Whatever happened to Strong Guy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther
Can anybody tell me what happened to Strong Guy?

He was my all-time favourite, before he was killed in the whole-big-Prof-X-gets-by-killed-his-own-son-before-he-was-born-thingy, which confused me so much I had to go and have a lie-down for a couple of years.

I only sporadically get comics here; everything has to get imported which translates into very expensive, and there are so many new different story lines and team-ups that I would buy myself into bankruptcy. So I've given up totally, mainly buy old second-hand comics, and don't really know what's going on in the Marvel Universe anymore.

But man, I miss Strong Guy.

xmarksthespot
He made appearances in a Madrox miniseries and is going to be in the new X-Factor after HoM wraps up.

jrodslam
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
He made appearances in a Madrox miniseries and is going to be in the new X-Factor after HoM wraps up.

Yup. Cant wait. I hope Havok and Polaris leave the X-Men and join the group as well. But Multiple Man was always my favorite anyways, so it doesnt really matter to me. As long as hes in a ongoin comic.

Dreampanther
So what happened? He never died, after all, it was just a bad dream? And is he still in constant pain, and dating all the super-hot actresses all the time?

big grin

Laminator_X
Peter David's X-Factor was some of his best work. He had his trademark humor in play without it running roughshod over everything. He wrote quicksilver better than anyone. It saddenned me when that book got cancelled as part of the overall extremafication of the X-books, and about that time I quit reading them.

Dreampanther
I thought he was awesome. A guy in pain, his whole life, and making jokes to hide it. Plus, I mean, is there a cooler superhero name than Strong Guy?

And he was a nice guy, as well, I really liked him.

And I never could quite figure out if he really was dating all those models and actresses. . .

manjaro
whoa dude that was sooo long ago with all the prof x stuff. b4 madrox he was with storm in chnia fighting in undergournd death matches

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Dreampanther
I thought he was awesome. A guy in pain, his whole life, and making jokes to hide it. Plus, I mean, is there a cooler superhero name than Strong Guy?

And he was a nice guy, as well, I really liked him.

And I never could quite figure out if he really was dating all those models and actresses. . .

We all liked Guido

Laminator_X
I thought he was hooking up with all those fine babes for shure. Lets see: Bodygaurd to famous rock star, rich, ....oh wait that's enough to catch shallow entertainment world chicks right there.

stormfront13
he was kinda recently with storm in the arena. before the rena, he was Lila cheny's body guard. and I think he is still living in her house at the moment, though not sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.