Would you leave Earth for the powers of Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
Ok If Earth was one of the most sophisticated civilisations in the universe (there fore you could travel Light years in the same time it would take to change country) would you move planets if you could gain the powers of Superman.

As this is one of the most advanced civilisation, the universe has been explored and many habital worlds containing a variety of lower level societies have been discovered (many with hot chicks called Lewis Lone). A culmination of factors including Genetic Engineering, Nano tech, Robotics, Quantum Entanglement and an understanding/manipulation of Hyper Space has granted us the powers of Superman (E.G. Super Strength, Flight, Heat Vision, Invulnerability, Immortality). Yet due to human nature, physical laws have been implemented to prevent the use of these powers on earth. The question is , would you leave ?

I bloody would, and im surprised no one of Krypton didn't think about leaving before hand ? smile

yahman
Oh cum on guys .... Anybody sad

Draco69
No. Where's the fun in this scenario?

eleveninches
i would'nt leave earth to get superman's powers

yahman
I don't know getting to have the powers of Superman, taking over your own litte planet with some mates, living forever !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah i cant see where any of the fun is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Draco69
Living forever ain't all it's cracked up to be. Owning a planet is kinda lame. Especially if is plain dormant.

And who the **** would wanna mate with aliens? They're probably like the Predators or some other ugly sh**.

yahman
Originally posted by Draco69
Living forever ain't all it's cracked up to be. Owning a planet is kinda lame. Especially if is plain dormant.

And who the **** would wanna mate with aliens? They're probably like the Predators or some other ugly sh**.

If you read my intro you'll know how ignorant your last response sounded. smile

8bitChris
Who would want to leave a hot chick named Lewis?

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't even think about it for five minutes. I'd leave as soon as possible.

Creshosk
I'd leave for those powers.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Draco69

Supergirls an Alien Draco smile yum yum

Mindship
Well, I always thought that having the power to roam and explore the vastness and beauty of the cosmos would be irresistible. But then, wouldn't my human psyche eventually want for human companionship? I'd leave but also wanna return (pit stops), then leave again, back and forth, ad nauseum.

But make the powers Silver Surfer's. This way I'm not fixed into that stretched-out-horizontally flying position and wont get neck cramps.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Creshosk
I'd leave for those powers.

Me too...

roughrider
Post pictures of these potential alien women, and I'll consider it. wink

wannabe
It would really depend on how alien most aliens were and if it would be able to make oneself a home off homeplanet.
The responsibility coming along with these "godly" powers is another factor to be carefully considered.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by yahman
Ok If Earth was one of the most sophisticated civilisations in the universe (there fore you could travel Light years in the same time it would take to change country) would you move planets if you could gain the powers of Superman.

As this is one of the most advanced civilisation, the universe has been explored and many habital worlds containing a variety of lower level societies have been discovered (many with hot chicks called Lewis Lone). A culmination of factors including Genetic Engineering, Nano tech, Robotics, Quantum Entanglement and an understanding/manipulation of Hyper Space has granted us the powers of Superman (E.G. Super Strength, Flight, Heat Vision, Invulnerability, Immortality). Yet due to human nature, physical laws have been implemented to prevent the use of these powers on earth. The question is , would you leave ?

I bloody would, and im surprised no one of Krypton didn't think about leaving before hand ? smile

Many Hot Chicks and the powers of Superman the choice is obvious - Yahman a very crafty post smile

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by roughrider
Post pictures of these potential alien women, and I'll consider it. wink

http://www.dccomics.com/secret_files/dc_character.php?sc_dc_itemCode=saturngirl
http://www.dccomics.com/secret_files/dc_character.php?sc_dc_itemCode=spark
http://www.dccomics.com/secret_files/dc_character.php?sc_dc_itemCode=thunder
http://www.dccomics.com/secret_files/dc_character.php?sc_dc_itemCode=triad
http://www.dccomics.com/secret_files/dc_character.php?sc_dc_itemCode=umbra

yahman
Originally posted by Mindship
Well, I always thought that having the power to roam and explore the vastness and beauty of the cosmos would be irresistible. But then, wouldn't my human psyche eventually want for human companionship? I'd leave but also wanna return (pit stops), then leave again, back and forth, ad nauseum.

But make the powers Silver Surfer's. This way I'm not fixed into that stretched-out-horizontally flying position and wont get neck cramps.

