Onslaught vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Power of the Mind or the Power of the Gods

Hulk Power
no expression

Wickerman
Originally posted by Hulk Power
no expression

Onslaught was a badass......a major badass.....but he hadn't mastered Franklin Richards power yet. I wouldn't put him at Skyfather level erm

*waits for someone to invoke the holy "second sun" feat*

~wickerman~

ImmortalOne
Second Sun ??

GalacticStorm
There was a debate about Onslaught a few weeks back. Onslaughts own power was just that of Magneto and Xavier however he was a mutation he was constantly evolving and in the end became a being of pure psionic energy. His abilities in that form werent revealed , but based on appearances id give this to Odin.

Wickerman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
There was a debate about Onslaught a few weeks back. Onslaughts own power was just that of Magneto and Xavier however he was a mutation he was constantly evolving and in the end became a being of pure psionic energy. His abilities in that form werent revealed , but based on appearances id give this to Odin.

Exactly. People also attribute F. Richard's powers to him....however, they weren't there. He didn't absorb them for all time. Once Franklin was removed, so was his power. If the OP wants to use Onslaught WITH FR power, it should be mentioned IMO.

~wickerman~

ImmortalOne
Heres my way

The People who died fighting Ons COMPARE The people who will die fighting Odin..

Sadly, no one wants to kill Odin ???

who?-kid
Originally posted by Wickerman
Exactly. People also attribute F. Richard's powers to him....however, they weren't there. He didn't absorb them for all time. Once Franklin was removed, so was his power.~wickerman~
Are you sure about that ? Maybe you are right, but I don't remember it like that.

psycho gundam
bump

Knowsbleed33
Odin.

Colossus-Big C
Odin

shokosugi
Onslaught

h1a8
I'm going with Onslaught, especially with Franklin Richards power. I don't know if Odin can penetrate his shell in time though. If he can in time then he can win. And any being that can physically penetrate Juggs (PIS I know) like he is a mold of jello can definitely penetrate Odin. Gungnir maybe be useless since Onslaught can control it and possible take it away.

JakeTheBank
The All-Father

Nihilist
Asgardian Santa wins.

quanchi112
Odin wins.

h1a8
Onslaught wins IMO. Odin can at least be cut and penetrated physically.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Onslaught wins IMO. Odin can at least be cut and penetrated physically. So? Why can't Odin absorb him?

id369
Undoubtedly Full Power Onslaught has the raw power to compete with Odin.

r0nm0n88
onslaughts out classed.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
So? Why can't Odin absorb him?

Why can't onslaught absorb Odin? He absorb others.

h1a8
I see a double standard here. If most agree that mangog can put Odin down then why not Onslaught. Onslaught is more stronger and more durable than Mangog and plus he has reality warping powers along with other powers to the 10th degree.

galactusischere
Onslaught. He put out the flame of the Phoenix...

WhiteWitchKing
I see a double standard here. If most agree that mangog can put Odin down then why not Onslaught. Onslaught is more stronger and more durable than Mangog and plus he has reality warping powers along with other powers to the 10th degree.

LOL. Yeah right. Onslaught is more versatile than Mangog but he's not stronger than Mangog. Onslaught can beat Mangog but Odin has beaten Mangog already. Odin slays other skyfathers/headgods and hell lords before. At the low end of feats, his fight wrecks Asgard while his higher end has him anywhere from wrecking planets to wrecking galaxies. Onslaught is getting stomped by Odin.

h1a8
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
LOL. Yeah right. Onslaught is more versatile than Mangog but he's not stronger than Mangog. Onslaught can beat Mangog but Odin has beaten Mangog already. Odin slays other skyfathers/headgods and hell lords before. At the low end of feats, his fight wrecks Asgard while his higher end has him anywhere from wrecking planets to wrecking galaxies. Onslaught is getting stomped by Odin.

Onslaught is easily way more stronger than Mangog. He effortlessly penetrated classic juggs like he was made out of jello. Thor gave everything he had (Godblast and all) and still couldn't put a scratch on Juggs. There is no way in hell Mangog could penetrate Juggs like jello.

quanchi112
I see a double standard here. If most agree that mangog can put Odin down then why not Onslaught. Onslaught is more stronger and more durable than Mangog and plus he has reality warping powers along with other powers to the 10th degree. Who said Mangog beats Odin for a majority? What are you talking about? The only double standards being thrown around here are from you.

h1a8
Who said Mangog beats Odin for a majority? What are you talking about? The only double standards being thrown around here are from you. Everyone here says it or implies it, even you have implied it before. Hell, wasn't it shown in comics (since you guys like to use the what's shown in comics logic)?

Utrigita
Odin for the win.

quanchi112
Everyone here says it or implies it, even you have implied it before. Hell, wasn't it shown in comics (since you guys like to use the what's shown in comics logic)? When did I imply it? Give me some names of people who have stated this? Don't be so vague. Your posts are just a bunch of unsupported statements you tend to make up.

Tell me the details of the fight.

Kris Blaze
Everyone here says it or implies it, even you have implied it before. Hell, wasn't it shown in comics (since you guys like to use the what's shown in comics logic)?
Odin stopped Mangog with a single spell no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Odin stopped Mangog with a single spell no expression It's obvious he doesn't red these comics so when he makes these ridiculous statements ask him questions and watch him avoid them.

h1a8
When did I imply it? Give me some names of people who have stated this? Don't be so vague. Your posts are just a bunch of unsupported statements you tend to make up.

Tell me the details of the fight.

So you don't accept Mangog being Odin level?
I'm very sure you implied this in the Mangog vs. Superman thread.

Even if no, then since you accept what happens in the comic explain Mangog owning Odin. Wouldn't that mean if someone were just as strong as Mangog but with more powers they should easily own Odin too?

quanchi112
So you don't accept Mangog being Odin level?
I'm very sure you implied this in the Mangog vs. Superman thread.

Even if no, then since you accept what happens in the comic explain Mangog owning Odin. Wouldn't that mean if someone were just as strong as Mangog but with more powers they should easily own Odin too? Mangog is powerful enough to effect odin that's for sure but Superman isn't.

Odin can oneshot Superman. He oneshotted the Surfer and Drax.

Who is just as strong as Mangog? I for one don't see Onslaught as having Mangog strength.

Also, why can't Odin just destroy his physical shell and then absorb his being?

the Darkone
Odin by far is greater than Onslaught, Odin is more versatile and more powerful and he is "Sorcerer Supreme", Odin will put his spear so far up Onslaught a$$ it will tickle his throat.

h1a8
Mangog is powerful enough to effect odin that's for sure but Superman isn't.

Odin can oneshot Superman. He oneshotted the Surfer and Drax.

Who is just as strong as Mangog? I for one don't see Onslaught as having Mangog strength.

Also, why can't Odin just destroy his physical shell and then absorb his being?

I have easily proved that Onslaught is stronger. You just sit there and say things without proof or evidence. If you want the proof again then it is in the Juggernaut feat. Onslaught penetrated Juggernaut like liquid jello. Mangog can't do no sht like that. Thor with all his might couldn't even affect Juggernaut.

Onslaught has reality warping powers as well as Magneto's power magnified to the 10th degree. He has a vast array of other powers too, including teleportation, telekinesis, shields, etc.

You ask why can't Odin just break his shell and absorb him?
Why can't Onslaught just penetrated Odin like he's jello? He can do this with his bare hands or have Gungnir do it for him.

the Darkone
I have easily proved that Onslaught is stronger. You just sit there and say things without proof or evidence. If you want the proof again then it is in the Juggernaut feat. Onslaught penetrated Juggernaut like liquid jello. Mangog can't do no sht like that. Thor with all his might couldn't even affect Juggernaut.

Onslaught has reality warping powers as well as Magneto's power magnified to the 10th degree. He has a vast array of other powers too, including teleportation, telekinesis, shields, etc.

Why can't Onslaught just penetrated Odin like he's jello? He can do this with his bare hands or have Gungnir do it for him.

You haven't prove that Onslaught is stronger you are so Delusional it's pathetic. Classic Mangog will tear Onslaught a new a hole just shows how ignorant you are. Odin powers far exceeds Onslaught, Odin can crack that armor nothing is beyond the Odinforce, Odin controls all forms of energy/mystical, warp reality, can amp beyond comprehension. Odin battles have planets blow up and Sun's go supernova, Odin is well beyond Onslaught.

