How can I contact SlipknoT?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Hey, if there is anyone who can send me Slips's Email, or MSN handle if he has one, let me know. I'd like to keep in contact with the BROTHER even if the rest of you have denied him.

Fire
TH you can send an email through KMC no?

Tired Hiker
I have no idea what that means, especially since he's been banned. But hey, now I know that you are around. 2guns How you doing, Fire? I always liked you. big grin

Fire
pretty decent but displeased with the OTF atm (as usual)

Click on his profile TH then click on the link send an email to Slipknot or something like that.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Hey, if there is anyone who can send me Slips's Email, or MSN handle if he has one, let me know. I'd like to keep in contact with the BROTHER even if the rest of you have denied him.

Would you believe me if I told you I know how to contact him? Because I can help if you want me to....

Uneeklyconfused
your obsession with SlipknoT is quite.....''What the f**k?-inducing'' .

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused

Who you talking to?

Fire
TH I think

Uneeklyconfused
TH ...

crazy_shadow
Spongecake39

thats his aim name, if u wanna talk to him threw there

Tired Hiker
Hey, thanks for the feedback everyone!

crazy_shadow
heheh You're welcome duuude ur his friend then ur my friend X-D which makes a lot of friends...ok ur just lucky X-D

Sir Mist
Bring him back

I missed the party, heres my late entrance...

Sir Mist
OMG, lets all do that thing where we had his sig again, protest I say!

Captain REX
Yeah, this'll be closed at some point I'm sure. Whatever. stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Sir Mist
OMG, lets all do that thing where we had his sig again, protest I say!

No offense, but you're borderline obsessive, going as far as to use his avatar and sig, which I created for him specifically.

Captain REX
Personally, I don't miss him. He was okay, but not really worth putting up protests over.

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
No offense, but you're borderline obsessive, going as far as to use his avatar and sig, which I created for him specifically.

Ah well, excuse my behaviour if I liked talking with Slipknot but cant really seem to do that anymore....

Tired Hiker

If anyone is borderline obsessive, it is you. You have this thing for trying to ruin our fun, go get a hobby! Or just go away. erm

Cinemaddiction
Ah well, excuse my behaviour if I liked talking with Slipknot but cant really seem to do that anymore....

So you immulate him? This is like "Single White Female", only with guys, lol.

If anyone is borderline obsessive, it is you. You have this thing for trying to ruin our fun, go get a hobby! Or just go away. erm

I can make generalized comments when I think somethings gone too far, which it has. Do you wear your mothers clothes because you miss her? Didn't think so, so I don't think what said was out of line. The level of devotion to this guy is just totaly unmerited according to most people.

Piggle Humsy
Slip got banned?!

I missed this... confused

what happened?? icon5

Leo.M
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Slip got banned?!

I missed this... confused

what happened?? icon5

this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t365496.html

playmean
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sir Mist
So you immulate him? This is like "Single White Female", only with guys, lol.

I can make generalized comments when I think somethings gone too far, which it has. Do you wear your mothers clothes because you miss her? Didn't think so, so I don't think what said was out of line. The level of devotion to this guy is just totaly unmerited according to most people.

The amount of threads about him getting banned should kinda give you some idea of how many people liked or were friends with him.....we'll just wait til one of your friends gets banned and you cant talk to them...

Leo.M
Cinemaddiction, Slips was a good guy, if you don't like him then why in the HELL are you going to threads that have something to do with slip.bangin

Snoopbert
no expression This won't lead anywhere good, trust me.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Leo.M
this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t365496.html

wow.. thats minor laughing out loud

but I was getting sick of the lame threads... erm

sorry to all slip followers...
Please don't throw things at me! couch

Sir Mist
Well its easy to say 'Who cares' or 'Get over it' when it doesnt concern you, but when it does concern you its a different story isnt it?

(And by 'you' I dont mean anyone in particular, just a generalisation)

Snoopbert
Yes, it is easy to say that.

Piggle Humsy
Well its easy to say 'Who cares' or 'Get over it' when it doesnt concern you, but when it does concern you its a different story isnt it?

