Brain Freeze!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
Owwwie!!!! Damn those Icee's!

Revernd Maynard
stand on your head STAT

Pielover666
Yea, they act all innocent and tasty, but then you get to like it a BOOM! It's like a con-artist man!

Red Superfly
I only get brain freezes when I fall asleep with my head in the fridge......

WindDancer
Originally posted by Pielover666
Yea, they act all innocent and tasty, but then you get to like it a BOOM! It's like a con-artist man!

Sneaky little bastards. eek!

Pielover666
Originally posted by WindDancer
Sneaky little bastards. eek!
Yea, they're like, more evil than SlipKnot on a baby!

Red Superfly
But not more evil than The Pob.

WindDancer
laughing Pob!

Hulk Power
no expression

Don't post pictures like that again!

Ronny
Originally posted by Hulk Power
no expression Your FACE sucks no expression

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Ronny
Your FACE sucks no expression

What the f**k?

Lana
no expression

Meh, no one really cares eek!

Brain freezes suck yes

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Lana
Meh, no one really cares eek!

Brain freezes suck yes

yes

Ronny
yes you cant speak english can you... CAN YOU??? DIE!

Hulk Power
you cant speak english can you... CAN YOU??? DIE!

Is that racism I detect? Just because I'm Mexican it doesn't mean I can't speak english....stereotypical b*tch.

Ronny
Is that racism I detect? Just because I'm Mexican it doesn't mean I can't speak english....stereotypical b*tch. no expression I'm not even going to feel badabout that, because no i am not racist, and I have never seen you or have spoken to you about your heritage with you or anyone else. I have no way of knowing if you're hispanic.

Hulk Power
no expression I'm not even going to feel badabout that, because no i am not racist, and I have never seen you or have spoken to you about your heritage with you or anyone else. I have no way of knowing if you're hispanic.

How do I know you didn't check out my profile? How can I be sure you're telling the truth?

Ronny
Because I dont care enough about you to give a flying **** whats in your profile. erm and ask anyone, i am no racist. Actually i am extremely far off from racist. The question "do you speak English is rhetorical and sarcastic

GCG
How do I know you didn't check out my profile? How can I be sure you're telling the truth?

Somebody told me you had a boyfriend ; which looked like a girlfriend.....and who cares ? do you ?

Hulk Power
Because I dont care enough about you to give a flying **** whats in your profile. erm and ask anyone, i am no racist. Actually i am extremely far off from racist. The question "do you speak English is rhetorical and sarcastic

I clearly see now that this was a big misunderstanding. Sorry for the confusion. Though you should really watch what you say because some people might not interpret things the way you meant them.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by GCG
Somebody told me you had a boyfriend ; which looked like a girlfriend.....and who cares ? do you ?

Shut up and stop biting off The Killers...

GCG
why do you care what I bite off ; perhaps you misinterpreted what im saying ?

who knows ; but deep deep down its the internet stick out tongue

Ronny
I clearly see now that this was a big misunderstanding. Sorry for the confusion. Though you should really watch what you say because some people might not interpret things the way you meant them. I've been saying that forever, and the most ive gotten out of it was a laugh, i think you should learn how to take a joke messed

Hulk Power
I've been saying that forever, and the most ive gotten out of it was a laugh, i think you should learn how to take a joke messed

I just don't think that's funny. At first it seemed to me like racism and there is a big line between racism and jokes. If you say you're joking then I'll take your word for it. Though I just don't find it funny....

GCG
My Suggestion :

Grow a thick hide, mate wink

Its only the internet

Ronny
I just don't think that's funny. At first it seemed to me like racism and there is a big line between racism and jokes. If you say you're joking then I'll take your word for it. Though I just don't find it funny.... I live in the california valley, i am surrounded by differnt races my best male friend is hispanic, some of the closest poeple to me are actually born in Spain and argentina ermdont jump to conclusions if someone makes a tiny crack like that. if i were to say something like:

What do you call a bunch of white people running down a hill? an avalanche! what do you call a bunch of black people running down a hill? A mudslide! what do you call a bunch of mexican people running down a hill? Nothing! someone just dropped a quarter!

that would be racist. not do you speak english? thats a given when your in a english speaking forum. It is just a joke

Hulk Power
I live in the california valley, i am surrounded by differnt races my best male friend is hispanic, some of the closest poeple to me are actually born in Spain and argentina ermdont jump to conclusions if someone makes a tiny crack like that. if i were to say something like:

What do you call a bunch of white people running down a hill? an avalanche! what do you call a bunch of black people running down a hill? A mudslide! what do you call a bunch of mexican people running down a hill? Nothing! someone just dropped a quarter!

that would be racist. not do you speak english? thats a given when your in a english speaking forum. It is just a joke

Okay.....sure.... confused

Ronny
Okay.....sure.... confused You didnt even read it did youno expression

Hulk Power
You didnt even read it did youno expression

No I did. I'm just....

