Leonardo Vs Raphael

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Thoughts? Ide say Leonardo with relative ease
(I apologize if this is a repeat thread, search has been disabled for a long time)

jplatinum
ralph

HigH ScholaR
it's funny

loe = cyclops
ralph= wolverine

that;s how it seem imo

roughrider
Is this about the painters, or...the turtles?

jinzin
hmmm raph got downed by 2 elite foot guards...leo whooped up on half the foot army, oodles of those creepy elites and then got the best of shredder himself.....i wonder....hmmmmmm....

olympian
My money its on Raph.

jinzin
to which my answer remains.....
Originally posted by jinzin
hmmm raph got downed by 2 elite foot guards...leo whooped up on half the foot army, oodles of those creepy elites and then got the best of shredder himself.....i wonder....hmmmmmm....

jplatinum
I don't know, i've seen ralph fight a bunch of the foot ninjas too.
I've seen him hold his own with people like shredder too.
I'm gonna say ralph.
If not then might be a draw.

jinzin
master thank you for bestowing us with your presence but.....people like shredder?...there's only one confused

who are you reffering to (shredder-like person) and which incarnation of the tmnt are you arguing?

also foot elite>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>foot ninjas.

jrodslam
Raph.

jinzin
based on what?

ExtraMision5555
Raph? Leo has superior range over raph, it would take alot more for raph to overcome leo, i really dont see how raph could win, leos mascot qualities are too high
lol

Piedmon
Raph. That sissyboy Leo was always cramping his style. >:[

jinzin
Originally posted by Piedmon
Raph. That sissyboy Leo was always cramping his style. >:

I remember in one comic mikey was makin fun of raph..raph blew his cool and went berserker rage style on mikey then had his sias at mikes throat...leo showed up creepy as hell and simple says "LET...HIM.....GO..." raph didn't want any part of him.... also leo in the original comics was NO SISSYBOY...

I'm gonna keep requoting this until it gets through to you guys...Originally posted by jinzin

ExtraMision5555
Leo owns raph in every dimension

Metalmanx
Leo.

But I also think Donny can take Raph.

The one thing I didn't like about the show is that it hardly ever really showed their true abilities. They are all MASTER NINJAS of their certain weapon. I mean really, all of them should be equal in everything.

I just wish they would show Mikey and Donny in more serious fight situations. They can do just as much damage.

ExtraMision5555
THe newer show had them in more decent fight situations, too bad it didnt last as long as the original, it was a pertty decent show

Darth Sparhawk
Leo will own Raph. He has better weapons and is not an inferior ninja.

jinzin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Leo.

But I also think Donny can take Raph.

The one thing I didn't like about the show is that it hardly ever really showed their true abilities. They are all MASTER NINJAS of their certain weapon. I mean really, all of them should be equal in everything.

I just wish they would show Mikey and Donny in more serious fight situations. They can do just as much damage.
actually (old school speaking at least) they were all master ninjas and masters of every weapon...the weapon they used was a matter of preference (which going by the description fit their personalities), they however, were not limited to what weapons they were or were not profficient with between the 4 of them.

Laminator_X
Leo 7/10.

peejayd
* i'd say b'coz of equal knowledge from splinter, it's draw.

* both has advantages & shortcomings:

* if raphael can keep his cool, he has a big chance, provided his sais are really good weapons & can squarely block Leo's katanas.

* if Leo can think of some way to put his longer weapons to his advantage, he might outwit raph.

* but seeing how raph fight, he can switch on his nasty side & fight dirty, plus if he doesn't go berserk, i think raph will win.

King KAM
I would have to give this one to Raph, his weapons are good against katans, IF he can keep a cool head and not let his emotions get the best of him then he can pull out a victory.

Michaelangelo would beat the holy hell out of all the turtles in 1v1s hes the man, or the turtle, whichever you feel more comfortable with.

Tha C-Master
Leonardo, he's kicked the turtles asses all together, NUMEROUS TIMES, only gets clowned by splinter really.

Wolverine2006
Leonardo would own Raph, he is a way more skilled fighter and wuld just completly outclass him. Leo 8/10

capt it up
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Leonardo, he's kicked the turtles asses all together, NUMEROUS TIMES, only gets clowned by splinter really.

what issues were these?

Leo as I recall has never oncedefeated all the turtle to ather let a lone numer of times.

cdtm
*bump* Was thinking about this since seeing the new toon, and rewatching the 2003 toon.

