Marvel Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rockon
I nearly know everything about the marvel universe. Ask me anything.

willRules
what number issue did Gwen Stacey die in? What was the name of the famous storyline where Cyclops merged with Apocalypse?

willRules
Are you really as naive to think you know everything about a fictional universe, If you say yes to this I have another question....do you have a social life?

xmarksthespot
In what issue of the Marvel Comics/BS Comics crossover did the Alpha Beast come within a hair's breadth of defeating JP?
Originally posted by willRules
If you say yes to this I have another question....do you have a social life? Oooh, harsh. laughing out loud

Rockon
stop stop, didnt mean what bloddy issue i know ok

willRules
well when you make a statement like that expect some ridicule laughing out loud

Rockon
an besides i said "nearly", OK!!

willRules
Sorry man but but be thankful I was being funny and not some of the others on these forums cos they would be a lot more harsh.....

willRules
Oh and by the way this should probably be in the comic book thread, dont worry Poala will move it if you ask her nicely.........

Rockon
cheers, its just that im new

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Rockon
stop stop, didnt mean what bloddy issue i know ok So you don't know which issue of the Marvel Comics/BS Comics crossover it is that JP and the Alpha Beast fight? Have you even read the Marvel/BS Comics crossover? And you claim to know everything about Marvel. shifty

Rockon
as i said earlier ago i dont know baout the issues ok

xmarksthespot
I'm j/k big grin. And for the record there's no such thing as BS Comics... or is there...?

Rockon
i havent got the slightest clue

Rockon
give an example on a character and i will tell everything i know about them.

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
So you don't know which issue of the Marvel Comics/BS Comics crossover it is that JP and the Alpha Beast fight? Have you even read the Marvel/BS Comics crossover? And you claim to know everything about Marvel. shifty You are so mean! laughing

DarthLazious
Ok then...What is Captan America's real name?

willRules
ok I will make the questions easier..........Who killed Gwen Stacey? What powerfull entity did Jean Grey turn into? What does EN Sabah Nur mean? Who altered reality in house of M?

Rockon
the green goblin killed gwen stacy, phoenix, EN Sabah Nur is the shadow kings real name and Wand Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch change the marvel universe for "GOOD".

willRules
Gwen stacey question correct
House of M question correct
Jean Grey question unanswered
En Sabah Nur question Incorrect (En Sabah Nur is Apocaylpse first name and it means the first one cos he was the first mutant)

not bad, not bad at all................

xmarksthespot
Actually technically Spider-Man's web killed Gwen Stacey so Spider-Man killed Gwen Stacy... shifty

What strength level is the Alpha Beast?

Rockon
i forgot it was apocalyspe i get him confuse with shadow king when it comes to the real names. and by the way i said it was the phoenix what jean grey becomes.

DarthLazious
I see he didn't answer my question as well.

Rockon
its bloody Steve Rogers aka Captain "stupid" America

willRules
Actually technically Spider-Man's web killed Gwen Stacey so Spider-Man killed Gwen Stacy... shifty

well that was never confirmed plus he always accuses GG killed her, but that could be denial...........

Rockon

Any way Gwen Stacey has been brought back to life: House of M.

Anyway who cares, who killed her, shes back .... but for how long for though?

willRules
I doubt she will be alive after House of M

Rockon
well you never know!!

willRules
Originally posted by Rockon
well you never know!!

until House of M is over......... laughing out loud

Rockon
yeah when its over.

hotsauce6548
Well, when House of M is over and the world gets back to normal, I doubt Gwen Stacy, or others who are dead (such as Hawkeye), will come back to life.

Here's one: Name the two people who helped Magneto create his alternate reality.

Rockon
Hawkeye has been broght back to life for good. He is in the new She-Hulk Comics after HoM is over.

willRules
So killing him off in Disassembled was all for nothing?

life is cruell
Are you serious they brought back hawkeye for good? I mean i liked as a character and didnt want to see him die but i would have preferred him dead it gave his death more meaning they couldnt have waited like a year or two before reviving him?

hotsauce6548
Does the She-Hulk comic tie-in with the main continuity?

Disappear
by the way, it's not been revealed who is behind the creation of the HoM, though we know it was the application of "crazy wanda's" powers that warped reality. theories are being put out that it was magneto's dream, which seems obvious, but possible co-creators have been speculated as professor x and pietro djanjo maximoff, aka wanda's fancy-footworkin' brother, quicksilver.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Disappear
by the way, it's not been revealed who is behind the creation of the HoM, though we know it was the application of "crazy wanda's" powers that warped reality. theories are being put out that it was magneto's dream, which seems obvious, but possible co-creators have been speculated as professor x and pietro djanjo maximoff, aka wanda's fancy-footworkin' brother, quicksilver.

Very nice. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.