General Grievous vs. AOTC Anakin and ROTJ Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Makashi
The cyborg incarnation of Death vs the father-son team. . .

atlant80
GG no doubt

Darth_Glentract
Alas. A thread with one of the most underrated characters in SW. ROTJ Luke. Anakin could hold GG of for a few a time because all he knows at this point is form 1 which is a simple form. GG loses advantages the more simple the form he fights against. Luke knows how to use aggresive powers and he will. A force crush on GG's lungs while Anakin stalls him. He is wounded and then they move in for the kill.

Makashi
Grievous fights with a special "unorthodox" style he would defeat the Skywalkers. Luke is quite powerful ROTJ. . .but I still feel that Grievous wins.

atlant80
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Alas. A thread with one of the most underrated characters in SW. ROTJ Luke. Anakin could hold GG of for a few a time because all he knows at this point is form 1 which is a simple form. GG loses advantages the more simple the form he fights against. Luke knows how to use aggresive powers and he will. A force crush on GG's lungs while Anakin stalls him. He is wounded and then they move in for the kill. That is bull. Greivious can kill someone no matter what form they use and anakan uses form 5 BTW. ROTJ luke does not know force crush since yoda was his only teacher and yoda would not teach that. What you said is bull.

Darth Faunus
Alas. A thread with one of the most underrated characters in SW. ROTJ Luke. Anakin could hold GG of for a few a time because all he knows at this point is form 1 which is a simple form. GG loses advantages the more simple the form he fights against. Luke knows how to use aggresive powers and he will. A force crush on GG's lungs while Anakin stalls him. He is wounded and then they move in for the kill.

Lol. . .

Anakin in AOTC is an Ataru practioner; where does Shii-Cho come in? ANd where does it state or show that Grievous loses effectiveness against simple forms? The ROTS novelization, I'm guessing. Well, that's a mistranslation on your part, I believe, because according to that, Kit Fisto would waste Grievous, and the younglings of the Bear Clan would give him a hard time.

And ROTJ Luke, while using basic Choke, is far from being capable of powerful crushing attacks.

Simply put, Grievous wastes them. He's taken out five Jedi simultaneously, two of which were respected combatants and Council Members, Ki-Adi-Mundi and Shaak Ti. AMong the others were Jedi Knight Aayla Secura, and Jedi Master K'Kruhk, a Whipid with phenomenal strength, durability, and healing abilities. He nearly out-dueled Quinlan Vos, and was only defeated when he slammed into a transport vehicle from a fall of several stories, Vos on top of him.

Father and son get owned, together.

darthsith19
Uh, Luke alone could win. Most of you guys said Machine Vader could beat Grievous so obviously if Vader could win so could Luke since Luke (ROTJ) > Machine Vader.

Darth Faunus
Stop with the simplistic equations. The only possible, concievable way that Vader could take out Grievous is if he uses his Force attacks to crush his chestplate. Luke is far from capable of that.

And seeing as how this is AOTC Anakin, with no Dark Side attacks, the duo gets owned, and terribly.

overlord
behh.. Vader and Luke would obviously kill Grievous, Dooku was Sidious apprentice for a reason, I believe the talented jedi would manage to kill Grievous.. Don't overestimate the cyborg.

overlord
Or Anakin goes cocky (like in the dooku fight) and gets killed immediately..

Lord Janus
Wow. KMC SW Versus forum has really gone down the shitter.

Vader doesn't have enough of an edge to beat Grievious. Unless Grievious is a hundred meters away and Vader is using the Force to rend his body apart (Which we've never seen him do) he would get bumrushed and die. Period.

ROTJ Luke can't kill Grievious. He honestly couldn't kill Vader. For someone who was supposively beaten down like Vader was, he was right back up in no time. He was down on one knee, blocking hits feebly with his lightsaber, when we know damn well he's physically stronger than Luke. He's lifted a full grown soldier off the ground well over six inches to a foot. Meh... whatever. You people are so damn inconsistant it's unreal. Every post I see now is affected by bias. It's ridiculous.

Anakin as of AOTC is not enough to overcome Grievious. In LOE, correct me if I'm wrong Faunus, but didn't you say that ANakin -wasn't- on the list of people who would overcome Grievious in combat, but people like Mace, Yoda, and Cin Drallig were? And considering that Luke Skywalker's talents aren't even on par with AOTC Anakin, this fight is simple. Grievious wins. don't give me that "Well, he can use force crush" crap. You have a novel or movie reference where the two could overcome him? Post it. If not, stop being a damn fanboy. All of you.

Darth_Glentract
Whenever I give a quote you always say that "it's just the author's opinion" and then disregard it.

atlant80
Greivious wins while reading a book thread closed.

Darth_Glentract
You don't need to say thread closed. It's not.

atlant80
come on this is to easy for GG. He won a battle with 5 jedi, each stronger then these guys.

Darth_Glentract
I assume this is ep3 GG. He is weaker than when he killed beat five Jedi. When Mace crushed his lungs he lost a lot of reaction time.

atlant80
if is CW GG this take 10 seconds if not then maybe 7 min but GG still wins

Lord Janus
Whenever I give a quote you always say that "it's just the author's opinion" and then disregard it.

The only novel you've ever quoted was the notorious ROTS novelisation. But thanks for addressing everything.

Lord Janus
And the point is that people always try and reshuffle the evidence to stack it in their person's favor and it's ridiculous. If you don't believe in something, the default reaction is disbelief, and one must prove to others why they should believe. All I'm seeing here is spitting and shitting over Boba winning because of his fanbase, not because of any real advantage.

