Chucky vs Leprechaun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
There is a Chucky vs Leprechaun movie coming out.

I got the trailer from limewire.

Looks ok, but we already know who will win???

LEPRECHAUN OF COURSE big grin

Wolfie
Do you have a link to this supposed trailer?

deathbycorn
there is no link, its on limewire

maybe its a fake but it looks like it could be real
and I heard there was one in production

tabby999
yeah and theres gonna be another Vs movie out soon, Tucan Sam the fruitloops logo Vs Capt. Crunch! taking all bets!

golem370
I believe they should make a Movie where these Advanced culture made the Vorlons big grin make a Intergalactic Gladiator arena. They go back in time and some how Capture Jason Freddy Michael Chucky Predator an Alien Jeepers Creepers and other random Horror Movie Characters and have them face off in a Arena haha.

beta-wolf_101
please spare me of this garbage

stunna1773
Originally posted by golem370
I believe they should make a Movie where these Advanced culture made the Vorlons big grin make a Intergalactic Gladiator arena. They go back in time and some how Capture Jason Freddy Michael Chucky Predator an Alien Jeepers Creepers and other random Horror Movie Characters and have them face off in a Arena haha.

hahahahaha that would be the best thing ever Happy Dance

kmcdude
Originally posted by deathbycorn

lookaround

DanZeke25
Originally posted by deathbycorn

laughing Are you serious? Thats firggen hilarious! laughing Im definatley watching it. laughing

allofyousuckkk
hey whats the exact name so i can download it?

stunna1773
all hail limewire lol

allofyousuckkk
omg that was so fake!!!it was clips from leprechaun one and bride of chucky

allofyousuckkk
although they are making a chucky vs. leprechaun

stunna1773
we will just have to wait until the real trailor comes out

deathbycorn
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
omg that was so fake!!!it was clips from leprechaun one and bride of chucky Yeah I thourght it was Jennifer Anniston haha!

Sir Nauj
Chucky all the way kids evil face stick out tongue

blackdragoon
That trailer is fake, it was made on windows movie maker or nero. how i know the beginning was a shot from leprachaun 1 and the part with chucky was bride of chucky. smokin'

Dvader0070
i haven't seen the trailer because i doesn't come up w/ results for Chucky vs The Leprechaun in the video search engine please tell me how to get it

deathbycorn
Originally posted by Dvader0070
i haven't seen the trailer because i doesn't come up w/ results for Chucky vs The Leprechaun in the video search engine please tell me how to get it
Just type in leprechaun and it should work.

Susan-Storm
Lets See oh yea i got it... Chucky

Wolfie
Since this movie is fake, this thread should die soon.

Dvader0070
Thanks i got it

p_s_luvit1989
Chucky ?!?!?!?!? He can't manage a seven year old through 3 out of 5 of his movies and you think he can beat the leprechaun? Give me a break!

PoSeSsEdSOuL
chucky is gonna win caz the leprachaun is just a lil ****ing midget out to get his gold back! evil face

jayy
Neither, they both are stupid and need to die.

laughing

LepperFace15
Leprechaun of course, Chucky can only do voodoo when he has his hands on someone. Hell, Leprechaun can do that from 10 miles away . . . def. the Lep would win. DUH.

-LepperFace15

stunna1773
neither they both suck and have serious issues

jayy
Originally posted by stunna1773
neither they both suck and have serious issues

laughing LITTLE-MIDGET-COCKSMOKERS laughing

12fredyscomin4u
i think that they should make a micheal myers vs. hellraiser haha funny

EsteemedLeader
OMG I totally wanna see this movie, if not for horror then the comedic value...

Dvader0070
it was ok but obviously was just edited together probably by some 40 year old who lives in his moms basment. big grin There are so many ways to make it better
Personaly i don't know who would win between them b/c they both have good abilities Chucky: has the intellegence of a serial killer, knows new, gresom, and exicting ways to kill people and has the tm knife
Leperchan: Has angermanagement problems, only dies from 4 leaf clovers, and can rip out your heart. also is very good at getting high big grin

K.Diddy
If this was true(which it is not) I would say the Leprechaun after all he has magic and power's and when it comes down to it ''chucky'' is a human soul trapped in a doll.......He would not have much of a chance, I mean think about it......Has chucky ever really killed anyone who is a challenge?

But in saying all this, There is no proof at all this movie is coming out and any trailer you have seen for it is fake, I think this conversation belongs in the VS thread, and this should really be closed.....

Dvader0070
yeah your right

Dvader0070
Even though its probably not real it would be a great way to make money

LizzyT123
Hmmm, this movie could possibly take place, but I'd just have to say, both characters Chucky and the Leprechaun, are sooo different! I don't know how this could work......I don't really care if it comes out or not. I'll end up seeing it anyways.

Dvader0070
Originally posted by LizzyT123
Hmmm, this movie could possibly take place, but I'd just have to say, both characters Chucky and the Leprechaun, are sooo different! I don't know how this could work......I don't really care if it comes out or not. I'll end up seeing it anyways.

yeah thats true

-hh-
the trailer on limewire is 100% fake. i've seen it a few months ago. they just took clips from the old movies and made it seem like it was one movie.

LizzyT123
you got a link?

LepperFace15
That movie would be bad ass.

Psh.

Doubt they'd make it. If they would, I bet everyone on this board would go see it, just to come back and post about how shitty it was.

Hahaha.

LepperFace15
Did I mention I love Leprechaun and Chucky!?

cropsy_is_god
I hope they kill each other so i never have to see another sh*t sequel with either of those 2 idiots. The only way i would maybe watch another Leprechaun film is if Jennifer Aniston comes back and kills the wee prick off for good and i would never watch a new Chucky film after the last 2. In my opinion Chucky has been ruined and he wasn't great to start with.

LizzyT123
eh, I say they are buried underground, in a big pool of hot Mag-ma(dr. evil smile) cause they are STOOOOOPID

tonsoffun9109
I think this movie would be kick-ass. Chucky would win hands down, and not to mention he has Tiffany and Glen/Glenda....... well, nvm since Tiff is now Jennifer Tilly and glen and glenda are seperate people. but still with or without help chucky would win... i can't wait for another child's play.

P.S. I hate Leprechaun.... Back in Da hood was sooooo cheap....

masterof horror
NONE OF U DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THEM.

Healing Artisan
Originally posted by masterof horror
NONE OF U DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THEM. love the grammar.

Crimson_Nemesis
I'm not totally convinced that the trailer is a fake, it could just be a teaser trailer like the one they did when they made Freddie Vs Jason (which honestly they should have made before making Jason X....would have made much more sense), but anyhow horror movie sites all over the net are all talking about Chucky vs Leprechaun, so don't totally think it's a hoax

gutted
I am a long-time horror movie fan. & I LOVE the Chucky movies 1-3. Didn't care for the comedy spoofs. & I LOVE the Leprechaun movies. They are both great regardless what you idiots think. I think it would be amazing for a Chucky VS Leprechaun movie. & I think it's even better that Don Mancini is doing a remake of Child's Play! I'm SOOOO excited!

Insomniatric
I might be remembering wrong, but isn't there a vs forum?

Anyway, Chucky was just plain stupid, and I've never seen Leprechaun.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by tabby999
yeah and theres gonna be another Vs movie out soon, Tucan Sam the fruitloops logo Vs Capt. Crunch! taking all bets!
capt crunch curbstomps

Firefly218
?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.