If you think Smallville's good you'll LOVE Supernatural!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TVmovieGirl
Hats off to the WB for this new and upcoming show!!! It's called Supernatural, anyone heard of it?? Every episode will be based on a different urban legend as two brothers (Jared Padalecki aka: Dean on Gilmore Girls and Jensen Ackles aka: Jason on Smallville) go in search of their missing father, whom is searching for the mysterious supernatural force that killed his wife and changed their lives forever. Can you unmask each urban legend as it is presented?? Take the challenge and watch the show Sept 13, 2005 when it premiers!

DeVi| D0do
Well, I don't think Smallville's good... and this shows sounds stupid.

stick out tongue

Darth Nauj
this show looks good but thewb is really dumb though I mean 7th heaven come on worst show ever messed

TVmovieGirl
I think everyone should give this show a chance. It's definitely a different side to the WB! From what I've read the Executive Producers for Supernatural have done some damn good work, why should I expect any less from them now? Still I think Supernatural is gonna rock! rock

Darth Nauj
Im still gonna watch it cause it has supernatual shit big grin

TVmovieGirl
i agree, that's what's caught my eye about this show... all the supernatural stuff. i like all the creepy/suspenseful stuff! plus in my opinion it's one of the best new shows this fall.

TVmovieGirl
So did anyone watch the show?? I did, and personally I loved the show! I liked the plot and the mystery behind it... plus we get to look forward to watching an urban legend unfold every episode.

fini
hmmm it was alright, but it looks like it will lose steam really fast.

being on the X-files reruns.

TVmovieGirl
You think so Fini?? Why so??? I really liked the first episode, and from what I've read online the next episode's gonna be about the Yetti! Ok, so I get excited over the little things... it just makes me a happier person. roll eyes (sarcastic) Happy Dance

fini
lol, most series start of KINDA ok in the begining. Writing, not just 'who/what they are hunting" is gonna make the series. SO we will see.

TVmovieGirl
I agree Fini, I just hope that the series has some good legends to follow. See like with the "woman in white" aka "la llorona" (for all you latinos) I enjoyed the way they staged the whole legend. Since with most legends there are always some twists and turns as to how they are told or how you have heard them, they made the first episode a well rounded universal take on the legend. I most liked how they didn't just tell you the tale of... but how they put some history behind the legend. I hope it continues with each episode. We'll see tonight! big grin rolling on floor laughing

Wolfie
Every show the WB (except Blue Collar TV) has been crap up until Supernatural. I'm surprised that I've been really getting into this show.

TVmovieGirl
Originally posted by Wolfie
Every show the WB (except Blue Collar TV) has been crap up until Supernatural. I'm surprised that I've been really getting into this show.

you don't like the WB?? Really?? I love their shows. Everyone's taste is different though. You know one of my guy friends thinks a lot like you, he's never really been a fan of TV in general (he's more of a movie and music guy) but he's just as hooked to Supernatural as I am! hahaha it's so funny cause I've never really had "TV show" conversations with him untill now! laughing out loud big grin

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Wolfie
(except Blue Collar TV)

Now that IS crap. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and Supernatural rocks! smile

TVmovieGirl
i can't wait to see tonights new episode! i'm already scared of water cause of the commercials! hahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.