Swamp thing vs man thing vs glob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Swamp thing vs man thing vs glob

set in a swap and fight using their NORMAL Capabilities of have they are normally presented in comics big grin

1. They all fight each other
2. if it is mismatch then manthing and glob go up against swamp thing
3. who's just the better character stick out tongue

roughrider
Trying to motivate Man-Thing to do something is the challenge; he just stands in a heap until someone gets afraid then he wakes up and moves.
Definitive match-up btwn MT and ST is old issue of Marvel WHAT THE?! parody mag.
Swamp Thing is the best character, here.

roughrider
But Man-Thing is cooler to look at.

Hulk Power
So basically it's just a bunch of deformed freaks fighting each other? This is like watching three Special Ed kids go at it. No matter which one wins, they're all retarded.

roughrider
Originally posted by Hulk Power
So basically it's just a bunch of deformed freaks fighting each other? This is like watching three Special Ed kids go at it. No matter which one wins, they're all retarded.

Ah...sounds like you missed the Alan Moore days on Swamp Thing. Poetry, my friend. Beautiful. smile

Sentry
Swamp Thing wins.

golem370
Glob is way to powerful 6foot6 900pounds class 100 strength and Demi Godlike durability

Wynndar
Glob thunderclaps them into space

Dizzle
Swamp Thing. Uber powered or otherwise.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by roughrider
Ah...sounds like you missed the Alan Moore days on Swamp Thing. Poetry, my friend. Beautiful. smile

Very true I loved the darkness run and swampy in space laughing out loud Thae Gotham episodes were great but Alan Moores best will always be miracleman rough rider, track it down smile

roughrider
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Very true I loved the darkness run and swampy in space laughing out loud Thae Gotham episodes were great but Alan Moores best will always be miracleman rough rider, track it down smile

Saw some of earliest work on MM in a collection, working with Alan Davis I believe. How long was Moore's run in its entirety?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by roughrider
Saw some of earliest work on MM in a collection, working with Alan Davis I believe. How long was Moore's run in its entirety?

He dis the original stuff in Warrior early eighties, the reprints and later work published by eclipse went up to the end of the Olympus run where Neil Gaiman took over. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.