Mace Windu vs Ki Adi Mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Coal
What if you had say Mace Windu & TPM Obi-Wan Against Ki-Adi Mundi & AOTC Anakin?

Darth Faunus
Mace and Obi-Wan. Windu could likely take the other Jedi himself.

kamikz
Exactly.

darthsith19
yup, by ROTS I'd bet he could take the 2 out without the help of young Kenobi. With Kenobi he could toy with Mace while Obi took out Ani.

Jaster Mereel
Originally posted by Darth Faunus

agreed.

DarthMaul9123
obiwan would handle annie then they would team up on ki and break his hearts

Sorgo
Windu could do this alone.

Lord Coal
Okay that's pretty unanimous but say it was ROTS Anakin rather than attack of the clones?

overlord
How well does anyone know this Ki Adi Mundi anyway, maybe he was secretly very mucho stronger than Mace Windu! Nobody can give clear judgement on this, this is all speculation! nono

chewbacca II
ooooo i dunno, maybe tpm obi could hold of ROTS ani for a while until mace takes ki (which wouldn't take very long) and then it would be mace vs ROTS ani, good fight but mace would win it

Lord Janus
Originally posted by overlord
How well does anyone know this Ki Adi Mundi anyway, maybe he was secretly very mucho stronger than Mace Windu! Nobody can give clear judgement on this, this is all speculation! nono

Why are you here then, if this is all speculation?

Admiral Akbar
Mace is sometimes underestimated, he would win and kick ass just as badly as dooku could own obi and ani.

overlord
Originally posted by Lord Janus
Why are you here then, if this is all speculation?

To be cool. smokin' (wow)
Isn't it all speculation then? Convince me!

overlord
Originally posted by darthsith19
yup, by ROTS I'd bet he could take the 2 out without the help of young Kenobi. With Kenobi he could toy with Mace while Obi took out Ani.

Who says jedi masters still train/get better? Nobody knows how strong he is in any of the movies.. Maybe Mace is the greatest warrior ever, who knows.. He was killed in a surprise attack!

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by overlord
Who says jedi masters still train/get better? Nobody knows how strong he is in any of the movies.. Maybe Mace is the greatest warrior ever, who knows.. He was killed in a surprise attack!

Yes, he did... sadly. Read shatterpoint, he is quite the warrior there.

Admiral Akbar
He trusted anakin not his feelings. If he went what with the force told him, there would be no empire. IMO.

overlord
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Yes, he did... sadly. Read shatterpoint, he is quite the warrior there.

What's shatterpoint, is there already a book featuring Mace?
But what exactly is known about this Ki Adi Mundo Cool dude, btw?

Lord Janus
Wow. Alright, let me get this straight:

This is an EU and Literature Subforum.

If you don't know any EU or Literature, I suggest picking some up. Otherwise, you'll be at a loss when we refer to things out of movie.

Admiral Akbar
yeh.

Illustrious

If you don't know any EU or Literature, I suggest picking some up. Otherwise, you'll be at a loss when we refer to things out of movie.

Heaven forbid people read nowadays!

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Darth Faunus

Yeah, Windu would completely dominate Mundi and AOTC Anakin. But I think ROTS Anakin would probly be a challenge.

overlord

So.. Does this mean there is a book about Windu?
confused1 Whatever your vague message was all about, I have read quite a lot of Star Wars books, but aren't there more than a hundred nowadays?

birthoftheforce
Windu will easily kill mundi. The only skill mundi has over windu is knowledge and intelligence.

Lord Janus
Shatterpoint is a book about Mace Windu.

I suggest checking book store sections in sciencefiction/fantasy sections. Unless you live in Panama on Frog Island and your local book store is a fruit stand with a few spare copies of El Biblio, you should have no problem finding SW books. They are quite literally numerous.

overlord
Shatterpoint is a book about Mace Windu.

I suggest checking book store sections in sciencefiction/fantasy sections. Unless you live in Panama on Frog Island and your local book store is a fruit stand with a few spare copies of El Biblio, you should have no problem finding SW books. They are quite literally numerous.

Not here.. I have to use old bookshops to locate them..
I don't know why. I last bought Heir to the Empire for 1.40 Euro.
Too bad I wasn't that impressed...

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by birthoftheforce
Windu will easily kill mundi. The only skill mundi has over windu is knowledge and intelligence.

Tru that. Even tho he was a senior member along with Ma$e and Yoda, he was more of a philosopher. And he could read minds too!...."Your thoughts dwell on your mother." - Master Mundi to little Ani in TPM. He also predicted that Lord Maul would be on Naboo..."And possibly draw out the Queen's attacker."

Lord Coal
Hey Overlord, I don't which country you're in but if you're UK try Waterstone's. They should have it in stock and if they haven't they can order it for you.

As far as a book about Windu goes, the first Star Wars thing George Lucas started on was called: The Adventures Of Mace Windu, A Jedi Knight, Son Of..................bla bla bla something something. That was even before A New Hope was made.

birthoftheforce
really before the original trilogy and anything about starwars the first thing was a book on mace windu

overlord
Originally posted by Lord Coal
Hey Overlord, I don't which country you're in but if you're UK try Waterstone's. They should have it in stock and if they haven't they can order it for you.

As far as a book about Windu goes, the first Star Wars thing George Lucas started on was called: The Adventures Of Mace Windu, A Jedi Knight, Son Of..................bla bla bla something something. That was even before A New Hope was made.

In the UK and the US there is probably a lot more SW literature, here in Holland I rarely find anything..
Hey, Ki Adi Mundi is the conehead, right?!

birthoftheforce
hes the guy with the massive binary brain

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Tru that. Even tho he was a senior member along with Ma$e and Yoda, he was more of a philosopher. And he could read minds too!...."Your thoughts dwell on your mother." - Master Mundi to little Ani in TPM. He also predicted that Lord Maul would be on Naboo..."And possibly draw out the Queen's attacker."

That only has to do somethin with his big ass head. Mace is more attuned in the force than Ki Adi. IMO

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
That only has to do somethin with his big ass head. Mace is more attuned in the force than Ki Adi. IMO

Well, when it comes to ass-kicking, Master Windu is definately more attuned, but Master Mundi is quite the thinker. When it comes to neural capacity Mundi even shows-up Yoda. "The darkside clouds everything" -Yoda, and "Impossible to see, the future is."---Mundi contradicted both of those statements. IMO he had the most glorious death in ROTS; he quicklyly adapted to an extreme reversal of circumstances and even took out a couple of perps before kicking the bucket.

Lord Coal
Windu's probably the coolest Jedi ever but that's only because Samuel L. Jackson makes any character cool. Mundi is very understated compared to some of the others in the films, so perhaps it might be too easy to underestimate his abilities. Saying that, Windu's probably the last person you want to piss off short of the Sith.

birthoftheforce
I think that at time of the clone wars mace windu was actually the strongest in the galaxy(even yoda,dooku and sidious)

Lord Coal
Maybe so but it's a team match and ani would kick Obi six ways round the block before Windu gets a chance to really dominate Mundi. As long as he was sensible.

Council#13
I think that wats his name, obi could kill that other apprentice with some difficutly, while the baldy will kill the big head with less diffuclty.
I dont think that big head could really read minds, but used the force to notice the child wasnt really completely there and used the story qui-gon told (maybe we missed the telling of how they escaped and how the mother was left behind) to put 2 and 2 together. thats just a guess, but the first paragraph im pretty sure about
(just kidding, i know their names!)

Ki-Adi
can someone tell me in which style mundi fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.