Drawings By Moi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Coldfire
Yeah I said I was gonna start a thread here some time ago lol but I haven't gotten around to it until now. And now here I am stick out tongue

This one here did not want to scan very well, so sorry bout that... And obviously it has words in there, but they're not that hard to see stick out tongue

Coldfire
And here's a dragon one I've been workin on... as you can see it's a ways from bein done but it'll get there sometime soon I hope smile

vaya_the_elf
I love the dragon one. It's cute smile

Flying High
eek! wow....your stuff is great big grin

i love the dragon too smile
it's very cute...

DarthLazious
Nice.

Coldfire
Thank you happy Hopefully I'll have more time to work on the dragon one soon... might use that one as my first art project smile

supernovadragon
these r amazing

Coldfire
Why thank you happy

Lana
The dragon is cute happy

Coldfire
Here's a horse head that I did the other day in art... shading is not very good but meh *shrugs*

Coldfire
Originally posted by Lana
The dragon is cute happy
thanks big grin I'm almost done that one happy

Sova D. Nagi
The dragon is cute and very neat looking.

Coldfire
Originally posted by Sova D. Nagi
The dragon is cute and very neat looking.
Thankies happy I think I'm done it now, so I hope to post it sometime tomorrow smile

snehin
Originally posted by Coldfire
Yeah I said I was gonna start a thread here some time ago lol but I haven't gotten around to it until now. And now here I am stick out tongue

This one here did not want to scan very well, so sorry bout that... And obviously it has words in there, but they're not that hard to see stick out tongue hmm i haven't seen this one before tis awsome amber

snehin
And here's a dragon one I've been workin on... as you can see it's a ways from bein done but it'll get there sometime soon I hope smile remarks as in email

snehin
Here's a horse head that I did the other day in art... shading is not very good but meh *shrugs* hmmm remark as in IM

i think this comment will piss a couple ppl off

Syren
That horse is lovely, CF... and snehin, you ramble incoherently at times, do you know that? stick out tongue

snehin
Originally posted by Syren
That horse is lovely, CF... and snehin, you ramble incoherently at times, do you know that? stick out tongue yes i do {polite way of sayin i talk too much}!!!i've been told

DreamingWarrior
Wow, A. great stuff. ha. more!!!!

Coldfire
That horse is lovely, CF... and snehin, you ramble incoherently at times, do you know that? stick out tongue
Thanks happy And yeah he does sometimes stick out tongue
Originally posted by snehin
yes i do {polite way of sayin i talk too much}!!!i've been told
Lol it just means you ramble on about stuff so that nobody knows what you're talking about stick out tongue
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
Wow, A. great stuff. ha. more!!!!
Soon hun stick out tongue But thanks smile

D-Double
Woo-Hoo! Look at Coldy go! big grin

Your stuff is tight, sweets. I especially like the Celtic knot/graffitti on the notepaper. Super-kool... wink

Coldfire
Originally posted by D-Double
Woo-Hoo! Look at Coldy go! big grin

Your stuff is tight, sweets. I especially like the Celtic knot/graffitti on the notepaper. Super-kool... wink
Gracias! hug

I have another graffiti one, but the file's too big disgust

So here's one of Timon stick out tongue

snehin
Thanks happy And yeah he does sometimes stick out tongue

Lol it just means you ramble on about stuff so that nobody knows what you're talking about stick out tongue

Soon hun stick out tongue But thanks smile isn't tht typical me

Coldfire
K here's the dragon completed. Got 93% on it happy

snehin
Gracias! hug

I have another graffiti one, but the file's too big disgust

So here's one of Timon stick out tongue Originally posted by Coldfire
K here's the dragon completed. Got 93% on it happy hmm perfect

FŽanor
And here's a dragon one I've been workin on... as you can see it's a ways from bein done but it'll get there sometime soon I hope smile awesome work amber! big grin

snehin

FŽanor
hmm u noticed been wondering how long it would take shut it! glare

snehin

Coldfire

snehin
lol thanks stick out tongue

Thanks luv hug

Yeah well he's been busy and all so there stick out tongue omg u two r crazy im kiddin already

Sova D. Nagi
That dragon is awesome. n.n And so cute.

Coldfire
omg u two r crazy im kiddin already
yes, yes we are big grin lol
That dragon is awesome. n.n And so cute.
Thanks happy

vaya_the_elf
Aww I love your dragon. Very cute

Coldfire
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Aww I love your dragon. Very cute
I thought so too stick out tongue Thanks big grin

snehin
I thought so too stick out tongue Thanks big grin dragon over liked!!its lonely at the top

Coldfire
dragon over liked!!its lonely at the top
huh

ayjay
woow! ur a great drawer! great shading! that dragin ish cuuute

Coldfire
Originally posted by ayjay
woow! ur a great drawer! great shading! that dragin ish cuuute
Awww thank you happy

Syren
Cold, your work is beautiful... I'm so glad you got good marks for the dragon wink

DreamingWarrior
got some more?

big grin

Coldfire
Cold, your work is beautiful... I'm so glad you got good marks for the dragon wink
Thanks so much happy
got some more?

big grin
My gryphon is almost done, so I'll have one to post soon big grin

DarkDethbringer
can anyone here try and drw my request at the request forum please?

