Cassandra Nova vs Shadow King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic Flame
Who wins between these two disembodied telepaths?

Hulk Power
no expression

GalacticStorm
Shadow King.

wannabe
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Shadow King.
You're surprising me GS???!!!! huh

Xavier = slightly better than Shadowking
Cassandra = Xavier (telepathywise) + already defeated the Prof

So Cassandra wins this fight! yes

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by wannabe
You're surprising me GS???!!!! huh

Xavier = slightly better than Shadowking
Cassandra = Xavier (telepathywise) + already defeated the Prof

So Cassandra wins this fight! yes

Xavier has never been shown to be that much better than Shadow King. The first battle of anything showed Shadow King was the superior telepath however he under estimated Xavier and got taken down. In the second battle he had grown in power and was clearly more powerful and it took Xavier and the Xmen to take him down.

Cassandra was only a match for Xavier because of their genetic connection. Cassandra cant survice when disembodied, she needs a body or she falls apart as shown in New Xmen. Whats to stop Shadow King from harming her host body?

Xplosive
As a telepth, I would say Xavier is above Shadowking, not much. Second time Shadowking was cotnrollin X-Men. Xavier was the one who defeated him again.

wannabe
Xavier has never been shown to be that much better than Shadow King. The first battle of anything showed Shadow King was the superior telepath however he under estimated Xavier and got taken down. In the second battle he had grown in power and was clearly more powerful and it took Xavier and the Xmen to take him down.
1) I said: slightly better!

2) During the first battle (PSI WAR) Shadowking was not superior but more spectacular...WHICH IS NOT THE SAME.

3) Even IF Shadow King WOULD HAVE HAD superior power...he got beaten...that's what counts.

4) During the Fight with Psylocke (PSI WAR II) he WAS the more powerful telepath...and got beaten...because even though he had the power, he lacks in wits and personality.

5) During or after the Onslaught incident (i don't remember it right now)Shadowking mentioned in some issue that he can dare to act now, because the most powerful guardian of the astral plane (Xavier) is gone.
Not exactly the behaviour of someone feeling superior, is it?

Cassandra was only a match for Xavier because of their genetic connection. Cassandra cant survive when disembodied, she needs a body or she falls apart as shown in New Xmen. Whats to stop Shadow King from harming her host body?
I guess the thread follows the assumpion, that she stays stable in the astral plane, otherwise it would be a "dead telpath vs disembodied telepath"-thread big grin

And even IF Cassandra was only able to WIN agains Charly because of their connection, it's pretty safe to claim that she would be his equal without it. After all she is his twin and only her chromosome X23 makes her genetically different from Charles.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by wannabe
1) I said: slightly better!

2) During the first battle (PSI WAR) Shadowking was not superior but more spectacular...WHICH IS NOT THE SAME.

3) Even IF Shadow King WOULD HAVE HAD superior power...he got beaten...that's what counts.

4) During the Fight with Psylocke (PSI WAR II) he WAS the more powerful telepath...and got beaten...because even though he had the power, he lacks in wits and personality.

5) During or after the Onslaught incident (i don't remember it right now)Shadowking mentioned in some issue that he can dare to act now, because the most powerful guardian of the astral plane (Xavier) is gone.
Not exactly the behaviour of someone feeling superior, is it?

I guess the thread follows the assumpion, that she stays stable in the astral plane, otherwise it would be a "dead telpath vs disembodied telepath"-thread big grin

And even IF Cassandra was only able to WIN agains Charly because of their connection, it's pretty safe to claim that she would be his equal without it. After all she is his twin and only her chromosome X23 makes her genetically different from Charles.

You've forgotten about the battle on Muir Island where Shadow King crippled Xavier once again. wink

And remember i never said I thought Shadow King was more powerful or the better telepath i was just emphasising the fact that theres not a lot of difference.

This thread says Cass Vs Shadow King therefore its assummed......Waitaminute!! Damn i missed the bit where he said theyre both disembodied. Alright i concede mad wink

wannabe
You've forgotten about the battle on Muir Island where Shadow King crippled Xavier once again. wink

And remember i never said I thought Shadow King was more powerful or the better telepath i was just emphasising the fact that theres not a lot of difference.

This thread says Cass Vs Shadow King therefore its assummed......Waitaminute!! Damn i missed the bit where he said theyre both disembodied. Alright i concede mad wink
LOL laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.