(And by 'you' I dont mean anyone in particular, just a generalisation)

wow you sound really affected by this...

have you thought about counselling?

no expression

Sir Mist
wow you sound really affected by this...

have you thought about counselling?

no expression

no expression

Yeah, I love it when someone I like talking to gets banned and then people can quickly say things like:

The level of devotion to this guy is just totaly unmerited according to most people.

Well bugger off thenno expression

Piggle Humsy
shrug

no expression

a1hsauce
so did that cat get banned cause he made too many stupid threads? confused

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by a1hsauce
so did that cat get banned cause he made too many stupid threads? confused

A1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek!

I thought you were leaving on my birthday? confused

hug

Leo.M
yeah

a1hsauce
A1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek!

I thought you were leaving on my birthday? confused

hug
I pop my head in periodically shifty stick out tongue

yeah
thats kinda dumb erm ... I mean this is the off Topic forum, theres gotta be more to it confused

Piggle Humsy
I pop my head in periodically shifty stick out tongue

yay! danceemo

so my uncontrollable sobbing wasn't necessary?! huh

big grin Happy Dance

a1hsauce
yay! danceemo

so my uncontrollable sobbing wasn't necessary?! huh

big grin Happy Dance
shifty it was motivation yes

Piggle Humsy
shifty it was motivation yes

kisses

gots to sleep.... yawn

seeya around a1! cutehug

kmcdude

No it isn't Tired hiker has spoken to Slip for 3 years and then one of the mod's who did not like him gets a chance to ban him and he is gone and even though the majority of off topic wants him back as it is the MEMBERS thate make the forum,cause STORM banned him forever there is sadly nothing us ''NO SAY IN IT'' members can do about it,cause one person did not like him laughing out loud Which sadly had to be a mod sad

Cinemaddiction
The amount of threads about him getting banned should kinda give you some idea of how many people liked or were friends with him.....we'll just wait til one of your friends gets banned and you cant talk to them...

The same people have been starting the same threads, and those people have been outnumbered by those of us explaining why everyone else needs to move on, and not bother trying to get him back. You've probably also seen all the people that have been being honest, claiming he really wasn't all that funny. Like I said before, if any of you were any kind of friend to the guy, you should have advised him to heed warnings and watch his ass. But, you all didn't, he didn't, and now, he's gone.

Cinemaddiction, Slips was a good guy, if you don't like him then why in the HELL are you going to threads that have something to do with slip.bangin

Who ever said I didn't like him? I'm here because I wanted to see if anyone else needed his banishment conditions explained for the 1,000,000th time, and to see if anyone else wished to unecessarily bash the moderators.

no expression

Yeah, I love it when someone I like talking to gets banned and then people can quickly say things like:

Dude. You were using his ****ing signature and avatar for crying out loud. That's a little overboard, IMHO. Friend or not, he's still alive. He's just not posting here. He did it to himself, whom is the same person to blame for his not being around.

Originally posted by kmcdude
No it isn't Tired hiker has spoken to Slip for 3 years and then one of the mod's who did not like him gets a chance to ban him and he is gone and even though the majority of off topic wants him back as it is the MEMBERS thate make the forum,cause STORM banned him forever there is sadly nothing us ''NO SAY IN IT'' members can do about it,cause one person did not like him laughing out loud Which sadly had to be a mod sad

What you people want is irrelevant, and the sooner you get that through your heads, the better off you'll all be. He blew plenty of second chances, he's the one to blame. He was disruptive, immature, crass, crude, and a nuisance, overall, to the staff, and offensive to many posters with his content. "Members make the forums..", yeah, and like I said, they also break them, kiddo. He didn't follow the rules, so his ass got tossed out. KMC has a giant revolving door, and for every person we ban, we'll get someone new. Just because someone is well liked, it doesn't always mean it was for good reason. There's being popular, and then there's being notorious. SlipknoT was notorious.

More than one person didn't like him. Apparently SlipknoT didn't think much of KMC afterall, given he abused it so often and without remorse. But, that "one person" claim is totally clueless and not to mention false.

