Who wants to join The Masters of Evil?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
Yes, there was many evil factions in comic book compedium.. But none were as powerful (Albeit as disorganized..) As The Masters of Evil! evil face

Just explain whom you are, explain what infact it is you do, and explain what makes you think you got what it takes to declare yourself a master of evil.

Though trying to kill that accursed Richards does not count. Half of us just want to get into The Invisible Woman's pants.. stick out tongue

hawkwind
well i am a hero to millions.and i am protecting you're best interests. nobody would suspect me. I could be you're inside man.
i can generate a unique energy field which i can use for a variety of purposes the extents of which are not known.

lilmisskitten
Although we all knwo know because you just posted it to the nation no expression

Rogue Jedi
i fight evil. i will fight evil as long as evil exists.
*pees on evildoers*

hawkwind
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
Although we all knwo know because you just posted it to the nation no expression thats part of the intricate plan.

BENITO
I am the leader of the X-terminals a superhero group that has done recruiting on KMC a while Back

Spelljammer
Hawkwind's in, he's got technology like Batman and a hawkman like physique! That's comic bookish if SpellJammer ever saw it!

Though I'll leave him to fight Rogue Jedi the jedi-rider with his infamous "penis stare"..

And ofcourse we announce it publicaly! You just don't get the whole "evil" thing do you? Now SpellJammer has to contact the United Nations and threaten to bomb the world trade center unless he's paid one million dollars! *WhisperWhisperWhisper*

Sorry..

One hundred billion dollars!

BENITO
Originally posted by Spelljammer

Though I'll leave him to fight Rogue Jedi the jedi-rider with his infamous "penis stare"..

laughing laughing I get it Mr Ghost rider fan

hawkwind
am i gettin paid for this.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Spelljammer

Just explain whom you are, explain what infact it is you do, and explain what makes you think you got what it takes to declare yourself a master of evil.

I'm a Moderator. Isn't that evil enough?

Rockon
?

T.M
i am He-Man master of the universe and i will crush you..

no expression

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I'm a Moderator. Isn't that evil enough?
laughing out loud Very true. SpellJammer has seen you in action, you're like Judge Dredd.

Though SpellJammer fears he'll quickly turn from the leader of the master's of evil to the leader of the master's of evil's *****. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.