Wtf slip got banned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rob Owns You
Ok now thats ****ing bullshit. What did he do that was so bad? Somebody inform me on why he got banned because this is just flat out bullshit

MarioX
nobody likes you

Clovie
he made some thread which was considered as inappropriate..and cause of previous warnings he got banned. or something erm

and calm down.........

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by MarioX
nobody likes you

Good job dumbass, I wasnt asking little 8 year olds like you that mastrubate to TV shows like pokemon. Stfu if you dont know the question you little dipshit

Clovie
blink

Deathblow
It's not bullshit, he got warned time and time again, but he still kept with the constant worthless threads.

What's everyone so cut up about anyway? He really wasn't very funny at all, unless you happen to be tickled by the word ''shit''.

BakaXero
i think that was to MarioX

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Deathblow
It's not bullshit, he got warned time and time again, but he still kept with the constant worthless threads.

What's everyone so cut up about anyway? He really wasn't very funny at all, unless you happen to be tickled by the word ''shit''.

Oh well thank you for answering the question at least. But did he like make another thread with vulgar words in it or something?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Deathblow

i couldnt have said it better myself. cool sig, by the way, DB. big grin

MarioX
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Good job dumbass, I wasnt asking little 8 year olds like you that mastrubate to TV shows like pokemon. Stfu if you dont know the question you little dipshit good job dumbass I DONT LIVE ON MY COMPUTER

and that wasnt very nice of you

BakaXero
mostly poop no expression

snehin
Ok now thats ****ing bullshit. What did he do that was so bad? Somebody inform me on why he got banned because this is just flat out bullshit Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Good job dumbass, I wasnt asking little 8 year olds like you that mastrubate to TV shows like pokemon. Stfu if you dont know the question you little dipshit calm down

he got banned for makin poop threads after bein warned several times r smthin not sure damn there are a lotta threads bout this!!

Rogue Jedi
rob, trust me, man. slip had it coming.

Rob Owns You
Wow he made a thread about poop, how offensive roll eyes (sarcastic)

BakaXero
Originally posted by MarioX
good job dumbass I DONT LIVE ON MY COMPUTER

and that wasnt very nice of you
i dont know who you are.
but even im starting to think your a dick
why are you starting trouble?

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
rob, trust me, man. slip had it coming.

Whatever, I suppose so...

Snoopbert
i couldnt have said it better myself. cool sig, by the way, DB. big grin You just now noticed?

Wow he made a thread about poop, how offensive roll eyes (sarcastic) Yep, that as the catalyst, but he kept making them erm Truthfully, I don't believe that was good enough reason, and Storm was the one banning him. So... yeah.

snehin
Wow he made a thread about poop, how offensive roll eyes (sarcastic) it wasn't but he was warned not to smthin like tht im not sure what!!

BakaXero
guess you gotta be careful not to say anything stupid around storm
she seems like an aggresive mod messed

Rogue Jedi
slip's popularity had increased tenfold since his ban.

Snoopbert
Mods are mods, and mods are human. Humans make mistakes, they are just the only ones who won't ever admit it erm

Rob Owns You
Yeah any mod that bans somebody for making a thread about poop which Im sure 335636346 members already have an didnt get banned for it, is definately aggressive or just dosnt like that certain member...

snehin
slip's popularity had increased tenfold since his ban. there must be like 4 threads bout him bein banned

Snoopbert
Well, in order to permenantly ban someone, I think all the mods have to agree to it or something... I'm not entirely sure.

BakaXero
honestly i didnt get what was wrong with the thread.
but i guess someone did

Rogue Jedi
he received numerous warnings, man. whats the big deal about this? was slip like the founder of KMC or something? if snoop or TH or myself got banned, no one would give a shit.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by BakaXero
but i guess someone did Storm stick out tongue

Snoopbert

snehin
but i guess someone did some idiot prolly repoted this cause he couldn't take an insult or a joke!

Rob Owns You
he received numerous warnings, man. whats the big deal about this? was slip like the founder of KMC or something? if snoop or TH or myself got banned, no one would give a shit.

Yes I would be exactly the same. Ive known you, TH, and slip since like a year. I wouldnt care if some noob that I just met got banned but older members yeah

BakaXero
TH?
of course people would care!!!
that guy has actually made an impact on this place.

but i guess not really the rest of us

Rogue Jedi
Yes I would be exactly the same. Ive known you, TH, and slip since like a year. I wouldnt care if some noob that I just met got banned but older members yeah
thats cuz you, me and FJ are close buds. bad example.

BakaXero
thats cuz you, me and FJ are close buds. bad example.
Yeah it was...
if you used me as an example it would have worked for you.