Coldfire
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
can anyone here try and drw my request at the request forum please?
I would hun, but I am no good at drawing ppl... so sorry smile

D-Double

The teacher only gave you a 93%? sneaky2 ... you got robbed. stick out tongue

j/k hug ... great job, Coldy. On the grade and the drawing.

Coldfire
The teacher only gave you a 93%? sneaky2 ... you got robbed. stick out tongue

j/k hug ... great job, Coldy. On the grade and the drawing.
lol that's what I thought, but oh well stick out tongue

Merci beaucoup happy hug

DarkDethbringer
anybody else? no one goes to the request forum any more and 'hun'?

Coldfire
anybody else? no one goes to the request forum any more and 'hun'?
Yeah I call everyone hun stick out tongue Hmmm I dunno if there's anyone else who could do it *shrugs*

DreamingWarrior
ask Justjakk. he can. and yeah you got robbed... sorry a$$ teacher....

Flying High
eek! the dragon looks even better finished (sorry forgot bout this thread.....sorry)

Coldfire
ask Justjakk. he can. and yeah you got robbed... sorry a$$ teacher....
lol well he marks everyone's stuff compared to the rest of the class... and there were a lot of ppl who can draw better than I so they got higher marks.... the highest for that was only 96% so I wasn't that far off *shrugs*
Originally posted by Flying High
eek! the dragon looks even better finished (sorry forgot bout this thread.....sorry)
Gracias happy

DreamingWarrior
lol well he marks everyone's stuff compared to the rest of the class... and there were a lot of ppl who can draw better than I so they got higher marks.... the highest for that was only 96% so I wasn't that far off *shrugs*

Gracias happy
well... ok then... laughing out loud

Darth_Rankkor

Very nice smile

Coldfire
well... ok then... laughing out loud
got the gryphon finished today and marked.... got like 93% again tho disgust
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
Very nice smile
thanks happy

snehin
i miss everything!hello!

FŽanor
K here's the dragon completed. Got 93% on it happy eek! I like it!!!

huh y'know, i just realised that everyone's making their own threads...mebbe i should do that too.

DarkDethbringer
is there anyone here whjo can draw my drawing in the request thread!?

DarkDethbringer
abd wait! didn't yuo say you werent good att drawing!? and how did you get thise great drawings on the other pages?

snehin
abd wait! didn't yuo say you werent good att drawing!? and how did you get thise great drawings on the other pages? she rules at it!!denial dentistery!

Coldfire

Coldfire
And here is the Gryphon I promised ya happy

Leo.M
you drew that jawdrop damn

Coldfire
Originally posted by Leo.M
you drew that jawdrop damn
lol yep I did stick out tongue

FŽanor
Thankies happy

For drawings??

I meant that I can't draw ppl stick out tongue

yeah! most are posted on the gallery thread

Coldfire

FŽanor
Yeah you should start your own thread then yes happy really? we can do that? are ya sure? confused

nvm....

OWN ARTWORK THREADS

PLEASE DO NOT make your own threads with the artwork. Please use The Official Exhibbition Thread Raz and I have agreed this to minimaze the cloging. Please keep to that, from now if such threads are made I will close them!

DreamingWarrior
sweeeeeet.......

Coldfire

Sova D. Nagi
That gryphon amazing.
I sure can't draw one.

Coldfire
That gryphon amazing.
I sure can't draw one.
Thanks happy

silver_tears
you own at shading, I can never do that embarrasment
so I stick to simple dimensions big grin

SaTsuJiN

nice.. like the facial expression.. you gonna color it? o_o

Coldfire
Originally posted by silver_tears
you own at shading, I can never do that embarrasment
so I stick to simple dimensions big grin
aww thanks hug I can't believe I did that actually cuz I could never do it either lol
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
nice.. like the facial expression.. you gonna color it? o_o
HA if I color it I'll ruin it... but thanks smile

Coldfire
And before I forget... the Gryphon is a copy of caramitten's... dammit I can't remember the name now.... and the dragon is called Baby Dragon and I don't know the author... yes I'm a copycat embarrasment But that's what the teacher wanted us to do, copy a picture, so I did.... sorry i didn't tell ya that before....

slim_thug
shame on you

D-Double

... faint

*regains consciousness*

You got skizznillz, Coldy! eek!