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
You haven't prove that Onslaught is stronger you are so Delusional it's pathetic. Classic Mangog will tear Onslaught a new a hole just shows how ignorant you are. Odin powers far exceeds Onslaught, Odin can crack that armor nothing is beyond the Odinforce, Odin controls all forms of energy/mystical, warp reality, can amp beyond comprehension. Odin battles have planets blow up and Sun's go supernova, Odin is well beyond Onslaught.

Not a good argument here. Mangog can't duplicate the feat Onslaught did with Juggernaut. Thus he is weaker.

Onslaught can teleport. He can possibly control gungnir over Odin since his magneto powers are amplified to the 10th degree. And magneto himself has controled the mighty mjolnir with ease. What's preventing Onslaught from teleporting behind Odin and easily penetrating him for the kill?

Also, being capable of doing more destructive damage to the universe isn't an automatic win. For example, Zoom can kill Odin with an adamantium sword yet Odin is more powerful. Amping means nothing when one can't do it in time. Otherwise mangog wouldn't have beat Odin.

If Odin is what you say he is then why did he lose to Mangog?
Onslaught>>Mangog as proven.

Juntai
nothing is beyond the Odinforce, Odin controls all forms of energy/mystical, warp reality, can amp beyond comprehension. confused

Kris Blaze
You clearly know shit about Mangog.

WhiteWitchKing
Not a good argument here. Mangog can't duplicate the feat Onslaught did with Juggernaut. Thus he is weaker.

No, but Mangog froze Loki. Let's see Onslaught do that to a god that can turn intangent

Odin doesn't use gungnir that often. He's fought Surtur and Seth without weapons.

Other than Odin being more skilled than Onslaught and would anticipate such an attack? Or that Odin has a degree of cosmic awareness? Odin was barely moved by an attack from Thanos so good luck with trying to rip apart the Lord of Asgard.

Lol. You know Hela's touch can kill gods right? Odin grabbed her hand and crushed her being, nearly killing an aspect of death. Zoom with an adamantium sword isn't doing jack to Odin. Twice has a sick Odin one shot beat Ulik by hand and blasted Annihilus out Asgard.

Odin beat Mangog already. He's beaten Forsung, Seth, Surtur, and Hela to name a few.

Onslaught lost in the end against a handful of heroes. Odin slays other skyfathers and hell lords. Take your b.s. to the swap meet and sell it there 'cuz no one's buying it here.

Onslaught creates a sun
Odin wrecks galaxies

Onslaught lost to Earth heroes
Odin stomps headgods

Onslaught beat Juggernaut easily
Odin beat Mangog easily

Onslaught is just small fish compared to Odin. You just don't see that.

h1a8
No, but Mangog froze Loki. Let's see Onslaught do that to a god that can turn intangent
Who cares? That is not how he beat Odin. Stop wasting my energy with these stupid arguments.

Well If he doesn't fight with Gungnir then Onslaught still kills him by penetrating him like jello. Who cares? Magneto has shown no limit to controlling metal. Onslaught is worst. Odin can be killed with mere physical force. This is not up for debate. Yet Mangog beat Odin too. Odin beat mangog once by freeing souls. The fact is Mangog has beat Odin. Most accept that Mangog is skyfather level and can best Odin. But Onslaught is better in every way. Thus he wins. Yet odin can be killed by being stabbed. Guess what? I can kill the sht outta you if I was fast as flash and you had unlimited power with only human reflexes. Thus your argument is stupid. Why did Odin lose to Mangog then? Odin never beat Mangog easily. The first time wasn't quite a win but a freeing. The second time he got stomp. My logic is for those who claim Mangog can beat Odin. If so then so can Onslaught.

The point of the debate is that Odin is very vulnerable to physical attacks. He can be cut, have his head knocked off, etc. Onslaught can do far worse than mangog.

quanchi112

Why can't Onslaught just penetrated Odin like he's jello? He can do this with his bare hands or have Gungnir do it for him. When? Direct me to any thread where you proved anything. It's most make believe numbers with your jaw dropping I imagine when you are telling us how much force it required for whatever feat the character you want to win's feat occurred by.

How can he control gungir? Odin doesn't even need it to begin with against Onslaught. He wrecks his shell easily since his power dwarfs Hulk's strength when he did so.

How do you know an adamantium sword kills Odin? Do you know who Odin is?

Provide me with the details of the fight. I seem to be forgetful in my old age. Tell me what happened.Originally posted by Kris Blaze
You clearly know shit about Mangog. Replace Mangog with virtually every character he has debated for and against and I endorse this statement.

h1a8
When? Direct me to any thread where you proved anything. It's most make believe numbers with your jaw dropping I imagine when you are telling us how much force it required for whatever feat the character you want to win's feat occurred by.

How can he control gungir? Odin doesn't even need it to begin with against Onslaught. He wrecks his shell easily since his power dwarfs Hulk's strength when he did so.

How do you know an adamantium sword kills Odin? Do you know who Odin is?

Provide me with the details of the fight. I seem to be forgetful in my old age. Tell me what happened. Replace Mangog with virtually every character he has debated for and against and I endorse this statement.

Odin's flesh is soft as butter in comparison to Thor, Superman, etc.
He is a mere class 75 Asgardian. He has been cut and fcked up physically by Mangog faster than Thor has.

I don't quite remember the details. But you and many were claiming that Mangog vs. Odin proves he stomps Superman. At least this was the logic that was being used.

Onslaught can teleport. All he needs to do is hit Odin just once. Penetrating Juggs like jello is an insane feat.

JakeTheBank
Are you proposing that Onslaught can oneshot Odin?

kgkg
Odin's flesh is soft as butter /B] wtf? laughing out loud

quanchi112
Odin's flesh is soft as butter in comparison to Thor, Superman, etc.
He is a mere class 75 Asgardian. He has been cut and fcked up physically by Mangog faster than Thor has.

I don't quite remember the details. But you and many were claiming that Mangog vs. Odin proves he stomps Superman. At least this was the logic that was being used.

Onslaught can teleport. All he needs to do is hit Odin just once. Penetrating Juggs like jello is an insane feat. What are you talking about soft as butter? Dude, you haven't a clue.

Odin is a lot more durable than both Surfer and Thor. Handbooks are your first problem.

You don't know the details. mangog is a lot stronger than Onslaught so what's your point? Do you have one? Are you mad Mangog's in another class than Superman and want to gain some revenge in this thread.

Odin can also teleport. If you think he can beat Odin with one blast and are serious I feel sorry for you. I might profile this. It's one of the funnier posts I have ever read. Thanks for that.

JakeTheBank
Odin has just as many, if not more options than Onslaught has at his disposal. I just fail to see what Onslaught can do to Odin that Odin cannot simply reciprocate several (if not many) times over.

Xplosive
Onslaught

quanchi112
Originally posted by Xplosive
Onslaught How?

WhiteWitchKing
Who cares? That is not how he beat Odin. Stop wasting my energy with these stupid arguments.

Well If he doesn't fight with Gungnir then Onslaught still kills him by penetrating him like jello. Who cares?

Because he beat non-skyfather Juggernaut that way? LOL. Please b1tch. Stop with your nonsense already. Everybody in this thread knows your a dumba$$.

Really? Because metal armored Doom has beat Magneto's ass twice now. Magneto used his magnetism only to get owned by Doom. Now shut up and stop your yapping.

Who cares. Onslaught is a one time villain/looser who lost to a group of heroes. His plan was stupid because he was a dumb villain. His powers to beat non-skyfather Juggernaut is impressive but pale's to compare to Odin wrecking galaxies.

Show me this please. When was his killed by mere force?

HAHAHA!! IS THAT SO? Either way, Mangog beat Odin and Odin beat Mangog but in the end Mangog is skyfather level right? Onslaught beat a non-skyfather Juggernaut and your on his sack? GTFO! HAHAHA.

Really? Who killed Odin by just stabbing him? I recall non-skyfather Hulk cracking Onslaught's armor (as part of Onslaught's plan) then the non-skyfather heroes blitz themselves at him and he got owned.

Are you done making a fool of yourself? Odin flies through stars and wrecks galaxies and you're trying to argue that Onslaught is going to stab him to death? ...because Onslaught beat non-skyfather Juggernaut easily? Odin one shotted Drax, Surfer, Annihilus, and Ulik easily. GTFO with your ridiculous argument about Juggernaut.

