Thanos vs Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
this battel takes place mexico( dont ask y thats the first country to come to my head)

jplatinum
You already know my answer.

masterbruce
Amazo makes Thanos wish he wasn't immortal

Fanboy
Originally posted by masterbruce
Amazo makes Thanos wish he wasn't immortal

Wait what does that mean?

masterbruce
that means after Amazo beats the living crap outta Thanos, THanos is going to wish he could die just so he could escape, or else Amazo will just keep destroying Thanos in every way possible until he gets bored

jplatinum
Exactly,
Master Bruce.

leonheartmm
amazo has nuthin to worry about here.

Wickerman
Thanos with the IG.....annihilates Amazo.

Thanos without the IG loses badly. As much as i love Thanos, i don't see him moving planets to other dimensions or beating THE ENTIRE JLA, 28 members of the JLA at one time (without any prep), seeing into the nano universe, etc. etc.

Of course, assuming you mean DC comic book Amazo confused

~wickerman~

lifeisaglich
What are the odds of Amazo copying the Guntlets very high...the guntlet is just like Green Lanterns ring....different but kind of work the same....so Amazo is still going to copy thanos and his infinity guntlet and send thanos to his death girlfriend.

jplatinum
amazo copied the ring and powered it or hacked into the battery.
the gauntlet is alot more powerful, but amazo is a god-android he has no problem duplicatin it, then, thanos is gone.

Magic_attack
I guess the guntlet is the infinity gauntlet? If Thanos has that, the battle is over the second the battle begins. But heads up, and with no prep, Amazo should win.

jplatinum
amazo only needs a second to copy it and less than that to use it since he has godlike superfast reflexes(he copied superman's and flash's speed.)
My God, I don't even want to think of how fast that man's reflexes must be.
Thanos dies either way.

Magic_attack
A second would be too long for someone with the infinity gauntlet. But that doesnt matter it wasnt part of the original battle.... amazo woud win in this thread.

What comic did amazo copy a GL ring in?

Beyonder
Originally posted by jplatinum
amazo only needs a second to copy it and less than that to use it since he has godlike superfast reflexes(he copied superman's and flash's speed.)
My God, I don't even want to think of how fast that man's reflexes must be.
Thanos dies either way.

Amazo >>>>>>> Eternity, Death, Galactus, Mephisto, The One Above All Celestials, Ziran, Stranger, Chronos, etc. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Next up...Amazo copies the Star Brand and Heart of the Universe...

manjaro
amazo copyed the gl just about everytime he faced off against the league, once they sent the whole league after him, including the jsa and all the reserve members and he copied all of them... including firestorm, black lighting and a few other energy weilders...thanos energy would be no diffferent...im also willing to bet that he could copy the guantlet...cuz all the gems draw from primordial cosmic sources, so they are mere fodder for amazo

Beyonder
Originally posted by manjaro
amazo copyed the gl just about everytime he faced off against the league, once they sent the whole league after him, including the jsa and all the reserve members and he copied all of them... including firestorm, black lighting and a few other energy weilders...thanos energy would be no diffferent...im also willing to bet that he could copy the guantlet...cuz all the gems draw from primordial cosmic sources, so they are mere fodder for amazo

Basically your saying that Amazo is greater than Marvel's elite cosmic deities right?

In-Betweener can make copies and yet he's just a creation of Chaos and Order, who got stomped by Thanos.

Amazo is just an android. He has limits. He ain't copying a cosmic cube much less the Infinity Gauntlet. How can a GL ring compare to a cosmic cube or IG? It's not even close. It's like comparing GL to Thanos...oh wait, people here just did that...

Amazo is meant to fight the JLA. It doesn't mean he can copy anything he wants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.