BlackC@t
Leave Cine and Bf alone!

Banning Slip was the right thing to do! He got what he deserved! He was warned but he couldn't see the train until it was two feet from him!

He's gone and he's not coming back! Accept it! It's not like he's the legendary Bruce Campbell or anything special. Quit your crying, deal with it smile

nitro-swicked
laughing

BlackC@t
Again, thank you eyes

nitro-swicked
again no problemo afro

Masrix
Youlnd't Slips Profile still be open? But it just have re stricted? so couldn't you just go to it and click "Email Slipknot?" I don't know if this would work but you know im trying lol

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Masrix
Youlnd't Slips Profile still be open? But it just have re stricted? so couldn't you just go to it and click "Email Slipknot?" I don't know if this would work but you know im trying lol

what?

Masrix
what?
Go into SLips Profile and Hit EMAIL SLIPKNOT, it works lol

Uneeklyconfused
translation:
Originally posted by Masrix
Go into SLips Profile and Hit EMAIL SLIPKNOT, it works lol

oh okay

crazy_shadow
thats pretty lame to ban someone just because of the word poop, i mean if its such a bad word why don't u make it blurred out? roll eyes (sarcastic)
and if a mod hates someone and tries to pick on them, they shouldn't be a mod....they should be banned from mod.yes Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Apparently SlipknoT didn't think much of KMC afterall, given he abused it so often and without remorse. But, that "one person" claim is totally clueless and not to mention false. and yes cine, slip does care bout kmc, i was talking to him last night and he said "dude its so boring without kmc now, nothing to do"

Blue Dragon
I have no idea what that means, especially since he's been banned. But hey, now I know that you are around. 2guns How you doing, Fire? I always liked you. big grin
Be banned yeah, that's okay, he seemed a chav anyway...

Storm
one of the mod's who did not like him gets a chance to ban him
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
and if a mod hates someone and tries to pick on them, they shouldn't be a mod....they should be banned from mod.yes
Could the both of you provide me with any evidence that supports your claim because I am rather getting tired of your false ungrounded accusations.

Rogue Jedi
slip slip slip slip slip.....man, i am getting tired of hearing about him. i have known of him since june of 2003 and never thought much of him. as stated earlier, he didnt care much for KMC.
i cant believe i am saying this, but i am totally in agreement with cine here. did i just say that out loud? lol

Neo_Version 7
no

Rogue Jedi
sorry, neo, but this is how i feel. why do a lot of members here think losing him is a deathblow?

Neo_Version 7
no, it's alright. I don't really think it's THAT big a deal either. He was cool and all but some die-hard members are really pushing it. (flaming the mods,etc.)

Rogue Jedi
i know. i see more bans before this blows over.

Neo_Version 7
yeah, it seems very likely the way I see it. erm

Rogue Jedi
i even heard of two guys i am really close to here saying they will not come back cuz he is gone. this is ridiculous.

Neo_Version 7
please don't let it be Preston. erm

That is kinda harsh though.

Masrix
Originally posted by Storm
Could the both of you provide me with any evidence that supports your claim because I am rather getting tired of your false ungrounded accusations.

Everyones just pissedThat slip got banned after being here so long and making so many friends,yet he should have known the rules but the Mods should have suspended him notbanned, it was harsh

Storm
He has at least 3 temporarily bans behind him and numerous warnings. Should he have been privileged?

Neo_Version 7
trick question alert!

Deano
bring him back, but this time he will of got the message for sure. have mercy.

Raz
No it isn't Tired hiker has spoken to Slip for 3 years and then one of the mod's who did not like him gets a chance to ban him and he is gone and even though the majority of off topic wants him back as it is the MEMBERS thate make the forum,cause STORM banned him forever there is sadly nothing us ''NO SAY IN IT'' members can do about it,cause one person did not like him laughing out loud Which sadly had to be a mod sad You keep talking like that about the mods and you will be joining Slipnot. Consider this a warning.

About this thread, it's not needed considering there is already a similar one here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.