QGJ and plo koon and AOTC anakin or Kit vs Clone Wars General Greivious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atlant80
Choose anikan or Kit as the third member to fight the uber CW GG

Illustrious
Since when was CW GG uber?

Darth_Glentract
SInce he killed three Jedi at one time.

atlant80
compared to ROTS GG hes uber

Admiral Akbar
GG uber? wow that got me laughing.

Darth_Glentract
watch clone wars, he is

atlant80
he pwns all in CW

Admiral Akbar
oh i saw the clone wars, im just saying GG pwning all is kind off ridiculous. He did shit in ROTS and i doubt one force push to his chestplate and his coughing could weaken him THAT! bad,.

atlant80
Force crush and i exaggerated and vote people

SlugHorn
force crush, whoa big one there. GG must have stooped that low after one blow.

atlant80
if your lungs were hurt you would be weak as well

Admiral Akbar
he crushed his plate..... his body parts inside were still intact. He couldent do that much damage. Plus he is all robot a human lung is different.

Darth_Glentract
He crushed his heart to. Wow, that sounds funny.

Admiral Akbar
Yeh, sure does.. Crushed his heart. GG is not dead though. Interesting....

Dimmimar
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
he crushed his plate..... his body parts inside were still intact. He couldent do that much damage. Plus he is all robot a human lung is different.

He isn't a robot, he's a cyborg. If you had your internal organs crushed, you would know about it.

atlant80
so back on topic

Captain REX
Originally posted by atlant80
Force crush and i exaggerated and vote people

You're not the only one. So did the creators of the Clone Wars cartoons. All of the fighting is exaggerated. You don't see Yoda moving massive freighter ships, or Mace punching through battle droids with his bare hands, or Grievous taking down multiple Jedi, or any Jedi using Force Pushes that take down waves of droids rather than two or three.

Grievous in Clone Wars is not 'uber,' he's exaggerated.

darthsith19
I don't know, I said Jedi with Kit, Clone Wars GG is pretty strong but Plo or Qui-Gon are stronger than any of the Jedi GG took out in the Clone Wars and at least one ofn them is probably strong enough to crush his chest. Then he'd be only as strong as ROTS Grievous. For the sake of arguement lets just say he kills Kit before his chest gets crushed. After lsoing power so he's only as powerful as ROTS Grievous either Qui-Gon or Plo could take Grieovus alone, IMHO, for sure together. Also, Grievous just jumped out and started dueling those Jedi on Hypori before they had time to Force Crush his chest.

atlant80
they dont know crush! Mace does since (i think) he uses vappad which is on the border between ds and ls

Admiral Akbar
Jinn has poor defense he is pointless. He might do a few attacks here or there, but nothing special. Plo Koon is great but not uber either he is just a bit stronger than Jinn in TPM. And Kit is the better choice here. So all 3 of these would beat General.

darthsith19
they dont know crush! Mace does since (i think) he uses vappad which is on the border between ds and ls

LOL, any lame Jedi could use the Force to bend a piece of metal, a powerful one like Jinn, Plo or even Kit could cursh it. What makes you certain that they cann't use Force crush?

Dragon 89
Originally posted by darthsith19
LOL, any lame Jedi could use the Force to bend a piece of metal, a powerful one like Jinn, Plo or even Kit could cursh it. What makes you certain that they cann't use Force crush?

A powerful one? Jinn? Plo? Kit? These guys all suck and are your average Jedi except for Jinn who was a Jedi Master.

atlant80
1 they are all masters.
2 who is better obi or them. obi didnt use crush because he does not know it so the others should not.

DarthMaul9123
jedi with kit is my choice

atlant80
i think GG has an awsome chance

darthsith19
1 they are all masters.
2 who is better obi or them. obi didnt use crush because he does not know it so the others should not.
1. Yes, and they are all powerful. Jinn is said to have rivaled Mace (at the time of TPM, but still) and would have been a Council Member had he not been so defient. Plo is said to be even stronger than Jinn and Kit was strong enough Mace deemed him worthy of accompaning him to go arrest Palpatine, then once they were there Kit proved himself way stronger than Agen Kolar, who beat Quinlin Vos, and Saesee Tinn. What do you mean they arn't powerful?
2. That's a good point, Obi was stronger than they were, but just because he didn't use the Force to bend or crush the metal doesn't mean he couldn't. He bent it with his hands and the Force is alot stronger than human strength. But maybe Jinn, Koon and Fisto couldn't crush GG, but they could still bend his metal back so his organs are exposed, use the Force to gen his blaster and shoot him.

birthoftheforce
General grievous was known to be good against multiple jedi but i think this trio would be too much. Plo could stay back and use his lightning ability while fisto and ginn duel with him. Eventually grievous will die and none of the jedi except maybe fisto.