T.M
Originally posted by Storm
Temporarily. He called Raz a filthy corrupt pig. And no, it wasn' t me.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah it was...
if you used me as an example it would have worked for you.
i dont know you, man. FJ thinks you are OK, so you must be.

Rob Owns You
Whatever, the ban was the mods decision but in my opinion that ban was not necessary. He thought that the mods meant no more threads with vulgar words like " cock, balls, penis, ect... " He didnt know that he would get banned for saying " poop "

Rogue Jedi
he received warnings about making questionable threads. by making the poop thread he sealed his own fate.

T.M
again...

Originally posted by Storm
Temporarily. He called Raz a filthy corrupt pig. And no, it wasn' t me.

BakaXero
i dont know you, man. FJ thinks you are OK, so you must be.
lol
thats becuause she randomly plucked a member out of thin air and decided to talk to them and because of some weird luck it turned out to be me messed

Rogue Jedi
lol
thats becuause she randomly plucked a member out of thin air and decided to talk to them and because of some weird luck it turned out to be me messed
you should consider yourself lucky. she is a great gal.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by T.M
again... He's entitled to his own opinion.

Deano
this is all snoopberts fault

T.M
Originally posted by Snoopbert
He's entitled to his own opinion.

i think calling the admin of kmc a filthy corrupt pig is going a bit far yes

BakaXero
you should consider yourself lucky. she is a great gal.
no that luck belongs to you.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by T.M
i think calling the admin of kmc a filthy corrupt pig is going a bit far yes Not really. It is still his opinion. Don't know if they have Freedom of Speech in the Uk though erm

Originally posted by Deano
this is all snoopberts fault Probably yes

Deano
Not really. It is still his opinion. Don't know if they have Freedom of Speech in the Uk though erm

Probably yes

lol

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by T.M
again...

I dont have a disability to read I saw it the first time. Show me one perfect person that has NEVER insulted someone on this forum and Ill throw a celebration

Rogue Jedi
no that luck belongs to you.
i was lucky to meet her. winning her over, however, was all skill. skill and fate. wink

Snoopbert
Skill roll eyes (sarcastic) It depends on how much she likes you and that's pretty much it.

Rogue Jedi
Skill roll eyes (sarcastic) It depends on how much she likes you and that's pretty much it.
she and i share all the same interests. you know how hard it is to find a star wars chick?

BakaXero
on a starwars forum?

Deathblow
I dont have a disability to read I saw it the first time. Show me one perfect person that has NEVER insulted someone on this forum and Ill throw a celebration

He was warned about doing stuff, more than once I think, and he continued nevertheless. It was hardly unfair.

Rules apply to older members too erm

T.M
Not really. It is still his opinion. Don't know if they have Freedom of Speech in the Uk though erm

Probably yes

I'm all for freedom of speech but IMO there is a time and a place to express opinions. I mean if you went into work and called your boss a filthy corrupt pig then you would probably not be working there much longer.

Calling the guy who runs the boards that is just stupid IMO and he was just asking to be banned.

Snoopbert
she and i share all the same interests. you know how hard it is to find a star wars chick? That's not skill laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
That's not skill laughing out loud
we met, fell in love, and will be together the rest of our lives, k? big grin

again, DB said it as good as i could have. cool

Snoopbert
Originally posted by T.M
I'm all for freedom of speech but IMO there is a time and a place to express opinions. I mean if you went into work and called your boss a filthy corrupt pig then you would probably not be working there much longer.

Calling the guy who runs the boards that is just stupid IMO and he was just asking to be banned. That's true.

BakaXero
i think all the people complaining have left the thread

Rogue Jedi
at last, blessed wisdom.

Snoopbert
i think all the people complaining have left the thread yes

Rogue Jedi
thats how i spell relief!!!

BakaXero
thats how i spell relief!!!
i spell it R-E-L-I-E-F

Rogue Jedi
i spell it S-L-I-P-I-S-G-O-N-E-G-E-T-O-V-E-R-I-T......

BakaXero
i spell it S-L-I-P-I-S-G-O-N-E-G-E-T-O-V-E-R-I-T......
hmm...in what language?

Rogue Jedi
the language is called stopwhininganese.

BakaXero
oh ok cool happy

Rogue Jedi
but am i right?

BakaXero
you probably are.
i dont really know the language so i cant tell erm
laughingstick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
its a rare language spoken by those who really hate people who whine about useless shit.

Snoopbert
we met, fell in love, and will be together the rest of our lives, k? big grin

again, DB said it as good as i could have. cool

I wasn't disputing that no expression

lil bitchiness
Reason for SlipknoT's banning -

'' Inaropriate threads, failure to adhere to warnings. ''

Please no more threads about this. If you are conserned about something please PM Raz or one of the moderators.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.