FF7 team vs DMC tean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
sephiroth
cloud
zack

vs

sparda
dante
virgil

the great worrior of hell and his two sons ran forward as the great 3 shinra soilders stood there ground waiting the cold night airs silence was broken by the sound off the clashing of blades the 6 worriors stood still pushing the blades at one another the force of this made a crater in the floor

her is the battle all of them are maxed out sparda dosent make dante invicceble but dose let him take a hell lot of damage

ESB-1138
Zack, no one seen him fight so who knows but he was a fist class SOLDIER.
Sephiroth could take Sparda
Cloud would Omni-Slash Dante
Zack vs. Virgil? I'll give it to Virgil
Sephiroth and Cloud vs. Virgil.
Final Fantasy 7 Shin'Ra soldiers win.

darth-yoda
cloud with sparda can handel a omnislash

Dizzle
Haha, FF7 is screwed. Dante w/ Sparda could take Sephiroth by himself. The other two are both better than him, Zack and Cloud are nowhere near Seph. Any 2 of the DMC guys could likely take all 3.

b-dan
well knowing vergil hed help them out but hten try to kill dante and sparda and try to gain there power or form an alliance with sephiroth now that would be cool as you can tell i really like vergil

Sonic x 20
Sparda sealed away Mundus and other Demons and Monsters 2,000 years ago. He took them all on by himself. How Great is that? Sparda is also a Legendary Warrior. big grin big grin cool cool

darth-yoda
yes we can b-dan and sprda is stronger than you say so i think dmc will win

Sonic x 20
Indeed. Sparda took down a whole Demon Army by himself.

b-dan
he is cool but hes dead and theres nothing that some good old holy water and a cross can fix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.