General Makashi
Originally posted by birthoftheforce
General grievous was known to be good against multiple jedi but i think this trio would be too much. Plo could stay back and use his lightning ability while fisto and ginn duel with him. Eventually grievous will die and none of the jedi except maybe fisto.

Sorry man but that info is fake. . .Grievous wastes these chumps No matter who they got. . .

birthoftheforce
Sorry man but that info is not fake...... Dickhead.

General Makashi
Sorry man but that info is not fake...... Dickhead.

WTF? What's your problem? It's a known fact that Plo Koon is not as powerful as Wikipedia makes him out to be. . .and I just reported you. . .

birthoftheforce
Be that as it may plo can use lightning and would be out of harms way with ginn and fisto holding grievous off. he would be able to do lot of damage.

overlord
Be that as it may plo can use lightning and would be out of harms way with ginn and fisto holding grievous off. he would be able to do lot of damage.

What the hell? Can the guy who's plane crashed use lightning?

General Makashi

Well really? Any sites other than Wikipedia and SuperShadow that can "PROVE" this? Believe me I like Plo Koon but I don't believe all this "Koon can use lightning" stuff. . .

birthoftheforce
it was due to his race genious.

overlord
I just read the article, and it was pretty stupid..
Even stupider was that his master was a wookie who really looked moronic.

General Makashi
Originally posted by overlord
I just read the article, and it was pretty stupid..
Even stupider was that his master was a wookie who really looked moronic.

Proof I say! Proof son!

birthoftheforce
Tyvokka was amazing. like as good as obiwon at his peak.

atlant80
makashi i liked your old avatar more. it proved you were nice.

Darksith if you were in obis position would you do the thing that would save thousands of people and crush GG yes you would

General Makashi
makashi i liked your old avatar more. it proved you were nice.

Darksith if you were in obis position would you do the thing that would save thousands of people and crush GG yes you would

I wasn't being mean to anyone A80. . .

atlant80
exactly you are nice but all this evil GG makes you look mean

General Makashi
exactly you are nice but all this evil GG makes you look mean

General Grievous isn't evil he's just misunderstood. . .

atlant80
o.........................................ka...................................................................y but still

Lord Janus
atlant80, just curious... but you do know you can go to a certain thread and request a name change, right? Generally, having numbers in you name is kinda silly when you could just as easily have an SN without numbers.

atlant80
what thread? i thought you have to ask Raz

Illustrious
I don't think I'll be changing my name any time soon.

Lord Janus
Under News and Questions section, "How to change your username". You simply click the link on the first page of the thread and submit the name you want. The change happens whenever Raz gets on and approves it, which can be the same day or over the course of a few days, depending on things.

atlant80
i wouldnt mind Darth Avis

atlant80
and soon i will be Darth Avis

Lord Janus
Good for you. Soon, I might be evacuating. Damn hurricanes.

atlant80
why? im not good with geography

Lord Janus
I'm on the beach, and we have some stupid hurricane on its way.

atlant80
ohhh i knew it wasnt Katrina yea you better go

Veneficus
Originally posted by Lord Janus
I'm on the beach, and we have some stupid hurricane on its way.

Damn that sucks.

Lord Janus
Uh, no.. It's not Katrina. Katrina has already mostly dissapted. And I'm nowhere near the Gulf area. If I was, I wouldn't be talking to you online.

atlant80
well i didnt hear about any hurricanes other then Katrina so......

Lord Janus
It's a category one. They don't really make it a big deal unless you live on the east coast, obviously.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Darth Avis
well i didnt hear about any hurricanes other then Katrina so......

Dude they changed your name already!?

Darth Avis
hmmm...... well if i were you i would go somewhere and hope for the best

Darth Avis
wow yea that was fast cool thx Raz

Lord Janus
I would send him a Pm telling him thanks. I know i did. He changed my name in like two hours or something. Looks like he was online for yours.

Veneficus
I would send him a Pm telling him thanks. I know i did. He changed my name in like two hours or something. Looks like he was online for yours.

He took forever for my name changes...

Lord Janus
We'll see how fast he gets to mine.

Veneficus
We'll see how fast he gets to mine.

Your changing your name again?

