destroy superman.

It was classified on dbz that nappa is invincible ( but that doesnt matter because superman wont even land a lick). I could of sworn in a recent wonderwomen book superman got his throat slit by wonderwomen who wasnt even giving it her fullest, she actually stated that she was holding back, while superman was going all out.

Oh I almost forgot, have you seen the crossover when spiderman thought that superman kidnapped mary jane and lex put red sunlight around spiderman body, so that spiderman punches could affect superman, spiderman beat the crap out of superman.

Nappa wins like i said easily.
You also said that superman can give super saiyan goku a good fight. laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

carver9

And I doubt nappas' punchesand persistent attacking would even do much more than make superman madder, then he'd really get his bald headed ass kicked.

It dont matter what batman used against superman he is still a human. No human on dbz could even pose a threat against a dbz character. Lets put it like this goku as a child was suppose to conquer the planet. On the other hand you have someone who get slapped around by batman a guy with tights and a utility belt. he cant beat nappa.

yahman
Originally posted by carver9
Everything you said about superman, nappa, and goku, shows that you dont know anything about dbz. If venom can own superman, which nappa is 80000x's more powerful and faster than him, Nappa will destroy superman. If lobo can beat the slob out of superman which nappa is way faster, more powerful than lobo, than nappa will destroy superman.

It was classified on dbz that nappa is invincible ( but that doesnt matter because superman wont even land a lick). I could of sworn in a recent wonderwomen book superman got his throat slit by wonderwomen who wasnt even giving it her fullest, she actually stated that she was holding back, while superman was going all out.

Oh I almost forgot, have you seen the crossover when spiderman thought that superman kidnapped mary jane and lex put red sunlight around spiderman body, so that spiderman punches could affect superman, spiderman beat the crap out of superman.

Nappa wins like i said easily.
You also said that superman can give super saiyan goku a good fight. laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

This is why Dbz thread are frowned upon, because peubless little monkeys like yourself start invading the forums. Any way i wouldn't want to piss J.P. off not if you want to wake up to the world tomoz.

Piedmon
UGH... my brain cells.... not.... thinking.... good....

jplatinum
I know you don't believe that garbage that just came from your mouth.

Time for school:

"Nappa is invincinble?"
No he isn't. He has been said to be invincible as a statement or opinion based upon the levels of fighters that were known to be in the dbz universe at the time. He is far from invincible cause that was proven when goku played with him before taking him down in one hit. Then it was re-affirmed when vegeta preceded to toss him into the air like a rage doll and blow him to bits with very very little effort.

"Nappa is faster/stronger than lobo?"
I doubt it. Lobo has had an upgrade that makes him alot more durable and he can come back from the dead. He also is way stronger physically than nappa. Remember that zfighters operate on strength and on power-given-abilities, so nappa is more powerful sure as far as using energy blasts and such.
However, superman is physically strong enough(without chi energy) to lift over 1,ooo tonnes, nappa can't come close to a fraction of that level of strength, if he could he'd have flicked goku with one finger and killed him.

Of course, since wonderwoman has gotten such insane upgrades it would be easy, and the fact that she was alreadly a way better skilled fighter than superman just made it easiler, but she has his level of abilities. Nappa is a way better fighter than superman too, but he is way way way way way way under superman's level of abilities. His hardest punch at best could only make superman's nose bleed, if that.

"Spiderman beat that crap out of superman.?"
What are you smokin'? Spiderman snuck a few on superman.
After that superman, wasn't even fighting him. He knew spiderman wasn't a real threat to him.
Hell , it only took one good lick and spiderman knew what the **** he was up agains't and he knew to slow his motha****in' roll.

The fact that you made the above" "statments in your post proves you know nothing of dbz or of any thing pertaining to a comicbook , manga, or anime. It would be best if you stop taking drugs and read up.

You anime newbies make me laugh harder than an episode of "Chapelle's show".
Peace.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

jplatinum
Your second post was even worst, man.

supremthor

Arahan
Please dont count crossovers. They are crap. Venom kicking the ass of Supes and Spidey at the same time? Never.

Wolverine beating Lobo? Haha

And now you come and say that Nappa can win against guys like Supes and Lobo? If you said Goku then the fight would be more interesting but Nappa? Even Chaouzu after training at Kaios Planet was stronger than Nappa......Everybody in the Frieza Saga is stronger than Nappa.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Arahan
Please dont count crossovers. They are crap. Venom kicking the ass of Supes and Spidey at the same time? Never.

Wolverine beating Lobo? Haha

And now you come and say that Nappa can win against guys like Supes and Lobo? If you said Goku then the fight would be more interesting but Nappa? Even Chaouzu after training at Kaios Planet was stronger than Nappa......Everybody in the Frieza Saga is stronger than Nappa.

eaxcept JLA/Avengers which is canon for both companies smile

olympian
"Difficulty with tanks and Helicopters ? What Superman comics have you been reading. Not even during the Byrne era mate"

Lifting wise he was shown struggling with planes but those, nah.

Powerlevel wise, Nappa does have an insane feat.

He wipped out an entire city out of existence without trowing a punch.

Killed the Zwarriors and most importantly did gave Goku in theyr tussle some troubles (i dont know about the anime, since it has fillers, but in the manga Goku states hes no joke and that wont be easy).