The point of this is Onslaught beating Juggernaut means little to Odin. Juggernaut ain't skyfather. Onslaught hasn't done a thing to put him on Odin's level. What part of beating down skyfathers and hell lords is so hard to understand? Should I record this and send a tape to you for to review?

You saying Onslaught is far worse doesn't all of a sudden make that as a feat.

Here's a list of people Odin's beat:
- Surtur (demon lord)
- Seth (hell lord of Egypt)
- Zelia (skymother)
- Forsung (god head)
- Hela (hell lord of Asagrd)
- Mangog (skyfather apperantly)

Now you give me a list of people Onslaught beat that's even comparable. Who? The X-Men?

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Are you proposing that Onslaught can oneshot Odin?

Physically yes. But not using energy. Juggs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin in physical durability
So Onslaught can penetrate straight through Odin in one shot.

Naija boy
Honestly how is i that this fool is still able to go around posting? Odins skin is as soft as butter compared to thors? Really its about time the mods stepped in.

golem370
Perrkius

WhiteWitchKing
Physically yes. But not using energy. Juggs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin in physical durability
So Onslaught can penetrate straight through Odin in one shot.

Prove it. What instance do you have of Odin being weaker than Juggernaut when it comes to physical durability? Attacks by both Thanos and Surfer did nothing to Odin who just stood there. If Juggernaut came out of such an attack, it be a high feat for him. Hulk's knocked Juggernaut back several times before whereas Thanos', who's Hulk's equal at least, didn't even budge Odin with an amp punch. The same Thanos who casually back handed both Hulk and Drax. You've got nothing to prove Juggernaut has greater durability.

nicamarvin
Prove it. What instance do you have of Odin being weaker than Juggernaut when it comes to physical durability? You've got nothing to prove Juggernaut has greater durability. Juggernaut is More Durable than any asguardian's flesh........But that Does Not matter here, because this old guy will stomp that Plot Device called Onslaught........ smokin'

Naija boy
Prove it. What instance do you have of Odin being weaker than Juggernaut when it comes to physical durability? Attacks by both Thanos and Surfer did nothing to Odin who just stood there. If Juggernaut came out of such an attack, it be a high feat for him. Hulk's knocked Juggernaut back several times before whereas Thanos', who's Hulk's equal at least, didn't even budge Odin with an amp punch. The same Thanos who casually back handed both Hulk and Drax. You've got nothing to prove Juggernaut has greater durability.

Odin has also taken skyfather level galaxy wrecking attacks before.....cant say the same for juggernaut.

h1a8
Originally posted by Naija boy
Honestly how is i that this fool is still able to go around posting? Odins skin is as soft as butter compared to thors? Really its about time the mods stepped in.

I've seen Thor bulletproof, blades broke on him, him taking mangog hits and not being koed, etc. I've seen Odin cut by blades, hurt far worse than Thor by the same physical attacks and much quicker. I've seen Odin listed as class 75 and which is a reflection of his physical durability. So how am I a fool again?

If I am a fool then prove it by showing a physical durability feat by Odin.

Odin has better energy durability than Thor but certainly not better physical durability.

If Onslaught can physically penetrate Juggs then he certainly can Odin. Is this foolish talk?

nicamarvin

If Onslaught can physically penetrate Juggs then he certainly can Odin. Is this foolish talk? DUDE that was PIS and you know it.......it was part of Onslaught powerset he did not by any means did that on Shear strenght alone, he used his matter altering powers, and Odin is the better on this case... cool

Naija boy
I've seen Thor bulletproof, blades broke on him, him taking mangog hits and not being koed, etc. I've seen Odin cut by blades, hurt far worse than Thor by the same physical attacks and much quicker. I've seen Odin listed as class 75 and which is a reflection of his physical durability. So how am I a fool again?

If I am a fool then prove it by showing a physical durability feat by Odin.

Odin has better energy durability than Thor but certainly not better physical durability.

lol, Seriously u want to use bios? and u say arent a fool? lmao. What physical attacks hurt odin more than thor? U havent read any comics so just shut up please. U havent seen anything because all u do is read the bios. Uve now graduated into flat out lieing. Post the scans in which an attack used on thor affected odin more. I dare ur stupid ass to do it.......Im sure u wont though since unsupported claims and fabrications are ur forte. u will instead avoid the question and continue claiming such trash and then spout out more garbage about what u believe u have proven. What idiocy. Im not sure why ur trolling has gone unnoticed by the mods for this long but it has gotten to the point where they need to step in. Sane discussions cant continue to be derailed by ur daftness,bias and complete disregard for on panel occurences.

h1a8
lol, Seriously u want to use bios? and u say arent a fool? lmao. What physical attacks hurt odin more than thor? U havent read any comics so just shut up please. U havent seen anything because all u do is read the bios. Uve now graduated into flat out lieing. Post the scans in which an attack used on thor affected odin more. I dare ur stupid ass to do it.......Im sure u wont though since unsupported claims and fabrications are ur forte. u will instead avoid the question and continue claiming such trash and then spout out more garbage about what u believe u have proven. What idiocy. Im not sure why ur trolling has gone unnoticed by the mods for this long but it has gotten to the point where they need to step in. Sane discussions cant continue to be derailed by ur daftness,bias and complete disregard for on panel occurences.

Mangog almost killed Odin with physical attacks quickly. Mangog hit Thor many many times more than Odin but wasn't even koed. Why would I lie on purpose?

official bios are legit if they are not contradicted by on panel evidence.

What does it matter if
Onslaught can physically penetrate Juggs then he certainly can Odin.
Nice way to avoid the argument.

nicamarvin
Mangog almost killed Odin with physical attacks quickly. Mangog hit Thor many many times more than Odin but wasn't even koed. Why would I lie on purpose? Dude we all know Asguardians can die of physical attacks and odin is no different, and Yes Juggernaut could kill him, but thats if Odin lets him and guess what He aint gona do that, Onslaught will not even touch him.... smokin'

What does it matter if
Nice way to avoid the argument. because He DID NOT penetrated Juggernaut Physically..... mad

h1a8
Originally posted by nicamarvin

because He DID NOT penetrated Juggernaut Physically..... mad

To be honest I rather Onslaught had not penetrated Juggs physically because of what I think of Juggernaut. I argued tooth and nail that Juggs is weak to strong enough psionic energy and that Onslaught was a pure psionic being. Thus we got him being penetrated easily.

But nearly everyone wanted to argue with me and I finally conceded (got tired of it). That is why I now say Onslaught did it physically. But if I have others to agree that it wasn't all physical then I can jump back on the psionic non physical bandwagon again.

Won't touch him?
Then I guess we can't go by the Mangog Odin fight can we?
Teleportation is an option for Onslaught to try to get to Odin though.

quanchi112
Mangog almost killed Odin with physical attacks quickly. Mangog hit Thor many many times more than Odin but wasn't even koed. Why would I lie on purpose?

What does it matter if
Nice way to avoid the argument. Scans?

Naija boy

What does it matter if
Nice way to avoid the argument.

I dont know which incident u are referring to and im quite sure u dont either,lol but Odin was already extremely weakened prior to almost being killed by mangog. That is irrelevant here especially when mangog has admitted to being no match for Odin before

Further u havent read anything on panel so u dont know whether official bios contradict it or not (which they do). Thats ur problem u argue without having any knowledge of the characters and end up making a fool of urself. A class 75 being cannot oneshot ulik with a single punch.

And no im not avoiding anything u moron. The whole point is that Odin is more durable than juggernaut and hence whether or not onslaught penetrated juggernaut is irrelevant.

h1a8
Scans?

I haven't seen the comic in a long time (years ago). All I remember is Mangog holding up Odin seemingly manhandling him. I didn't actually see a physical hit though. But it happened pretty quickly vs.Thor and Mangog fighting for much longer.

Thor is the strongest and most physically durable asgardian. If Thor can lift more than million of tons and Odin only 75 then his durability against physical attacks should reflect the same too. The Mangog thing as well as this reasoning led me to believe that Odin's PHYSICAL durable is as butter compared to Thor's. Now blasts and energy are different. Odin>>>Thor in that respect.