Lord Janus
Yep. Not fond of this one, but I couldn't get what I wanted. still really can't, but I'm getting closer.

Your best bet for name changing is to check the bottom of the home page and see if he's online. Raz shows up.

Veneficus
Yep. Not fond of this one, but I couldn't get what I wanted. still really can't, but I'm getting closer.

Your best bet for name changing is to check the bottom of the home page and see if he's online. Raz shows up.

I got him on my buddies list...but I don't plan on changing my name again anyway...I mean who has ever heard of Veneficus before? I just love latin.

Lord Janus
Latin does pwn. Next time I'll opt for latin, but I was at a loss for the latin equivalent to the SN I wanted.

Illustrious
Too bad once you change, you can't go back. That's probably why I'll keep this sn.

Veneficus
Latin does pwn. Next time I'll opt for latin, but I was at a loss for the latin equivalent to the SN I wanted.

It helps to have studied the language...although my knowledge of latin is not very exstensive and I also have online help. But Veneficus translates exactly into Wizard.

Dark Nemesis
You have studied Latin, eh? Self study?

Darth Avis
Your name is no longer Janus bawling Your new name is cooler BTW i thought you were a girl at first since Janus sounds like a girls name

Dark Nemesis
Score. Raz is good.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Dark Nemesis
You have studied Latin, eh? Self study?

I am a writer after all and I have this love of ancient myth and lore so yes I did a self study on latin to help with the ficonal language I am creating for my book much like Tolkien did(although I am nothing near his ability).

Veneficus
Score. Raz is good.

The new name fits you...

Noobs fear the Nemesis!

Darth Avis
im no good with latin at all dont know a single word but i plan to study it

Dark Nemesis
Janus is a latin name. From Ianus, god of beginnings and endings. It's a handle I've used for years. But I also love the name Nemesis. The righteous personification of retribution... Its a name that oozes "I wanna fek people up in style".

And someone took it, so now I'm dark and Nemesis.

Illustrious
Latin is fun stuff.

Dark Nemesis
I was debating "Deus ex Machina" lol

Veneficus
I was debating "Deus ex Machina" lol

Lets see..Deus means god.

ex means out of or from within, and is used in a number of latin words.

Machina means...arg I forgot what this means.

darthsith19
What I meants was maybe Obi-Wan didn't think to crush Grievous. Or maybe he thought if he started to crush Grievous he'd have to let go of his saber with one hand and Grievous might chop his hand off when he stuch it out or might lung at Obi-Wan. Anyway, Obi-Wan doesn't always defeat enemies the quick way. If he had really wanted to he could have killed him before the duel had even started by cutting him in half instead of saing "Hello there".

Darth Avis
i dont think jedi know those darkside moves. plus to kill someone like that you have to be cold and cruel and that is not at all the jedi way

overlord
Originally posted by Darth Avis
i dont think jedi know those darkside moves. plus to kill someone like that you have to be cold and cruel and that is not at all the jedi way

AH! Finally someone getting back on topic again! How come the wikipedia page about Plo Koon says he can shoot force lightning? Is that ever mentioned somewhere else?

Darth Avis
the new guide to star wars charectars said it i think. Plo is dead so dont get confused

Admiral Akbar
His race can, by nature shoot lightning from there fingertipes.
If you dont understand that then let me give you another example.

BY nature almost every korruni on planet haruun kal are force users. Read shatterpoint. So each race has something unique.

Aduruth
I'd say ani's team would stand a better chance but still lose(this is b4 windu meesed up gg right) becuase at this time kit fisto did nothing *but* prove himself as an "average jedi" where as anakin is at that level already, with more strength in him. but ani's team would still lose as would kits(only if this is the *un-injured gg)

Dark Nemesis
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
His race can, by nature shoot lightning from there fingertipes.
If you dont understand that then let me give you another example.

BY nature almost every korruni on planet haruun kal are force users. Read shatterpoint. So each race has something unique.

So what special power do Gunguns have?

Fishy
So what special power do Gunguns have?

The ability to confuse everybody they talk to.

Dark Nemesis
Ah, yes. This is a very special ability.

What about ewoks?

Fishy
They can climb tree's better then even wookies... They can also lose more hair in a day then the hariest dog can in a year.

(This only happens during the first month of summer)

Lord Darkstar
lol, oh and Gungans can breathe underwater

but anyway, is there anyway I can buy the Clone Wars seris, I didn't tape it so now it is lost to me miffed so does anyone know where I can get recordings of all the episodes?

Darth_Glentract
You can get it at Target for 10 bucks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.