Even though it's a copy, you can tell there was no tracing going on. Good eye, kiddo... big grin

Coldfire
Originally posted by slim_thug
shame on you
ummm alrighty then......
... faint

*regains consciousness*

You got skizznillz, Coldy! eek!

Even though it's a copy, you can tell there was no tracing going on. Good eye, kiddo... big grin
aww thankies big grin hug

FŽanor
And here is the Gryphon I promised ya happy nicely done amber....good flow of lines and shading! which means you draw with a loose wrist. too many i've seen draw as if they're holding on to the pencil for dear life. and a lot draw from their elbows and not where it should be: their hands!

snehin
new ones nice

Coldfire

snehin
so how is everyone any new drawins>?

Coldfire
so how is everyone any new drawins>?
i have a couple, but I didn't bring my art book with me, so I'll post them hopefully tomorrow smile

snehin
i have a couple, but I didn't bring my art book with me, so I'll post them hopefully tomorrow smile kk

Coldfire
Ok when you see this you'll prolly be like omg wtf is that lol (except if you know how to read the title is at the bottom LOL) But yeah that's what it is, a crumpled piece of paper. Yeah I know it's not so great but meh I got 90% on it lol

Coldfire
And here is Simba... another copy tho I dunno who to credit for it *shrugs* But I got 98% on him so I was like ohhhhh yeahhhhhh lol happy

Coldfire
omg I forgot to add the pic doh roll eyes (sarcastic)

snehin
cute i likie

FŽanor
omg I forgot to add the pic doh roll eyes (sarcastic) whoah! you did that?!? niiiiiiice!!!!

DreamingWarrior
pretty dang cool girlie. I like the thumbs up simba! hahah!

Coldfire

snehin
omg I forgot to add the pic doh roll eyes (sarcastic) i likie simba very very much

Coldfire
i likie simba very very much
Thanks hun big grin

unit01
Awesome drawings. On the random and suddenly-spoken-out-of-nowhere side, My furby's being a *****.

unit01
.... I might be a newb here, but taking out the ****ing bad words is gay.

unit01
WANNA PLAY HARDBALL? FINE. COONT. FUK. BICH. HAHAHA NO STOPPIN' ME NOW, YOU "BASTERDZ"

Coldfire
ummmmmmm.... alright..... but could you not triple post stuff like that please??

snehin
Originally posted by unit01
Awesome drawings. On the random and suddenly-spoken-out-of-nowhere side, My furby's being a *****. Originally posted by unit01
.... I might be a newb here, but taking out the ****ing bad words is gay. Originally posted by unit01
WANNA PLAY HARDBALL? FINE. COONT. FUK. BICH. HAHAHA NO STOPPIN' ME NOW, YOU "BASTERDZ" chill already wtf r u goin on about?

DreamingWarrior
Dude, grow up or get out. Period. And Unit 01? You bring shame to Gainax and Eva with that kind of posting.

snehin
Dude, grow up or get out. Period. And Unit 01? You bring shame to Gainax and Eva with that kind of posting. who r u talkin to?

FŽanor
yes I did that. Thanks love hug happy

you're welcome....babe? stick out tongue

anymore of your mad skillz, amber?

DreamingWarrior
Unit01, sne. you havent seen evangelion?

Coldfire

FŽanor
mmmm... soon I hope lol stick out tongue aw, well don't hold back that talent, eh?

snehin
Unit01, sne. you havent seen evangelion? i haven't sry

mmmm... soon I hope lol stick out tongue ASAP sweetie im out for i donno how long i wanna see some artistic work before another trip inside the dreaded IC fckin U

DreamingWarrior
i haven't sry

ASAP sweetie im out for i donno how long i wanna see some artistic work before another trip inside the dreaded IC fckin U why you heading in the ICU man?

Coldfire

snehin
I'll try not to stick out tongue

I have one like done... except I have to do it in pen and ink.... but I could post it before I do that I guess yes pen or ink its artwork

Syren
Cold, that crumpled paper pic is awesome, seriously. I wouldn't know where to start if I had to draw something with such simplicity... it's like, how can you draw something that seemingly isn't there? Make sense? Probably not... but basically all I mean is you've done a really good job of giving the pic depth. Well done thumb up

snehin
Cold, that crumpled paper pic is awesome, seriously. I wouldn't know where to start if I had to draw something with such simplicity... it's like, how can you draw something that seemingly isn't there? Make sense? Probably not... but basically all I mean is you've done a really good job of giving the pic depth. Well done thumb up the skill of an artist

DreamingWarrior
And SHE is a gooood artist.