Makashi
Originally posted by atlant80
Greivious wins while reading a book thread closed.

Stop saying that. Your not a MOD. You act like you've been here since day 1. I had a bad start here at KMC too but the thing is to be peaceful and not to act like an arrogant a$$. I also wanna thank everybody here at KMC for excepting me and giving me a second chance and Raz for not banning me. . .

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Makashi
Stop saying that. Your not a MOD. You act like you've been here since day 1. I had a bad start here at KMC too but the thing is to be peaceful and not to act like an arrogant a$$. I also wanna thank everybody here at KMC for excepting me and giving me a second chance and Raz for not banning me. . .

Don't worry Makashi were all noobs at one point...and it simply takes time for some people to learn the ways of an internet forum.

Lord Janus
Noobs! Come get 'em here at KMC!

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Lord Janus
Wow. KMC SW Versus forum has really gone down the shitter.

Vader doesn't have enough of an edge to beat Grievious. Unless Grievious is a hundred meters away and Vader is using the Force to rend his body apart (Which we've never seen him do) he would get bumrushed and die. Period.

ROTJ Luke can't kill Grievious. He honestly couldn't kill Vader. For someone who was supposively beaten down like Vader was, he was right back up in no time. He was down on one knee, blocking hits feebly with his lightsaber, when we know damn well he's physically stronger than Luke. He's lifted a full grown soldier off the ground well over six inches to a foot. Meh... whatever. You people are so damn inconsistant it's unreal. Every post I see now is affected by bias. It's ridiculous.

Anakin as of AOTC is not enough to overcome Grievious. In LOE, correct me if I'm wrong Faunus, but didn't you say that ANakin -wasn't- on the list of people who would overcome Grievious in combat, but people like Mace, Yoda, and Cin Drallig were? And considering that Luke Skywalker's talents aren't even on par with AOTC Anakin, this fight is simple. Grievious wins. don't give me that "Well, he can use force crush" crap. You have a novel or movie reference where the two could overcome him? Post it. If not, stop being a damn fanboy. All of you.

Janus. Damn. You seem to be doing this a lot lately. . .

Perhaps it's simply a misinterpretation on my part, but it seemed to me you're implying that I'm supporting the Skywalkers here. And rather rudely as well. You took it badly when I had some bad humor with you a while back. This, Janus, is not appreciated in the least.

And are you calling me a fanboy?

kingkman
yes you are a fanboy of r2d2 and the jawas in tatooine

Darth Faunus
Everyone who's anyone loves da Jawas of Tatooine. In fact, Janus, Sorgo and myself are the Grandmaster Trio of the New Jawa Order.

kingkman
WOOOOW 3 members

Illustrious
4 wink.

"WOOOOW" you're nobody! I doubt you even count for half a member, kid.

kingkman
i count for more than you, your mum and your sister

Illustrious
Delusions of grandeur? Yup, that's psychward material.

Makashi
Originally posted by kingkman
i count for more than you, your mum and your sister

Don't be talkin about mamas'

Darth_Glentract
Sorry Kingkman, but I stand by the Jawa Order. Unless their is a fight in which it is my duty as ambassador to run away.

Darth Faunus
Kingkman, there's a list:

Lord Janus
Darth Faunus
Sorgo
Illustrious
Darth Zayzia
Fishy
Dimmimar
atlant8
Darth Glentract

So you've been pwned. . .

Illustrious
You forgot the bullet point master of debate!

Darth Faunus
*gasp* I did! And I forgot HimoKun!! zOMG!!

So that's 11 we have in our ranks. . . Oooteenie!!

Lord Janus
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Janus. Damn. You seem to be doing this a lot lately. . .

Perhaps it's simply a misinterpretation on my part, but it seemed to me you're implying that I'm supporting the Skywalkers here. And rather rudely as well. You took it badly when I had some bad humor with you a while back. This, Janus, is not appreciated in the least.

And are you calling me a fanboy?

No, that wasn't directed at you, Faunus. I wasn't very clear on that, and I'm sorry. I -did- ask if you recall the exact quote from LOE, since you memorized the book better than I did. But in general, I am rather fed up with the reasoning around this place. It's all crazy.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Kingkman, there's a list:

Lord Janus
Darth Faunus
Sorgo
Illustrious
Darth Zayzia
Fishy
Dimmimar
atlant8
Darth Glentract

So you've been pwned. . .

I'm in? since when am I in? Ohh well who cares.

Lord Janus
lol.... You were on vacation.

Rand al'Thor
Its interesting how Fishy has not yet changed his sig.

Sorgo changes his more often than I eat.

Janus changes his everynow and then.

I myself I have pretty much settled with the Rand al'Thor sig.

Fishy
Originally posted by Lord Janus
lol.... You were on vacation.

I joined when I was gone?

Good enough for me..

And I never change my sig, primarily because i'm far to lazy and unskilled to make myself a new one. I could try but it would take me far to long to do.

Lord Janus
Fishy, wanting a new sig? What has this forum come to?

Fishy
I never said I want a new sig...

Never said I would mind a new one either, its just that i'm to lazy to make one. So i'm not getting a new one

DarthMaul9123
no no no grievouse may kill luke but there's no way and i hate to say this, but after losing to obiwan ...ugh *sigh* anakin regretably will win

General Makashi
Grievous would win after a while of putting up with the infamous "Skywalker Whine and B!tch Attack".

atlant80
no, no, no GG wins because aotc ani is nothing special yet and ROTJ luke is pretty much equal or a bit stronger then aotc ani but Grevious beat 5 jedi and when his chest was crushed he got weaker, yes but only elite jedi can fight him still and those two are not even close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.