In fact he defeated him using his strongest tecnique at the time.

Lets say if this is Byrne Superman he wont win in my pov.

Current? Most likely.

"And now you come and say that Nappa can win against guys like Supes and Lobo? If you said Goku then the fight would be more interesting but Nappa? Even Chaouzu after training at Kaios Planet was stronger than Nappa......Everybody in the Frieza Saga is stronger than Nappa."

You know, its actually easy to surpass someone, that its dead. Not that im dissing Yamcha and cp. In fact theyr my fav instead the Sayans. But when someone its dead (that wont likely come back) and that never will train again. The ones who do will eventually surpass that level.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by olympian
"Difficulty with tanks and Helicopters ? What Superman comics have you been reading. Not even during the Byrne era mate"

He wipped out an entire city out of existence without trwoing a punch.

Killed the Zwarriors and most importantly did gave Goku in theyr tussle some troubles (i dont know about the anime, since it has fillers, but in the manga Goku states hes no joke and that wont be easy).

Current? hmmmmmmmm

well I have only see the "fun" kids show on that Nappa is toast from a wimp like Hercules laughing out loud jk

olympian
Mr Satan didnt exist in the series by then, Whyrly boy.

Yeah, Mr Satan. Thats his name. He doesnt deserve the other one.

Altho he did had the cojones to go against Cell.

devil

long live MRsatan!

Whirlysplatt

devil

long live MRsatan!

Hercule yes thats him smile

yahman

devil

long live MRsatan!

Cell is a clever concept character, Its an idea im suprised they havn't used in other comics. Although Amazo works on the same basis. Byrne's Suerman would murder Napa.

Arahan

He wipped out an entire city out of existence without trowing a punch.

Current? Most likely.

"And now you come and say that Nappa can win against guys like Supes and Lobo? If you said Goku then the fight would be more interesting but Nappa? Even Chaouzu after training at Kaios Planet was stronger than Nappa......Everybody in the Frieza Saga is stronger than Nappa."

You know, its actually easy to surpass someone, that its dead. Not that im dissing Yamcha and cp. In fact theyr my fav instead the Sayans. But when someone its dead (that wont likely come back) and that never will train again. The ones who do will eventually surpass that level.

okay I agree that a dead man cant do much to get stronger...except the Z Fighters smile Me likes Yamcha too. Pity that he and Tien arent main characters in DBZ. They were more interesting than Vegeta (Son Goku had been fine as single sayan And later there were full of them , Son Gohan, Son Goten (not reallly inventive) Vegeta,Trunks, Pan etc Why they didnt changeed the name in Sayans Z.....

yahman
Originally posted by yahman
Cell is a clever concept for a character, Its an idea im suprised they havn't used in other comics. Although Amazo works on the same basis. Byrne's Superman would murder Napa.

yahman
okay I agree that a dead man cant do much to get stronger...except the Z Fighters smile Me likes Yamcha too. Pity that he and Tien arent main characters in DBZ. They were more interesting than Vegeta (Son Goku had been fine as single sayan And later there were full of them , Son Gohan, Son Goten (not reallly inventive) Vegeta,Trunks, Pan etc Why they didnt changeed the name in Sayans Z.....

Vegeta's the best character mannn !!!!!!!!!!!!11

Arahan
ehm not really, but it is okay you have your opinion and i got mine smile

yahman
ehm not really, but it is okay you have your opinion and i got mine smile

Dude i wan't to become Vegeta when im older, so i take this very personaly. What don't you like about him mann. It better be good

Or 'Ill Crush you and toss (oohh) you into the wind' mad

Arahan
arrogant, overconfident , not interesting, and just another sayan with hunger for power. But feel free to become like Vegeta..whatever

yahman
arrogant, overconfident , not interesting, and just another sayan with hunger for power. But feel free to become like Vegeta..whatever

Mann love the whole arrogant over Confident thing. I love people you know not to piss off, as they won't think twice about kicking your ass, but you have given me an idea for a Sig so cheers. smile

Arahan
no problem

olympian
Vegeta is a -first series Dragonball yamcha- wannabe.

With the higher advantage for Yamcha that he is taller, and gets more chicks.

cool

Arahan
good point smile

yahman
Vegeta is a -first series Dragonball yamcha- wannabe.

With the higher advantage for Yamcha that he is taller, and gets more chicks.

cool [/QUOTE

Mann Vegeta is far cooler than Yamcha. Don't mess with me or a Final Flash is heading for Lisbon.

olympian
He is exactly what yamcha was until the android Saga.

Cocky. Arrogant. Confident. Loves to fight. Mad skills.

Yamcha owns him in getting the ladies tho.

Both have other things in common. No, in fact they dont, Yamcha beat Goku once fair and square and Vegeta never did devil

And if he shows his face around here, he better yells. Otherwise as short as he is, i wont notice.

jplatinum
Vegeta will kick yamcha in the head and give him another scar.
Ay, they should call him scarface.
laughing

olympian
Oh i dont know.

Scarface seems more hardcore to me than crybaby wink

DigiMark007
Not only do DBZ characters not belong on this forum...but they're one of the few things I close even if there's good debate going on. It's like Star Wars only much worse...you're either in one camp or the other, and there's little point trying to figure out who's right.

Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.