In the original Mirage comics, Leonardo got taken down by a rage fueled surprise attack by Raph, but when push came to shove, Leo was the one who took on blood worm Shredder, with Raphs blessing..

In general, they seem evenly matched, with Leo having the focus/discipline edge, and Raph being a bit stronger, and lot more viscous, but being prone to "rage blindness". Been like that in most comics, and in the cartoons, and even that 2007 movie where Leo had an edge, but lost by a hair.

The new toon had Raph straight up beat Leo though... Then rub it in. Felt a little like fan pandering to me, but whatever..

Juntai
I could be wrong, but as I remember it when I was a kid, Ralph was considered to be the best fighter of the turtles. Each of the turtles had their distinct traits, his was anger and kicking ass.

KingD19
Originally posted by cdtm

The new toon had Raph straight up beat Leo though... Then rub it in. Felt a little like fan pandering to me, but whatever..

Yeah I didn't like that either. But it could have been because Leo's pretty confident/cocky, and he wasn't expecting Raph to gain the advantage, so once he did he couldn't recover.

Odekahn
I like Leo better but think Ralph gets the win.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Juntai
I could be wrong, but as I remember it when I was a kid, Ralph was considered to be the best fighter of the turtles. Each of the turtles had their distinct traits, his was anger and kicking ass. he's the berserker. imo leonardo would overcome him over time when he, too loses himself in battle

ralph is the best, though

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah I didn't like that either. But it could have been because Leo's pretty confident/cocky, and he wasn't expecting Raph to gain the advantage, so once he did he couldn't recover.

Or it could have been due to the fact that this early in the series, Raphael is being portrayed as more skilled in combat than the others.

Though really, he could have just insulted Raphael and then smoked him.

-Pr-
Leo imo.

namorsubby
I'd give leonardo a slight edge as he is more composed and probably more technically skilled. If any of the turtles would beat leo though, it would be Raphael.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Juntai
I could be wrong, but as I remember it when I was a kid, Ralph was considered to be the best fighter of the turtles. Each of the turtles had their distinct traits, his was anger and kicking ass. I always got the impression that ralph was the most dangerous of the turtles and that the sais (a defensive weapon) were splinters way of reigning him in a little.

StiltmanFTW
They're especially effective against swords. Leo is at a disadvantage.

pym-ftw
Leo
Raph
Donny
Mikey

That's there order, Raphael can pull wins but Leo is more skilled, while at best Raphael is currently being depicted as more of a h2h fighter

StiltmanFTW
Always liked Donatello the most.

brownqk
Leonardo easily

Rage.Of.Olympus
Easily? No way. The last three fights they've had have been won by Ralph.

the ninjak
In the Archie comic series Donatello beat his brothers in an intergalactic ring fight.

In the Mirage series Leo seemed the most skillful with Raph being the aggressive fighter. And Sais have an advantage over katanas.

I'm a Raph personality wise. So I'm a little biased. But in all seriousness these two are so equal that I have to give it to Raph regardless due to weapon and strength advantage.

It's Ryu versus Ken. Cyclops versus Logan. Carrie versus Cynthia.

Silent Master
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Leo
Raph
Donny
Mikey

That's there order, Raphael can pull wins but Leo is more skilled, while at best Raphael is currently being depicted as more of a h2h fighter

To be fair, didn't Mikey beat Raph in the Battle Nexus tourny and Donny lose in round one?

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Silent Master
To be fair, didn't Mikey beat Raph in the Battle Nexus tourny and Donny lose in round one?
Like I said they can take wins from each other but that's there general standings

DTM
Personally Id go Leo, 6/10, but all of them very close fights.

DarkSaint85
http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/potw_shield1.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by Silent Master

Mikey also beat Raph in the Mirage comics, during sparring. Even back then, Raph was a hothead and nearly killed him (Literally) with his sai over it. laughing

BlackWind
Leo. He's way too in control. Raph tends to go berserk when things don't go his way. Still a good fight though.

TheHulk
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
it's funny

loe = cyclops
ralph= wolverine

that;s how it seem imo This. Lol surprisingly a lot of people think so...

And I go with Raph

Astner
If this is the comic versions then Raphael has already won.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Astner
If this is the comic versions then Raphael has already won. thumb up

TheHulk
Originally posted by cdtm
The new toon had Raph straight up beat Leo though... Then rub it in. Felt a little like fan pandering to me, but whatever.. Lol this.

I remember when watching the 1st episode and I totally laughed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.