Lord Nyax vs. Ulic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
This Nyax guy has got me intrested. It's one of those things when you don't learn anything new in SW for a long time, then something comes your way and you automatically think it's cool. I'm just trying to find out how powerful this guy is. He has any many sabers as GG I think.

Setting: The Plains of Dantooine

Lord Janus
Kath hounds eat them both, and then Kinrath make homes out of their bones.

Darth_Glentract
Seriously.

Lord Janus
I am serious. They'll be so busy trying to whup each others ass that all those kath hounds on Dantooine will **** them up.

Either that or the ground hogs.

Darth_Glentract
Oh shit! Not the ground hogs! Summon Artoo! We need protection. I'm an ambassador, not a warrior monk!

Lord Janus
Behold my animalistic army of doom!

Darth_Glentract
AHHHH! Get the Jawa's quick! Where are the Priest! They should be summoning Artoo.... Wait, who exactly are the Priest?

Lord Janus
Uh, they're me and Illustrious.

Darth_Glentract
Right. Summon Artoo or we're all going to die. Except me. I'm an ambassador so I get to go play coward and runaway while you guys all die.

Lord Janus
Your wish is... a moderately amusing and regarded suggestion.

Darth_Glentract
What does the little paper clip next to the thread title mean? Is it that there is an attached picture in there?

Lord Janus
Yep.

Lord Janus
Disregard this post...

Rand al'Thor
From what I have read of this Lord Nyax...he is another horror spawned from the evil that is the NJO series.

Lord Janus
Like this one...

Darth_Glentract
Lets get some serious responses.

atlant80
Nyax?

Darth_Glentract
The wiki article gives good info on him.

Darth_Glentract
sorry for bumping it again, but I'm extremly curious. It's not everyday you find some new legit character who at least seems to be powerful.

Lord Janus
Not very many people are going to warm heartedly debate an NJO character who sounds really ridiculous.

SnakeEyes
Once I finish the book I'm on, I will give a serious post here of who I think would win...

Rand al'Thor
Hey SnakeEyes how do you get such a large sig?

Darth_Glentract
He has been here since the dawn of time.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
He has been here since the dawn of time.

So? He has been here only about half-year longer than me.

Darth_Glentract
Maybe a half year longer than you is the cutoff for a bigger sig. big grin

Captain REX
Nyax, or Irek Ismaren, sounds ridiculously over-powered.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Rand al'Thor
Hey SnakeEyes how do you get such a large sig?

I really don't know how I scored such a big sig... and I HAVE been here since the dawn of the Star Wars Versus forum though. I remember before all of you guys joined, I had to petition to get it created. smokin'

Rand al'Thor
Maybe a half year longer than you is the cutoff for a bigger sig. big grin

You mean that members that have been here longer get bigger sigs? Incedenlty I'm not enirely sure when I game to this site the first time. I know I was searching for Revan on google and this site came up and that was back in January, but did I become a member than? Or did I decided I didn't care? Ahh I can't remember.

Illustrious
No, there was a cutoff, anyone who has kept their sig since before was allowed to keep it, then they reduced the maximum dimensions of signature images.

Captain REX
Most likely, Snake has had his sig like that since before the smaller regulations were put in. If he changes it...byebye big sig.

The only perks long-time members get are a) huge post counts and b) bigger avvies *points to avvy*

I remember when there was not even thoughts of a Versus forum... stick out tongue

Illustrious
Ahh, I thought it was a mod thing to get a bigger av.

Lord Janus
Size matters not. Unless she's a picky *****.

Anyways, I joined three days before the SW Vs. Forum was created. Just in the nick of time.

Illustrious
How many of them aren't picky ******?

Nai Fohl
To get back to the topic: Nyax is another one of this things never to use in a versus thread...

...because:
- he is 3 metres tall
- he has lightsabers implanted at his wrists, knees and elbows
- he was able to use mind-control on NJO Luke, Mara Jade and Tahiri at once (LOL !)
- in order to kill him Tahiri stabbed him from the backside and while dieing he still destroyed a squadron of coralskippers, two Vong cruisers and serveral buildings

That thing is ugly, stupid and should be deleated immediatly. I hate the NJO series - damn it.

Lord Janus
What an abomination. Funny how the comic SW characters are more believable than the NJO characters.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
To get back to the topic: Nyax is another one of this things never to use in a versus thread...

...because:
- he is 3 metres tall
- he has lightsabers implanted at his wrists, knees and elbows
- he was able to use mind-control on NJO Luke, Mara Jade and Tahiri at once (LOL !)
- in order to kill him Tahiri stabbed him from the backside and while dieing he still destroyed a squadron of coralskippers, two Vong cruisers and serveral buildings

That thing is ugly, stupid and should be deleated immediatly. I hate the NJO series - damn it.