1 thing is undeniable though. That Juggs physical durability exceeds Odin's and thus making Onslaught being able to penetrate him too.

h1a8
I dont know which incident u are referring to and im quite sure u dont either,lol but Odin was already extremely weakened prior to almost being killed by mangog. That is irrelevant here especially when mangog has admitted to being no match for Odin before

Further u havent read anything on panel so u dont know whether official bios contradict it or not (which they do). Thats ur problem u argue without having any knowledge of the characters and end up making a fool of urself. A class 75 being cannot oneshot ulik with a single punch.

And no im not avoiding anything u moron. The whole point is that Odin is more durable than juggernaut and hence whether or not onslaught penetrated juggernaut is irrelevant.

moron me I guess. Maybe I am but I certainly am not trying to be. You complain to the mods yet u are the one throwing insults. Even if someone is a retard or moron doesn't mean it is right to call them one. Do you believe I lack knowledge on issues or that I purposely say false or misleading things?

So Odin has one-shotted Ulik with a punch? If so then that would contradict the bios. I am reasonable, just prove me wrong by stating or showing relevant feats. Sometimes I agree sometimes I don't.

But there is no way in hell that Odin is more durable than Juggernaut (not physically nor energy based). The only way Odin would have an edge is resistance to magic and that's it. Your statement about Odin>Juggs in durability may be the dumbest thing you have ever said on this forum.

Naija boy
moron me I guess. Maybe I am but I certainly am not trying to be. You complain to the mods yet u are the one throwing insults. Even if someone is a retard or moron doesn't mean it is right to call them one. Do you believe I lack knowledge on issues or that I purposely say false or misleading things?

So Odin has one-shotted Ulik with a punch? If so then that would contradict the bios. I am reasonable, just prove me wrong by stating or showing relevant feats. Sometimes I agree sometimes I don't.

But there is no way in hell that Odin is more durable than Juggernaut (not physically nor energy based). The only way Odin would have an edge is resistance to magic and that's it. Your statement about Odin>Juggs in durability may be the dumbest thing you have ever said on this forum.

U lack knowledge of anything comics related in general and instead of simply being silent u go on to make false claims about the characters history. So both. And also being civil with u has honestly gotten nowhere as u have continued to make more and more foolish claims so i quite frankly dont care anymore. There is no form of "debate" possible when u are involved in the first place.

Yes Odin has oneshotted Ulik with a punch. And thats while he was weakened. Once again this is where actually reading comics comes in before making stupid claims about a character.

Moreover, instead of actually presenting some reasonable evidence as to why juggernaut is more durable u go on to make more foolish blanket claims. Odin has taken galaxy busting attacks from high skyfather level beings. This is far above anything juggernaut has endured. Of course inspite of this u will just continue to claim that jugs is more durable or without anything to support it. Thats just how u operate...

WhiteWitchKing
I haven't seen the comic in a long time (years ago). All I remember is Mangog holding up Odin seemingly manhandling him. I didn't actually see a physical hit though. But it happened pretty quickly vs.Thor and Mangog fighting for much longer.

Thor is the strongest and most physically durable asgardian. If Thor can lift more than million of tons and Odin only 75 then his durability against physical attacks should reflect the same too. The Mangog thing as well as this reasoning led me to believe that Odin's PHYSICAL durable is as butter compared to Thor's. Now blasts and energy are different. Odin>>>Thor in that respect.

How is energy attacks different if Odin just stands there and takes it? Energy attacks does the same damage as blunt force. Blunt force is a type of attack that harnesses the attack's body energy.

It's also funny how you try to pass off Odin's durability as only class 75 when a poisoned Odin K.O.ed Ulik in one punch. There's no instance of Thor ever koing Ulik in one hit but you would like to say Thor is the stronger Asgardian? An amp Thor with the Power Gem got his head pummeled into the ground by Thanos. Next issue we see Odin unmoved by Thanos' punch. How is Thor more durable?

There's nothing to deny because there's nothing to debate here. Odin is more durable than Juggernaut and even an amp Thor.

h1a8
U lack knowledge of anything comics related in general and instead of simply being silent u go on to make false claims about the characters history. So both. And also being civil with u has honestly gotten nowhere as u have continued to make more and more foolish claims so i quite frankly dont care anymore. There is no form of "debate" possible when u are involved in the first place.

Yes Odin has oneshotted Ulik with a punch. And thats while he was weakened. Once again this is where actually reading comics comes in before making stupid claims about a character.

Moreover, instead of actually presenting some reasonable evidence as to why juggernaut is more durable u go on to make more foolish blanket claims. Odin has taken galaxy busting attacks from high skyfather level beings. This is far above anything juggernaut has endured. Of course inspite of this u will just continue to claim that jugs is more durable or without anything to support it. Thats just how u operate...

You forgot that energy based attacks are not the same as physical ones. What galaxy busting attack did Odin take? Issue number or scans? You can post a poll on who's more durable with the exception of magic and it would be clear that Juggernaut is the winner. I have agreed with you on certain debates after disagreeing yet you seem to forget. Implying that it is impossible to debate with me.

Doctor-Alvis
penetrated Juggernaut Physically
I could read 100 pages of this.

h1a8
How is energy attacks different if Odin just stands there and takes it? Energy attacks does the same damage as blunt force. Blunt force is a type of attack that harnesses the attack's body energy. It is clear that energy based attacks are not the same as physical based ones. Many characters can absorb, harness, and manipulate energy through their body like nothing. Energy can also have no concussive properties and just burning properties (or something similar). There are even materials on Earth that can resist different types of energy (heat, electricity, etc.) but will easily shatter or break if struck with small forces.
Naija explained the Ulik incident and I accept it. So Odin is above class 75 but ALL bios say that Thor is the strongest of all asgardians because of his hybrid nature (Gaia's blood in him). This is hard not to accept since writers were involved in these bios as stated on the Marvel site (I'm not sure it's still there though). Also Ulik is low class 100 if he is class hundred at all. There are feats that prove Thor could one shot him too. Thor has one or two shotted stronger beings before. So by Thor not one shotting Ulik means it was either a low showing or Thor was holding back grossly.

That is crazy. What a foolish statement. Create a poll and see how foolish it is.

JakeTheBank
You do realize that the Odinforce greatly amps Odin's physical attributes as well as his power in general, right? Odin, by default, can be considered a "class 75" simply due to his Asgardian genetics if you will. When he taps into the OF, though, he easily exceeds Thor and most of Thor's rogues in the strength department. This is simple for most to accept.

Naija boy
You forgot that energy based attacks are not the same as physical ones. What galaxy busting attack did Odin take? Issue number or scans? You can post a poll on who's more durable with the exception of magic and it would be clear that Juggernaut is the winner. I have agreed with you on certain debates after disagreeing yet you seem to forget. Implying that it is impossible to debate with me.

U claimed that Juggernaut was more durable to both energy and physical attacks. Regardless in his fight against Forsung, The energy being released was destroying the galaxy and creating new suns. Yet Odin was taking forsungs attacks just fine. Similarly galaxies were destroyed due to the output released in his fights against Infinity and Seth, but Odin was taking these very same attacks without being koed. The results of a poll do not tell us who is more durable and attempting to claim so is fallacious.

WhiteWitchKing
It is clear that energy based attacks are not the same as physical based ones. Many characters can absorb, harness, and manipulate energy through their body like nothing. Energy can also have no concussive properties and just burning properties (or something similar).

Wait, they can ALSO HAVE concussive properties. Thanos' attack was because it was budging Odin a bit. Surfer's blast doesn't burn, it's concussive most of the time. Neither hurt Odin. Thanos' amp punch only annoyed Odin.

But the issue at hand is both Surfer and Thanos' were concussive and Odin was not hurt at all.

Show me actual feats of him one shotting Ulik, Surfer, or Annihilus. Just one scan of him one-shotting any of these characters should do.

LOL. That could be applied towards Surfer as well. But when they meet and fight, Thor has never one shot either Surfer or Ulik. Odin made them look like punks. And this was what the writers of Thor think of Odin since they have him one shoting people who have given Thor trouble time and time again.

No, it just means that Ulik and Surfer are his peers. It's not a low showing, it's an ordinary showing when every time they meet Thor he's never able to one shot k.o. them.

I didn't create a poll, but I did do a thread for debate asking for actual feats to back up people's claims rather than just opinions on who is more durable.

h1a8
U claimed that Juggernaut was more durable to both energy and physical attacks. Regardless in his fight against Forsung, The energy being released was destroying the galaxy and creating new suns. Yet Odin was taking forsungs attacks just fine. Similarly galaxies were destroyed due to the output released in his fights against Infinity and Seth, but Odin was taking these very same attacks without being koed. The results of a poll do not tell us who is more durable and attempting to claim so is fallacious.