Coldfire
Cold, that crumpled paper pic is awesome, seriously. I wouldn't know where to start if I had to draw something with such simplicity... it's like, how can you draw something that seemingly isn't there? Make sense? Probably not... but basically all I mean is you've done a really good job of giving the pic depth. Well done thumb up
Yeah I can see what you mean. And thank you! big grin

Coldfire
I have the pic and stuff.... but it's being stubborn... disgust

snehin
And SHE is a gooood artist. a hot artist toodrool

Coldfire
a hot artist toodrool
lol stick out tongue

Coldfire
Here's the one I've been promising ya... still gotta do it in ink but I thought I might as well post it now stick out tongue YOU DAMN WELL BETTER LIKE IT TOO CUZ IT TOOK ME SOOO LONG TO GET IT ON HERE stick out tongue big grin laughing out loud

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/Nightfeather/Random%20stuff/TRIBALTIGER.jpg

DreamingWarrior
a hot artist toodrool dang right man.Originally posted by Coldfire
Here's the one I've been promising ya... still gotta do it in ink but I thought I might as well post it now stick out tongue YOU DAMN WELL BETTER LIKE IT TOO CUZ IT TOOK ME SOOO LONG TO GET IT ON HERE stick out tongue big grin laughing out loud

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/Nightfeather/Random%20stuff/TRIBALTIGER.jpg ummmm damn. notworthy i am hanging up my brush. that and jakk.... you and sova and he are just too damn good...

Coldfire
dang right man.
thanks stick out tongue

merci mon cher hug happy

DreamingWarrior
thanks stick out tongue

merci mon cher hug happy derriene, M'Lady.

leana marie
omg you are so good!!! if i was half as good as you... i would be good too.... obviously...

Syren
Wow, Coldfire... that tiger is awesome eek!

Coldfire
Originally posted by leana marie
omg you are so good!!! if i was half as good as you... i would be good too.... obviously...
Wow, Coldfire... that tiger is awesome eek!
Thanks a lot happy

snehin
dang right man. ummmm damn. notworthy i am hanging up my brush. that and jakk.... you and sova and he are just too damn good... sweetie with this kinda talent u could make a fortune in lamens terms u awsome

FŽanor
sweetie, with this kinda talent you could make a fortune. in laymen's terms you're awesome!!!

dude...is it really that hard to write without so many typos??? huh

snehin

DreamingWarrior
Jules, you dork!!! laughing out loud

FŽanor
Jules, you dork!!! laughing out loud yep! that's me big grin and i wear that with pride and honour! stick out tongue

D-Double
That tiger is WoWzerz, Coldy!! notworthy

Coldfire

DreamingWarrior

Coldfire
hahahha!

good to see you ams.... winkiss
happy hug

I'm workin on the pen and ink version right now.... might not look as good but meh lol

DreamingWarrior
happy hug

I'm workin on the pen and ink version right now.... might not look as good but meh lol Kool.

Coldfire
Kool.
I finished it happy I'll try and post it tonight hehe

DreamingWarrior
I finished it happy I'll try and post it tonight hehe and yet,,,,, it isnt here. laughing out loud well, i see how you are. laughing j/k. heh.

FŽanor
I finished it happy I'll try and post it tonight hehe so where the hell is it then?

DreamingWarrior
ist nicht hier..... sie ist nicht hier......verdammt!!!!

Coldfire

Coldfire
f*cking thing's too big again GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Coldfire
Ok I had to do it this way again... and yeah my signature is a different color than the actual drawing... that's cuz I didn't have that pen with me.... it looks horribly fake now tho.... but anyways.... yeah and I put the orginal artist in the bottom right hand corner too... she's an awesome artist happy

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/Nightfeather/Random%20stuff/TribalTiger-PenandInk.jpg

FŽanor
Ok I had to do it this way again... and yeah my signature is a different color than the actual drawing... that's cuz I didn't have that pen with me.... it looks horribly fake now tho.... but anyways.... yeah and I put the orginal artist in the bottom right hand corner too... she's an awesome artist happy

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/Nightfeather/Random%20stuff/TribalTiger-PenandInk.jpg eek whoa! you did that? i'm impressed!!

Coldfire

FŽanor
i don't think i have the patience to do something like that tbh

Coldfire

FŽanor
aah...so i see!

Coldfire

Coldfire
ok here's one I did last year... it's from a Roadrunner comic book cover of course heh heh stick out tongue

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/Nightfeather/Random%20stuff/ROADRUNNER.jpg

FŽanor
ok here's one I did last year... it's from a Roadrunner comic book cover of course heh heh stick out tongue

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/Nightfeather/Random%20stuff/ROADRUNNER.jpg awesome!!!eek!

Coldfire

snehin
hello

DreamingWarrior
laughing poor wile e..... he dont get no respect....

Coldfire
hello
Hey happy Whatcha think of my new stuff?
laughing poor wile e..... he dont get no respect....
I know laughing out loud He's so hilarious tho stick out tongue

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>