That...is...just...sick

*throws up*

Darth_Glentract
...I wonder if he faced Ragnos...

Lord Janus
And probably won, if the NJo crew wrote the book. Them and the DS9 writers should get together and make a motion picture called "Bullshit". Maybe get some DC and Marvel authors too.

Nai Fohl
Ragnos would just rip his head of and play tennis with it.

Oh...well...did I mention that Nyax survived a lightsaber cutting through his head ?

Lord Janus
No, you didn't. Did somebody from KMC write that novel?

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Ragnos would just rip his head of and play tennis with it.

Oh...well...did I mention that Nyax survived a lightsaber cutting through his head ?

As I recall he got stabbed through the head or something like that right?

Sorgo
Originally posted by Lord Janus
No, you didn't. Did somebody from KMC write that novel?

WHAT THE HELL? There is nothing in your signature or title represting the Jawa Order!

Lord Janus
Yep.

Darth_Glentract
WTF

Rand al'Thor
Trufully I really don't care for that sig Janus...it just seems a bit squished or somthing.

Lord Janus
Squished? I don't see squished.

Illustrious
No representation of the Jawa Order? WTF?

Rand al'Thor
Squished? I don't see squished.

I don't know...just sort of flattened. It's like you took peices of carbord with pic of that chick (whoever she may be) and plastered them on top of a game backround or somthing.

Darth_Glentract
Is Nyax physically bigger than Ragnos?

Sorgo
Yep. Do you dare try to ditch the Jawa Order?

Lord Janus
Sorgo...

I AM THE JAWA ORDER!!!!!

No seriously... I still have jawa propoganda in my profile.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Captain REX
Nyax, or Irek Ismaren, sounds ridiculously over-powered. Oh, he is. The bane of the already f*cked up NJO.

Sorgo
Sorgo...

I AM THE JAWA ORDER!!!!!

No seriously... I still have jawa propoganda in my profile.

As are us Grandmasters. But not everyone is gonna see the Jawa propaganda!

Oh well.

Lord Janus
I edited it. I am now Jawa Nemesis- Jawa of Retribution.

Darth_Glentract
bump

Veneficus
Wow...its been a really slow night...

Darth_Glentract
ya

Fishy
So anybody feel like making me a new avie?

birthoftheforce
no shutup fishy head

Fishy
Are you trying to make me angry or something? If you want me to pick a fight with you just say so.

overlord
Ha! Fishy won't get angry! big grin

Fishy
Not at that noob no, at least i'm not planning on it. I have more important things to worry about then him.

birthoftheforce
like what how to fry your fresh salmon

Lord Darkstar
Birth, we are trying to make this thread a nice place to be and deliberately insulting people does not help. Please just try and be respectful and we will try and do the same to you. Thanks

Tangible God
Or else you'll be reported..............(sniggers)

Veneficus

Lord Darkstar

Nai Fohl

Veneficus

Deus Ex
Um... se um... quesadilla... burrito.

Screw it.

You're a moron.

Concise version.

Lord Darkstar
lol

Tangible God
Meiamo es, tortilla. Nos lettuceo, ce barimanello.

Illustrious
Screw Spanish.

Tangible God
Scroua es Spiniardoooooooooooooo!

Darth L. Dipsit
What is that?

Darth_Glentract
bump. someone give a serious answer.

Deus Ex
bump. someone give a serious answer.

An honest answer on Nyax? The guy is a ridiculous concept...

Darth_Glentract
Ridiculous or not, could he defeat Ulic? Please only answer if you have read the books on him.

Illustrious
Could he defeat Ulic? With his ridiculous force powers, possibly if Ulic was at a distance. In a saber fight, I don't think so, Ulic is a beast with a saber.

Marka Ragnos vs. Lord Nyax, put that overgrown, NJO doughboy in his place.

Darth_Glentract
Ulic is a beast with a saber, but look at Nyax, he's an ass with one.

http://gallery.shadownessence.com/data/media/8/Lord_Nyax.jpg

Deus Ex
That character designer needs to be shot.

Darth_Glentract
That's fanart. I don't think there are any official pics, but all the ones on google look similar to that.

And yes, the character designer should take a piss on a spark plug.

Illustrious
Yay then, we can transport him to the time of the Ancient Sith and have them play golf with his head!

Deus Ex
Ooo... Pimp!

Veneficus
OMG...I need to throw up...

Deus Ex
Here ya go. A serious battle.

Darth_Glentract
lmfao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.