I stand by Juggs being more durable to both energy (except magic) and physical attacks. Odin surviving a galaxy attack doesn't quite convince me when I know (or have overwhelming belief that) Juggs can too. Plus a galaxy attack hitting a humanoid gets diluted by more than 1 billions times since it isn't concentrated in one spot but spread throughout the galaxy (a large area). You make a point though. It can't be proven. When proof is not possible, a decision on evidence should be the deciding factor. This is the way criminal court room justice is.

The evidence I have to support the claim that Juggs is more durable is that there is evidence that his durability is universal (takes a least universal force to penetrate). It was stated that the crimson bands of cyttorak binds the universe together. The same bands that give Juggs his indestructibility. Now I'm referring to the untampered full powered bands. Not the ghostly ones that can be summoned and whose strength depends on the will of the user. The second evidence is that all bios says he is absolutely indestructible (note: evidence is not proof). Only the abstracts had this level of durability in the bios. Everyone else (including skyfathers and galactus) didn't have that level. The third evidence is that Juggs tanked Godblasts and other high level attacks like it was nothing.

Even if it is possible to penetrate Juggs he heals instantly (even from a skeleton). HF would count as durability right?

Statistically, the results of a poll usually does reflect the truth if one choice gets more than 70% of the vote and there are more than 30 votes. Thus a poll can be considered evidence too.

Let me ask you a question. I will greatly respect you if you are honest. Excluding magic and mind attacks, do you believe that Juggs have greater or equal durability than Odin? Now this is just your opinion and not something of fact.

If you say yes then it still doesn't prove that Onslaught wins. I drop that argument and agree Odin wins. So I am no longer arguing who wins this fight in the thread. I concede. Odin wins.

h1a8
Wait, they can ALSO HAVE concussive properties. Thanos' attack was because it was budging Odin a bit. Surfer's blast doesn't burn, it's concussive most of the time. Neither hurt Odin. Thanos' amp punch only annoyed Odin.

But the issue at hand is both Surfer and Thanos' were concussive and Odin was not hurt at all.

Show me actual feats of him one shotting Ulik, Surfer, or Annihilus. Just one scan of him one-shotting any of these characters should do.

LOL. That could be applied towards Surfer as well. But when they meet and fight, Thor has never one shot either Surfer or Ulik. Odin made them look like punks. And this was what the writers of Thor think of Odin since they have him one shoting people who have given Thor trouble time and time again.

No, it just means that Ulik and Surfer are his peers. It's not a low showing, it's an ordinary showing when every time they meet Thor he's never able to one shot k.o. them.

I didn't create a poll, but I did do a thread for debate asking for actual feats to back up people's claims rather than just opinions on who is more durable. ulik and surfer are not peers. ulik isnt even class 100 I believe. Didn't thor two shot Namor or something? Anyway Ulik is nothing. One shotting him proves greater than 100 ton strength though.

Lastly, energy can be concussive doesn't mean that it is all (or always) concussive. For example, light has concussive properties (pseudo kinetic energy) but less than 1% of the energy is concussive. Laser beams largely burn through stuff and have very little concussive force. Getting hit with a SS cosmic blast is not the same as getting hit with a Thor hammer strike.

I concede to Odin winning this so its cool now. I was just thinking that with Franklin Richards (celestial level at full potential), magneto's, xavier's, x-man, etc. all power to the 10th degree more and with that crazy Juggernaut feat makes this a good fight. My strategy was Onslaught teleporting behind Odin and penetrating him physically. i guess that wouldnt work

WhiteWitchKing
ulik and surfer are not peers.

Nobody says they are peers. To Thor they are in durability and strength.

Ulik is obviously something and Thor thinks so. It's not like the guy just stands their and let's Ulik wail on him free.

So when Surfer blast a hole through star ships, it's not really the concussive force of the attack piercing through but really just the fire that's burning through? LOL.

rotiart
Lastly, energy can be concussive doesn't mean that it is all (or always) concussive. For example, light has concussive properties (pseudo kinetic energy) but less than 1% of the energy is concussive. Laser beams largely burn through stuff and have very little concussive force. Getting hit with a SS cosmic blast is not the same as getting hit with a Thor hammer strike.

Every time I turn around you try to apply real world physics to the world of comics...
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

its called the "power cosmic"... it does things that physics can't even seem to explain!... its like scientific magic voodoo man!

and surfer also travels faster than light... but... at light speeds your mass would expand... and surfer's doesn't... doesn't that defy quantam physics...

seriously... stop trying to apply real world stuff like the writers even consider that crap when they are writing stories.

golem370
Was Onslaught able to use the Cyttorak gem? He he had this in this fight might make the difference.

Naija boy
I stand by Juggs being more durable to both energy (except magic) and physical attacks. Odin surviving a galaxy attack doesn't quite convince me when I know (or have overwhelming belief that) Juggs can too. Plus a galaxy attack hitting a humanoid gets diluted by more than 1 billions times since it isn't concentrated in one spot but spread throughout the galaxy (a large area). You make a point though. It can't be proven. When proof is not possible, a decision on evidence should be the deciding factor. This is the way criminal court room justice is.

The evidence I have to support the claim that Juggs is more durable is that there is evidence that his durability is universal (takes a least universal force to penetrate). It was stated that the crimson bands of cyttorak binds the universe together. The same bands that give Juggs his indestructibility. Now I'm referring to the untampered full powered bands. Not the ghostly ones that can be summoned and whose strength depends on the will of the user. The second evidence is that all bios says he is absolutely indestructible (note: evidence is not proof). Only the abstracts had this level of durability in the bios. Everyone else (including skyfathers and galactus) didn't have that level. The third evidence is that Juggs tanked Godblasts and other high level attacks like it was nothing.

Even if it is possible to penetrate Juggs he heals instantly (even from a skeleton). HF would count as durability right?

Statistically, the results of a poll usually does reflect the truth if one choice gets more than 70% of the vote and there are more than 30 votes. Thus a poll can be considered evidence too.

Let me ask you a question. I will greatly respect you if you are honest. Excluding magic and mind attacks, do you believe that Juggs have greater or equal durability than Odin? Now this is just your opinion and not something of fact.

If you say yes then it still doesn't prove that Onslaught wins. I drop that argument and agree Odin wins. So I am no longer arguing who wins this fight in the thread. I concede. Odin wins.

Ur belief that juggernaut can survive the same galaxy busting blasts Odin was tanking is based on virtually nothing since he has never even come close to taking such an attack on panel. Further Odin did take direct blasts fully concentrated on him from Seth and we know from the collateral damage that his other blasts caused that seth was hurling galaxy busters.

There is no evidence that juggernauts durability is universal. The crimson bands of cyttorak binding the universe together does not equate to universal force being needed to take out juggernaut. Not even close. Not to mention that tears have been caused in the fabric of the universe (time and space) by less than universal powers. Further not all bios say that he is totally indestructible as some describe him as near totally invulnerable or extremely durable. SO that is another faulty basis for ur conclusion. Lastly tanking a godblast is not even close to being useful evidence for ascribing total indestructabillity to juggernaut when the godblast is not even close to one of the most powerful attacks in marvel when u consider skyfather+ characters. It is further shown to be faulty when u consider that other characters (like Odin for example) have tanked much more powerful attacks and yet we do not ascribe to them total indestructability.

Actually no, simply assuming that because many people believe it to be true it, it must be, especially when many of those people have varying levels of knowledge regarding the issue and are more than anything influenced by personal preferences is a glaring example of argument ad populum or appeal to popularity fallacy.

And no i do not believe that juggernaut has greater than or equal durability to Odin.

nicamarvin
And no i do not believe that juggernaut has greater than or equal durability to Odin. you FOOL.....you are blinded by Fanboyism..... laughing

here is the list of Odin needs

Odin ages = Juggernaut Does NOT... smile
Odin needs sleeps = Juggernaut Does Not... cool
Odin Dies = Juggernaut will Never Die in a comic book..... smokin'

Juggernaut its the epitome of Durability, we are NOT debating if he can defeat Odin in a Battle thats just crazy but He IS More Durable than Odin....and thats THAT, not because Odin its weaker but because he is Asguardian, Can He Amp his Durability? sure, but we have also seen Juggernaut Amped before.... eek!