GCG
...suspended on a swing ? eek!

Ronny
....feeling like an ass?

Ronny
Originally posted by GCG
...suspended on a swing ? eek! What? laughing

Hulk Power
....feeling like an ass?

Nope. Not at all...

Snoopbert
I would be.

Ronny
So would I erm You must have a lot of pride.

Hulk Power
Why? I didn't say anything wrong. That's just stupid.

Ronny
blink You called me a racist, which is very very far from wrong, and what is so stupid?

GCG
ahia ; me duole la cabeza wacko

Hulk Power
blink You called me a racist, which is very very far from wrong, and what is so stupid?

Yeah well you were implying that I didn't speak english and then you said you were joking. I think that's worse. What is stupid is that you guys are expecting me to feel bad for something I shouldn't feel bad about. I said I was sorry for the confusion. Isn't that enough? I have nothing to feel bad about. Simple as that.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by GCG
Somebody told me you had a boyfriend ; which looked like a girlfriend.....and who cares ? do you ? The Killers eek!

GCG
Yeah well you were implying that I didn't speak english and then you said you were joking. I think that's worse. What is stupid is that you guys are expecting me to feel bad for something I shouldn't feel bad about. I said I was sorry for the confusion. Isn't that enough? I have nothing to feel bad about. Simple as that.

what ?

but in this post you say that you are sorry about the confusion, followed by " I have nothing to feel bad about."

so why are you apologising for confusion if you then proceed to say that there is no apology warranted for nothing to do with what you said if you did not cause the confusion ?

you confuzzled it

Ronny
Yeah well you were implying that I didn't speak english and then you said you were joking. I think that's worse. What is stupid is that you guys are expecting me to feel bad for something I shouldn't feel bad about. I said I was sorry for the confusion. Isn't that enough? I have nothing to feel bad about. Simple as that. roll eyes (sarcastic) i was not implying you did not speak english, i said it in response to me asking you to stop with the picture and you kept it up. It was more of implying you had comprehension issues.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by GCG
what ?

but in this post you say that you are sorry about the confusion, followed by " I have nothing to feel bad about."

so why are you apologising for confusion if you then proceed to say that there is no apology warranted for nothing to do with what you said if you did not cause the confusion ?

you confuzzled it agreed confused

GCG
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
The Killers eek!

Is it in your mind ? eek!

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by GCG
Is it in your mind ? eek! eek! yes you have managed to make me go insane on The Killers stick out tongue

GCG
rock

Hulk Power
Originally posted by GCG
what ?

you confuzzled it

I don't feel bad at all. I just apologized because I thought she was being a ***** but then she told me she was joking. After I apologized, Snoopbert and her were expecting me to feel bad for calling her a racist. I apologized because I didn't know she was joking but after I apologize, they still expect me to feel bad? WTF? In a way, she was asking for it. Therefore I don't feel bad for calling her racist.

Ronny
I don't feel bad at all. I just apologized because I thought she was being a ***** but then she told me she was joking. After I apologized, Snoopbert and her were expecting me to feel bad for calling her a racist. I apologized because I didn't know she was joking but after I apologize, they still expect me to feel bad? WTF? In a way, she was asking for it. Therefore I don't feel bad for calling her racist. you dont feel bad for insulting me straight to my face but expect me to feel terrible for "implying" you couldnt speak english because you are hispanic? which had nothing to do with anything in the first place. Yea... that makes sence

Hulk Power
you dont feel bad for insulting me straight to my face but expect me to feel terrible for "implying" you couldnt speak english because you are hispanic? which had nothing to do with anything in the first place. Yea... that makes sence

I'm not expecting you to feel bad. I said that if anyone has anything to feel bad about it's you but I'm NOT expecting you to feel bad. I said it was a misunderstanding and we should leave it at that. If you want to keep on going then I'm up for it. Shall we continue?

NunYahBidness
Owwwie!!!! Damn those Icee's! Oh! But it's a taste sensation that lingers as it tickles my nizzle

Dreamer2222
wow what a heated forum......really

I just can't look it's killing me, and taking control! jealosy turning seasick to the sea turning her sick lullaby choking on your aliby but it's just the price I pay destiny is calling me open up my eager eyes cuz I'm Mrs Brightside!

Commando Queen
i'm telling you dont **** with the icees

Red Superfly
Ice Cream doesn't give you brain freeze.

Ice cream makers hide syringes in their ice cream, and when eaten, thats the tingly painful sensation. If you look closely you can see the needles buried in the roof of your mouth.

Dreamer2222
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Ice Cream doesn't give you brain freeze.

Ice cream makers hide syringes in their ice cream, and when eaten, thats the tingly painful sensation. If you look closely you can see the needles buried in the roof of your mouth.
owie

zac_j
Is that racism I detect? Just because I'm Mexican it doesn't mean I can't speak english....stereotypical b*tch.

and what the hell does this have to do with brain freezes?

DarkC
Yeah....downside of Slurpees.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.