Episode 2 Highlight moments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gunship Pilot
When Obi-Wan is captive with the force fields and Dooku enters...they just talk...and when we thought nothing important was going to be said, Dooku started saying all the truth...that moment...was unique...plus Obi-Wan not believing a word!!! when everything Dooku was saying was truth...

Which moment you think was the highlight in AOTC?

Red Superfly
The Tatooine bit.

It's only a highlight because the rest of the movie was so dire.

Dan Skywalker
The Battle Of Geonosis

Darth_Emodas
The first time Mace said 'This party's over' and lightsabers began igniting all over the arena, I went absolutely berserk, along with the rest of the theater.

JenR1215
The Area Scene and (girl moment) Naboo Scene & The Wedding.

Dimmimar
"I hate sand, it's so course and irritating and it gets everywhere, just like me." Anakin (well, a slight deviation from the actual script, but...)

pr1983
Mace + saber = headless jango...

one of the few highlights...

The Ones
mace plus saber= purple

DeVi| D0do
*complete and utter silence* *sudden burst of loud sound*

pr1983
Originally posted by The Ones
mace plus saber= purple

messed

systemshock2
I just love that amused look that Dooku gives when he turns to see Anakin running towards him, ready to fight him, and then he just calmly lifts his hand and uses the force to slam Anakin towards the wall. Pure coolness.

Canadadude
there are no high lights in AOTC. Terriable movie

The Ones
i loved episodes 1, 2 and 3 as much as 4 5 and 6

Jedi-Kaisa
The chase in the rings of Geonosis and Jango drops the charges.

JenR1215
Jango's HEAD being cut off!! I was, "... WTF??? I thought this was PG!!"

masterkit
Im goin with Darth Emodas

systemshock2
At the end of the Yoda/Dooku duel, when Yoda and Dooku lock sabers and Yoda says "Fought well you have, my old padawan". With this one sentence an entire, mysterious history between these two is suddenly revealed to the audience.

amity75
Highlight? - Yoda using the force to draw his lightsabre. Whoever came up with that idea should take a bow.

amity75
Oh, and the "BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!!!" noise that the seismic charges make when they detonate in an arc of sheer energy is pretty fantastic as well.

pr1983
Originally posted by amity75
Oh, and the "BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!!!" noise that the seismic charges make when they detonate in an arc of sheer energy is pretty fantastic as well.

Yeah...

i like the sound of the gunships engines too...

p. skywalker
seeing yoda duel for the first time....priceless.. the arena

systemshock2
When Dooku meets Sidious on Coruscant and bows to him, revealing that even Dooku, as powerful and feared as he is, has someone he answers to. Plus it was great to finally see Sidious in the film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.