Naija boy
you FOOL.....you are blinded by Fanboyism..... laughing

Juggernaut its the epitome of Durability, we are NOT debating if he can defeat Odin in a Battle thats just crazy but He IS More Durable than Odin....and thats THAT, not because Odin its weaker but because he is Asguardian, Can He Amp his Durability? sure, but we have also seen Juggernaut Amped before.... eek!

LMAO.Honestly just shutup......

Instead of using durability feats u spam the page with smileys are making claims like juggernaut does not age and Odin does and is therefore more durable............u must be completely retarded.

nicamarvin
LMAO.Honestly just shutup......

Instead of using durability feats u spam the page with smileys are making claims like juggernaut does not age and Odin does and is therefore more durable............u must be completely retarded. you are the Retard....... laughing

Odin has Needs.........Juggernaut DOES NOT....I dare you to say otherwise and Bring the scans, if not SHUT THE **** UP...

Naija boy
you are the Retard....... laughing

Odin has Needs.........Juggernaut DOES NOT....I dare you to say otherwise and Bring the scans, if not SHUT THE **** UP...

Odin has needs and so? When did that become the issue being discussed?facepalm.........

JakeTheBank
lol @ "Odin has needs". I'm sure Odin's needs are fufilled by Frigga and/or Gaia.

quanchi112

1 thing is undeniable though. That Juggs physical durability exceeds Odin's and thus making Onslaught being able to penetrate him too. So you don't remember but act as if you do by your posts. This is just like you o continue arguing despite being an ignorant clown.

Saying Odin's durability is like butter compared to Thor's is one the of the most ignorant things I have ever heard. There's no helping you so don't ever ask me for scans. If I feel like posting them I will, but most likely won't in your case.Originally posted by rotiart
Every time I turn around you try to apply real world physics to the world of comics...
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

its called the "power cosmic"... it does things that physics can't even seem to explain!... its like scientific magic voodoo man!

and surfer also travels faster than light... but... at light speeds your mass would expand... and surfer's doesn't... doesn't that defy quantam physics...

seriously... stop trying to apply real world stuff like the writers even consider that crap when they are writing stories. I even asked a writer and he said artists usually draw something that looks huge to lift while not paying attention to the handbooks what so ever.

Doctor-Alvis
I think Juggernaut did die. In another dimension. I believe he was recounting the times he's been dragged around the place and couldn't do squat about it because of his poor mobility, both linearly and across dimensional boundaries.

leonidas
you FOOL.....you are blinded by Fanboyism..... laughing

no expression

nicamarvin
Originally posted by leonidas
no expression no expression

Warlord
Odin

close it

leonidas
exactly.

id369
Onslaught losses because he lacks experience. Not on raw power, or versatility. I don’t know why, members keep brining this up.

Xplosive
Originally posted by id369
Onslaught losses because he lacks experience. Not on raw power, or versatility. I don’t know why, members keep brining this up.

Indeed. With all the power he had, he should go above Odin. He did lack experience though.

quanchi112
Indeed. With all the power he had, he should go above Odin. He did lack experience though. Why should he be above Odin?

Xplosive
Why should he be above Odin?

Magneto+Xavier+Nate+by far the most important, Franklin Richards.

Blanket

1 thing is undeniable though. That Juggs physical durability exceeds Odin's and thus making Onslaught being able to penetrate him too. Wasn't the Mangog incident you're referring to, when Odin was in the Odin Sleep?

quanchi112
Magneto+Xavier+Nate+by far the most important, Franklin Richards. We saw him defeated by far less than it would take to defeat Odin imo.

You talk about in theory or potential but it was never realized on the level you wish it to be.

Xplosive
We saw him defeated by far less than it would take to defeat Odin imo.

You talk about in theory or potential but it was never realized on the level you wish it to be.

That is why I said on raw power that he should be above Odin. It wasn't realized because of lack of an experience (and writing of course). You cannot immediately control such enormous power.

Kris Blaze
Indeed. With all the power he had, he should go above Odin. He did lack experience though.
Why should he?

id369
We saw him defeated by far less than it would take to defeat Odin imo.

Experience is what Onslaught lacked, if he had a better understanding and a stable form. He would prove to be much more formidable, then when he was attacked in his state of transition.

Seriously he became raw energy, and just stood their.

There is no theory of potential, when we know Franklin is capable. Heroes Reborn verse was created after Onslaughts death after all.

h1a8
Originally posted by Blanket
Wasn't the Mangog incident you're referring to, when Odin was in the Odin Sleep?

No. I think someone here correctly referred to the one where Odin was weaken by transporting Asgard or something. I don't remember the details. Just the image of Mangog holding up a defeated Odin was burnt in my brains.

h1a8
Why should he?

Because Franklin Richards power is celestial level and Odin's isn't.

Kris Blaze
Because Franklin Richards power is celestial level and Odin's isn't.
Well that's just another lie.

Franklin Richards at full power, fully evolved, could rival a celestial. He is a mutant and needs to grow to come anywhere NEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR that level.

Blanket
No. I think someone here correctly referred to the one where Odin was weaken by transporting Asgard or something. I don't remember the details. Just the image of Mangog holding up a defeated Odin was burnt in my brains. Ya, and then he went into the Odinsleep...

Lois was holding a 'dead' Superman. Guess she put him in that state.

the Darkone
Odin will rock Onslaught a$$ too sleep.

h1a8
Well that's just another lie.

Franklin Richards at full power, fully evolved, could rival a celestial. He is a mutant and needs to grow to come anywhere NEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR that level.

Onslaught maybe took what he had achieved a large portion of the potential himself. The powers of the other beings he absorbed had already increased to the 10th degree, so why couldn't Franklin Richards power have been increased too.

I'm not saying Onslaught wins this but certainly it would be a good fight.
If Onslaught stands there and let's Odin blast him then he may lose. But if he uses evasive action like teleportation then he has a chance.

IMO, I feel he is a better match for Odin than Thanos is. Plus Onslaught has shields too and just doesn't have to depend on his armor.

WhiteWitchKing
That is why I said on raw power that he should be above Odin. It wasn't realized because of lack of an experience (and writing of course). You cannot immediately control such enormous power.

How does anyone know that it was due to lack of experience and not because Onslaught outright could not access Franklin's full power? For all we know, Franklin can have subconsciously prevent Onslaught from access his powers. When it comes down to it, the child's power dwarfs the other three's powers combined.

quanchi112
No. I think someone here correctly referred to the one where Odin was weaken by transporting Asgard or something. I don't remember the details. Just the image of Mangog holding up a defeated Odin was burnt in my brains. So in your mind he was weakened by another act and someone beating him is proof of superiority?

What? I guess if Batman gets Superman through k-nite then context be damned he is superior.

This logic is trashy.Originally posted by Xplosive
That is why I said on raw power that he should be above Odin. It wasn't realized because of lack of an experience (and writing of course). You cannot immediately control such enormous power. I don't think he demonstrated more power. he potentially might have had more power but he didn't demonstrate anything rivaling Odin's best.

Originally posted by id369
Experience is what Onslaught lacked, if he had a better understanding and a stable form. He would prove to be much more formidable, then when he was attacked in his state of transition.

Seriously he became raw energy, and just stood their.

There is no theory of potential, when we know Franklin is capable. Heroes Reborn verse was created after Onslaughts death after all. That'[s why he had potential in theory but didn't live long enough to prove greater than Odin power in combat anyways.

h1a8
So in your mind he was weakened by another act and someone beating him is proof of superiority?

What? I guess if Batman gets Superman through k-nite then context be damned he is superior.

This logic is trashy. No. When I first posted I couldn't remember any details. All I remembered was Odin being manhandled. Then afterward someone mentioned that Odin was weakened at that time so I conceded. I was wrong. This is old news.

Potential or not, Onslaught still has the ability to kill Odin, especially if Odin lets him. This doesn't mean he wins, only that he is capable of winning. A slick behind teleportation stab in the back (or head) is a viable tactic. The problem is Onslaught may not fight like that.

the Darkone
No. When I first posted I couldn't remember any details. All I remembered was Odin being manhandled. Then afterward someone mentioned that Odin was weakened at that time so I conceded. I was wrong. This is old news.