Consider it done, those technologies can make pratically any one a God .... although i was orginally trying to make a point about how stupid the kryptons where. smile

yahman

Indeed + The universe is likely to be populated by numerous human colonies, D.N.A and Nano bots where sent via Quantum Entanglement (teleportation) at the speed of light. The universe is might be populated by basic civilations filled with hotties who are waiting to be taken advantage of. wink

Ultimate Ion
I'd do it for the powers of Ion. smile

yahman
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
I'd do it for the powers of Ion. smile

The charged partical ? confused

Khellendros
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
http://www.dccomics.com/secret_files/dc_character.php?sc_dc_itemCode=umbra
O_O

Sh*t, I'm sold. Sign me up!

roughrider
Thank you for the pictures, DarkCrawler.
WELL - there is some good potential to be had out there, in particular Thunder and Umbra, yes.
Perhaps I would go. But thinking about potential mates, and thinking I have to leave Earth to get powers, I would convince my distant cousin(*cough*) - Power Girl - to come with me. Her SIZEABLE potential would give me all the comfort I need!(*cough*) stick out tongue

REALLY DISTANT. Maybe just by marriage! angel

Khellendros
Originally posted by roughrider
Thank you for the pictures, DarkCrawler.
WELL - there is some good potential to be had out there, in particular Thunder and Umbra, yes.
Perhaps I would go. But thinking about potential mates, and thinking I have to leave Earth to get powers, I would convince my distant cousin(*cough*) - Power Girl - to come with me. Her SIZEABLE potential would give me all the comfort I need!(*cough*) stick out tongue

REALLY DISTANT. Maybe just by marriage! angel
Man, why does DC have all the sexy alien chicks? I'm wracking my brain here, and I'm not coming up with too many sexy alien wimmins from Marvel...

Creshosk
Consider it done, those technologies can make pratically any one a God .... although i was orginally trying to make a point about how stupid the kryptons where. smile Maybe they were just ignorant of what would happen? Or maybe they thought it best not to let leak to the public about the powers thing. . .

All those girls were 30th+ century. . that's 900 years away. . .

Ultimate Ion
You think Superman gets neck cramps? huh

Mindship
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
You think Superman gets neck cramps? huh

He never complains. That's what makes him Super wink

yahman
Originally posted by Creshosk
Maybe they were just ignorant of what would happen? Or maybe they thought it best not to let leak to the public about the powers thing. . .

All those girls were 30th+ century. . that's 900 years away. . .

Think about it ..... Ignorant, ummm they are the most advanced civilisation in the universe ? smile

The second explanation seems more plausible.

smile

Creshosk
Think about it ..... Ignorant, ummm they are the most advanced civilisation in the universe ? smile

The second explanation seems more plausible.

smile Yeah, I know there are some humans here that I wouldn't wish on alien cultures let alone with superman's powers.

yahman
Well played Cresh, your getting the hang of this

There was a theory that the yellow weakness that the G.L.'s have is a psychological one, imprinted by the guardians for safety reasons.

There are theories that the Kryptoninans absorption of light starts a form of fusion reaction within their cells, i.e. converting matter into energy. As the light rays only start this reaction, the type of absorption is unimportant. There for the whole Red ligh ting maybe a psychological weakness rather than a psychical one.

I have included this idea in my original post.

"A culmination of factors including Genetic Engineering, Nano tech, Robotics, Quantum Entanglement and an understanding/manipulation of Hyper Space has granted us the powers of Superman (E.G. Super Strength, Flight, Heat Vision, Invulnerability, Immortality).

Yet due to human nature, physical laws have been implemented to prevent the use of these powers on earth. The question is , would you leave ? "

Whirlysplatt
Well played Cresh, your getting the hang of this

There was a theory that the yellow weakness that the G.L.'s have is a psychological one, imprinted by the guardians for safety reasons.

There are theories that the Kryptoninans absorption of light starts a form of fusion reaction within their cells, i.e. converting matter into energy. As the light rays only start this reaction, the type of absorption is unimportant. There for the whole Red ligh ting maybe a psychological weakness rather than a psychical one.

I have included this idea in my original post.

"A culmination of factors including Genetic Engineering, Nano tech, Robotics, Quantum Entanglement and an understanding/manipulation of Hyper Space has granted us the powers of Superman (E.G. Super Strength, Flight, Heat Vision, Invulnerability, Immortality).

Yet due to human nature, physical laws have been implemented to prevent the use of these powers on earth. The question is , would you leave ? "

Excellent post and yes I would smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.