Any1 interested in working on a Movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MovieKrazy
hello everyone, a friend of mine is currently working on a movie and she needs/wants people to help her out whether its actors, animators, fans, or just plain advice. shes has done alot with the project which range from making movie props to costumes (you can see these in the message boards)but we need the opinions of more people to make the project as best as it can be....so if you're interested or would like more info visit us @ sticktowhatyouknow.com or just PM or E-mail me.

§P0oONY
Nah, I'm good. no expression

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by MovieKrazy
hello everyone, a friend of mine is currently working on a movie and she needs/wants people to help her out whether its actors, animators, fans, or just plain advice. shes has done alot with the project which range from making movie props to costumes (you can see these in the message boards)but we need the opinions of more people to make the project as best as it can be....so if you're interested or would like more info visit us @ sticktowhatyouknow.com or just PM or E-mail me. got it coach big grin

Revernd Maynard
do i have to get naked?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
do i have to get naked?

I hope so droolio

Neo_Version 7
Slip?!

Revernd Maynard

MovieKrazy
do i have to get naked?

if you want to Happy Dance

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Slip?! Originally posted by MovieKrazy
if you want to Happy Dance

I'm guessing no.

Revernd Maynard

GuitarBunny
why the hell wouldn't i get naked in a movie eek! i have a feeling even if it wasn't in the script you'd do it stick out tongue

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
i have a feeling even if it wasn't in the script you'd do it stick out tongue hell even if i'm not in the movie i'm going to get naked right now :droolio:

§P0oONY
why the hell wouldn't i get naked in a movie eek! Because you're already naked detective

Neo_Version 7
Wait, is MK Slip?

Revernd Maynard

§P0oONY
Wait, is MK Slip?

What makes you think that?

Neo_Version 7

GuitarBunny
hell even if i'm not in the movie i'm going to get naked right now :droolio: droolio you're my type of guy wink

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
droolio you're my type of guy wink YAYYYY big grin

§P0oONY
Dunno. Call it a hunch.

Hunch rhymes with Lunch smart

Revernd Maynard

Spelljammer
Originally posted by MovieKrazy
hello everyone, a friend of mine is currently working on a movie and she needs/wants people to help her out whether its actors, animators, fans, or just plain advice. shes has done alot with the project which range from making movie props to costumes (you can see these in the message boards)but we need the opinions of more people to make the project as best as it can be....so if you're interested or would like more info visit us @ sticktowhatyouknow.com or just PM or E-mail me.
You know, SpellJammer might just be interested. He too has had the desire to make films. Though for him he prides himself in cheesy B-horror movies. What kindof movie do you want to make dude?

MovieKrazy
this is a suspense thriller. if you want more in-depth info on the project it can be found on the message boards (no need to sign-up to view) and for those none believers here are some pictures of movie props that will be used sticktowhatyouknow.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=478

Neo_Version 7
Looks promising. yes

MovieKrazy
thanks alot. i honestly don't know that much about the project. but heres another cool thing that they are giving away it's a 6 foot tall robot made of harley davidson parts and weights 150 lbs. they said they will not be able to keep all the props once they are finished so they are going to give them away online heres the contest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.