Potential or not, Onslaught still has the ability to kill Odin, especially if Odin lets him. This doesn't mean he wins, only that he is capable of winning. A slick behind teleportation stab in the back (or head) is a viable tactic. The problem is Onslaught may not fight like that.

where in the hell you get this crap from, Onslaught could barely kill the super heroes that he face, hell he got manhandled by a bannerless Hulk. Man get that bullsh** out of here, Odin would have wrecked Onslaught and the heroes at the same time without breaking a sweat.

It's official you have no comic book knowledge what so ever, your theories don't make sense, it's best for you not post onhere until you read some comics or get a brain witch ever comes first, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

quanchi112
No. When I first posted I couldn't remember any details. All I remembered was Odin being manhandled. Then afterward someone mentioned that Odin was weakened at that time so I conceded. I was wrong. This is old news.

Potential or not, Onslaught still has the ability to kill Odin, especially if Odin lets him. This doesn't mean he wins, only that he is capable of winning. A slick behind teleportation stab in the back (or head) is a viable tactic. The problem is Onslaught may not fight like that. You're always wrong. The funny thing is you don't ask for details you just rant away. If you don't remember something don't act like you remember the details or the context. Your routine is old and tired. You are practically the most ignorant poster on this entire board. That's saying something.

What? This isn't mortal kombat or some fighting game. It's not a powerset debate. Odin's more powerful and more durable with what we saw these characters do on panel. Odin can absorb him ALSO ONCE HE BREAKS HIS PHYSICAL SHELL.

h1a8
where in the hell you get this crap from, Onslaught could barely kill the super heroes that he face, hell he got manhandled by a bannerless Hulk. Man get that bullsh** out of here, Odin would have wrecked Onslaught and the heroes at the same time without breaking a sweat.

It's official you have no comic book knowledge what so ever, your theories don't make sense, it's best for you not post onhere until you read some comics or get a brain witch ever comes first, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

The best debaters on this forum don't go on ABC logic alone but something much deeper. You are no where near the best debater here. And maybe neither am I.

You think Marvel is going to let Onslaught the bad guy kill all the Marvel heroes and not lose? Comic fights are not forum fights. Once you understand that you would have graduated into real debating.

kgkg
I want to graduate!

quanchi112
The best debaters on this forum don't go on ABC logic alone but something much deeper. You are no where near the best debater here. And maybe neither am I.

You think Marvel is going to let Onslaught the bad guy kill all the Marvel heroes and not lose? Comic fights are not forum fights. Once you understand that you would have graduated into real debating. Sorry, but you display an unparalleled ignorance about pretty much all the characters you debate for and against. You stated Odin's durability was like butter compared to his weaker son. I mean it was one of the worst things I ever read anywhere while claiming to have comic book knowledge.

h1a8
You're always wrong. The funny thing is you don't ask for details you just rant away. If you don't remember something don't act like you remember the details or the context. Your routine is old and tired. You are practically the most ignorant poster on this entire board. That's saying something. Yeah I've been wrong here and there. But at least I have enough humility to admit it. Humility is the single most important virtue in the universe. But rarely have I been wrong in this vein though in my entire history here.

you can argue that penetrating Juggs was PIS or bad writing but certainly Onslaught can win by the mentioned tactic. The problem is that he most likely wont fight like that. Thus Odin wins. Oh you didn't know that I said Odin wins for the last 4 posts? I was only giving a scenario where it is possible for Onslaught to win.

Why do people always assume that one character is just going to sit there and let another character do everything they want to them? Or think that the most powerful character must always win? Even mediocre debaters know this isn't true.

Odin may not be able to break his shell due to force fields Onslaught may put up or because of the teleporting behind and stabbing of Odin. Onslaught can absorb beings too, not to say he will in this fight though. Be he definitely has the ability to do so.

I view Onslaught as very very far above Thanos. That means this will not be an easy fight for Odin.

quanchi112
Yeah I've been wrong here and there. But at least I have enough humility to admit it. Humility is the single most important virtue in the universe. But rarely have I been wrong in this vein though in my entire history here.

you can argue that penetrating Juggs was PIS or bad writing but certainly Onslaught can win by the mentioned tactic. The problem is that he most likely wont fight like that. Thus Odin wins. Oh you didn't know that I said Odin wins for the last 4 posts? I was only giving a scenario where it is possible for Onslaught to win.

Why do people always assume that one character is just going to sit there and let another character do everything they want to them? Or think that the most powerful character must always win? Even mediocre debaters know this isn't true.

Odin may not be able to break his shell due to force fields Onslaught may put up or because of the teleporting behind and stabbing of Odin. Onslaught can absorb beings too, not to say he will in this fight though. Be he definitely has the ability to do so.

I view Onslaught as very very far above Thanos. That means this will not be an easy fight for Odin. Just because someone throws around Juggernaut or punks him this has nothing to do with beating Odin. Nothing. war stopped juggs dead in his tracks and i bet despite a few overzealous hulk fanboys no one would dare claim he has a chance against Odin.

Why is he very far above Thanos? Please, let me hear all the informative details.

h1a8
Just because someone throws around Juggernaut or punks him this has nothing to do with beating Odin. Nothing. war stopped juggs dead in his tracks and i bet despite a few overzealous hulk fanboys no one would dare claim he has a chance against Odin.

Why is he very far above Thanos? Please, let me hear all the informative details.

Do you think the character who is more powerful will always win?

Thanos can't penetrate Juggs like Onslaught did. Thanos can't create a sun. Thanos doesn't have reality altering powers. Thanos can't grow to any size he wants. Thanos can't fight the entire marvel earth heroes without losing quickly and badly.

Juggs unstoppability enchantment has nothing to do with his durability enchantment. So stop with the War Hulk scenarios (although was able to amp by celestial technology and celestials>Odin).

Juggs unstoppability enchantment is far weaker than his durability enchantment. For example, Thor stopped Juggs with the Godblast but was unable to harm him in the least.

psycho gundam
Because Franklin Richards power is celestial level and Odin's isn't. yet it took far less than a celestial to defeat onslaught right?

onslaught created a sun, well odin has vaporized many.

quanchi112
Do you think the character who is more powerful will always win?

Thanos can't penetrate Juggs like Onslaught did. Thanos can't create a sun. Thanos doesn't have reality altering powers. Thanos can't grow to any size he wants. Thanos can't fight the entire marvel earth heroes without losing quickly and badly.

Juggs unstoppability enchantment has nothing to do with his durability enchantment. So stop with the War Hulk scenarios (although was able to amp by celestial technology and celestials>Odin).

Juggs unstoppability enchantment is far weaker than his durability enchantment. For example, Thor stopped Juggs with the Godblast but was unable to harm him in the least. No. I think the more powerful, more durable character who has backed it up on panel usually wins.

How do you know he can't? What does that have to do with him matching up against someone else?

Thanos has resisted reality warping and has crushed a reality warper before so your point?

Get a clue before you show back up and post more ignorance.
If you can overcome one enchantment why not another? Seriously.

Juggs was continually moving and was eventually going to keep going. War stopped him dead in his tracks.

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
yet it took far less than a celestial to defeat onslaught right?

onslaught created a sun, well odin has vaporized many.

Onslaught may not be full celestial level but he is sure a good chunk of one. FF also destroyed a celestial. So the victor isn't always who's more powerful.

It takes far more power to create a sun than to destroy one. Fictional humans can destroy stars with mere technology like nothing.

I'm forming a list of members here who debate "the more powerful is always the victor".

Kris Blaze
Onslaught may not be full celestial level but he is sure a good chunk of one.
lolololololololololololol

psycho gundam
the FF did nothing, sue was granted a celestial's achilles heel for one issue, not the same as the main heroes of the company teaming up to kill onslaught like he was frankentein's monster.

the only two questions are 1) can odin break onslaught's armour in the coarse of the battle? (y/n), and 2) can odin contain the temporal energies of onslaught if when he breaks the armour? (y/n)

quanchi112
Onslaught may not be full celestial level but he is sure a good chunk of one. FF also destroyed a celestial. So the victor isn't always who's more powerful.

It takes far more power to create a sun than to destroy one. Fictional humans can destroy stars with mere technology like nothing.

I'm forming a list of members here who debate "the more powerful is always the victor". What? Another ignorant reply.

