Plaque

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

taft
plaque is a figment of the liberal media and the dental industry to get you into buying useless appliances and pastes...... now ive read the argument on both sides.... and i havent found any evidence yet to support the need to brush your teeth

BENITO
Originally posted by taft
plaque is a figment of the liberal media and the dental industry to get you into buying useless appliances and pastes...... now ive read the argument on both sides.... and i havent found any evidence yet to support the need to brush your teeth Then whats the yellow stuff on your teeth

Clovie
oh..i thought you mean the plague sad

BENITO
Originally posted by Clovie
oh..i thought you mean the plague sad No it's PlaQue hes talking about though I thought that when I First saw the thread

Clovie
i know.... i have no idea what plaque is messed

BENITO
i know.... i have no idea what plaque is messed REALLY!!!!

Clovie
Originally posted by BENITO
REALLY!!!! no. i'm kidding no expression

of course really. i'm not a walking dictionary messed

BENITO
no. i'm kidding no expression

of course really. i'm not a walking dictionary messed That would be cool a walking dictionary!

Clovie
That would be cool a walking dictionary! should i count it like a compliment? confused

anyway..what is that plaque thing?

DarkC
plaque is a figment of the liberal media and the dental industry to get you into buying useless appliances and pastes...... now ive read the argument on both sides.... and i havent found any evidence yet to support the need to brush your teeth
I'm assuming you don't brush too often?

BENITO
should i count it like a compliment? confused

anyway..what is that plaque thing?
Plaque is the yellow stuff that can appear on your teeth

or is that Tartar

Clovie

or is that Tartar ewwww.... i shoudln't have asked sick

NunYahBidness

or is that Tartar AHAHAHAHA!!!! Plaque is that yellow stuff yes....tartar is that stuff that collects on your teeth, kinda white fluffy stuff but not exactly food.

taft
im quoting aqua teen.............. no expression

BENITO
Originally posted by NunYahBidness
AHAHAHAHA!!!! Plaque is that yellow stuff yes....tartar is that stuff that collects on your teeth, kinda white fluffy stuff but not exactly food. aw so thats what tartar is I've always wondered

taft
what is tarter exactly???/

BENITO
what is tarter exactly???/ It was explained on this thread

NunYahBidness
aw so thats what tartar is I've always wondered Yes it is....and I've wonderful things about it. yummy!

BENITO
Originally posted by NunYahBidness
Yes it is....and I've wonderful things about it. yummy! Dude thats gross

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.