I am forming a list of those who don't read comics yet insist on debating list. You're on it.

h1a8
No. I think the more powerful, more durable character who has backed it up on panel usually wins. usually wins means that sometime they won't. Because Thanos has never shown that type of ridiculous power. Now you are speaking of how someone matches up? I though you only used Quanchi logic. What does this have to do with what I said? Just because you can overcome one doesn't mean you can overcome the other. So. War after being amp>>>>>>>>>>Any Hulk. But know that it takes infinitely more force to penetrate Juggs than to stop him.

quanchi112
usually wins means that sometime they won't. Because Thanos has never shown that type of ridiculous power. Now you are speaking of how someone matches up? I though you only used Quanchi logic. What does this have to do with what I said? Just because you can overcome one doesn't mean you can overcome the other. So. War after being amp>>>>>>>>>>Any Hulk. But know that it takes infinitely more force to penetrate Juggs than to stop him. Because I am speaking generally while here Odin wins all day.

When did Thanos ever meet Juggernaut?

You spoke of reality warpers and I gave you an example of Thanos crushing one. Pay attention.

You haven't proven otherwise.

I disagree. WB Hulk was the baddest Hulk I ever saw.

zeel
Odin turns him into a bannana.

the Darkone

World Breaker Hulk is consider the most powerful Hulk to date.

the Darkone
Odin powers dwarfs Onslaught, this a complete joke. The Odinforce can create solar systems, planets, life, etc it limitless, Onslaught greatest feat was creating a sun, big deal Odin destroys suns and planets in battle. Onslaught never achieve or used Franklin Richards powers at all, Odin stick his spear up Onslaught a$$ it will be tickling his throat.

Odin the All-Father 10/10

quanchi112
World Breaker Hulk is consider the most powerful Hulk to date. I know.

galactusischere

Odin doesn't use gungnir that often. He's fought Surtur and Seth without weapons.

Other than Odin being more skilled than Onslaught and would anticipate such an attack? Or that Odin has a degree of cosmic awareness? Odin was barely moved by an attack from Thanos so good luck with trying to rip apart the Lord of Asgard.

Lol. You know Hela's touch can kill gods right? Odin grabbed her hand and crushed her being, nearly killing an aspect of death. Zoom with an adamantium sword isn't doing jack to Odin. Twice has a sick Odin one shot beat Ulik by hand and blasted Annihilus out Asgard.

Odin beat Mangog already. He's beaten Forsung, Seth, Surtur, and Hela to name a few.

Onslaught lost in the end against a handful of heroes. Odin slays other skyfathers and hell lords. Take your b.s. to the swap meet and sell it there 'cuz no one's buying it here.

Onslaught creates a sun
Odin wrecks galaxies

Onslaught lost to Earth heroes
Odin stomps headgods

Onslaught beat Juggernaut easily
Odin beat Mangog easily

Onslaught is just small fish compared to Odin. You just don't see that.
Onslaught put out Phoenix's flame with ease.
Odin can't touch that

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by galactusischere
Onslaught put out Phoenix's flame with ease.
Odin can't touch that
So did Xorneto...

Wolverine killed Jeanphoenix like 17 times over in endsong...

h1a8
Because I am speaking generally while here Odin wins all day.

When did Thanos ever meet Juggernaut?

You spoke of reality warpers and I gave you an example of Thanos crushing one. Pay attention.

You haven't proven otherwise.

you didn't give an example you only stated that he crushed one. Who did he crush and how?

Thanos would bfr Juggs, otherwise he would get stomped bad.

No War Hulk was the most powerful Hulk ever. Hulk +Celestial >>>>>>>>>>>>>>WB Hulk.

h1a8
Odin powers dwarfs Onslaught, this a complete joke. The Odinforce can create solar systems, planets, life, etc it limitless, Onslaught greatest feat was creating a sun, big deal Odin destroys suns and planets in battle. Onslaught never achieve or used Franklin Richards powers at all, Odin stick his spear up Onslaught a$$ it will be tickling his throat.

Odin the All-Father 10/10

Pretend you had the powers of Odin yet keep your same durability. If I shot you in the head from behind then what did all your power do for you?

Still believe the more powerful will always win?

rotiart
What? Another ignorant reply.

I am forming a list of those who don't read comics yet insist on debating list. You're on it.

What.. a list?! I want on it!

quanchi112
you didn't give an example you only stated that he crushed one. Who did he crush and how?

Thanos would bfr Juggs, otherwise he would get stomped bad.

No War Hulk was the most powerful Hulk ever. Hulk +Celestial >>>>>>>>>>>>>>WB Hulk. I don'y have to tell you nor do I want to. Do some research on the character and find out yourself.

You can't prove it. Another unsupported statement wit no real knowledge on what Thanos has been shown capable of.

Iyo. You never support your opinions it's one of the treats about debating you. I could make stuff up and you wouldn't know.

Originally posted by rotiart
What.. a list?! I want on it! Just when it comes to the ig. shifty

WhiteWitchKing
Pretend you had the powers of Odin yet keep your same durability. If I shot you in the head from behind then what did all your power do for you?

Still believe the more powerful will always win?

LOL. Because Odin isn't durable. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The being that touch an aspect of death and crushed her instead of being killed by it is going to get stabbed to death. JaJaJa! He's beaten two death gods and is to get STABBED!!!!

Odin taps into Infinity again and crushes Onslaught with ease. eek!

h1a8
LOL. Because Odin isn't durable. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The being that touch an aspect of death and crushed her instead of being killed by it is going to get stabbed to death. JaJaJa! He's beaten two death gods and is to get STABBED!!!!
If Onslaught can stab Juggs he can definitely stab Odin.
Yet he did nothing much to Thanos and
Onslaught>Thanos.

Also whose more powerful isn't always the victor.

h1a8
I don'y have to tell you nor do I want to. Do some research on the character and find out yourself. Ok! So Thanos didn't crush a reality manipulator and thus Onslaught a$$ rapes him.

This is a flat out lie. I support EVERY opinion. Either I do it with math and science or with a feat.

quanchi112
Ok! So Thanos didn't crush a reality manipulator and thus Onslaught a$$ rapes him.

This is a flat out lie. I support EVERY opinion. Either I do it with math and science or with a feat. He did so. You're just unaware of it.

You really don't. Ever.

h1a8
He did so. You're just unaware of it.

You really don't. Ever.

I'm going to have to pull the

"scans or it didn't happen"

routine

I don't? So what were all my math and calculations about?
What were my SS to Thor comparisons about?

Is the combo to ko ever found in comics? Hint: see Thanos feats.

Colossus-Big C
Onslaught is not a celestial What the f**k?

h1a8
Who said he was?

Hell, half of a celestial would give Odin problems.

Also, Onslaught has shields, can teleport, can easily penetrate Juggs physically, can grow to any size. This means he can possibly win some doing a certain tactic.

psycho gundam
Who said he was?

Also, Onslaught has shields, can teleport, can easily penetrate Juggs physically, can grow to any size. This means he can possibly win some doing a certain tactic. you're the hemorrhoid on the ass of kmc

Omega Vision
Who said he was?

Also, Onslaught has shields, can teleport, can easily penetrate Juggs physically, can grow to any size. This means he can possibly win some doing a certain tactic.
It wouldn't even take a half of a Celestial. Just a Celestial's arm to pimp-smack him. stick out tongue But seriously Odin wins this.

Omega Vision
you're the hemorrhoid on the ass of kmc
I thought that was Quan. Or do they share that honor?

h1a8
you're the hemorrhoid on the ass of kmc

And I guess every else who know that the more powerful isn't always the victor.

Or is it the otherway around?

Omega Vision
^And I guess every else who know that the more powerful isn't always the victor.

Or is it the otherway around?
In KMC the most powerful wins unless CIS is on or one is much, much smarter. That isn't the case here.

h1a8
Originally posted by Omega Vision
But seriously Odin wins this.

Because he is more powerful right?

If so, then maybe you are right. But certainly he doesn't have to win just because he is more powerful.

Colossus-Big C
Because he is more powerful right?

If so, then maybe you are right. But certainly he doesn't have to win just because he is more powerful. odin is far older and skilled

WhiteWitchKing
Who said he was?

Because creating shields, teleport, grew in size, and wrecking bricks are things Odin couldn't do. LMAO. And you keep bringing up Juggernaut as if that means something to Odin. Come back when Onslaught can kill skyfathers and death gods.

Odin moves people through time; he's moved the entire Earth population with a thought across dimensions.

Because it's Thanos, who would wreck Onslaught. Odin>Thanos>Onslaught

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>