the tres bien planet poll!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

overlord
Yes, ladies and gentlemen!! You've read it right! Wich is the coolest planet!!!!
Let's bash each other, untill we agree that Hoth is the coolest planet!
(I hope this thread hasn't already been done a million times)

Rand al'Thor
You forgot Malachor V.

Captain REX
He only has 10 choices, so Malachor V can sit on the sidelines and watch.

Captain REX
I'm torn between Kashyyyk and Naboo and Coruscant.

Tangible God
Naboo all the way!

Though I chose Coruscant. (blushes)

overlord
I need more votes..

overlord
Originally posted by Rand al'Thor
You forgot Malachor V.

I have an outdated SW planetbook, and a very very outdated computer, so I can't play the KotOR games..

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by overlord
I have an outdated SW planetbook, and a very very outdated computer, so I can't play the KotOR games..

I was joking about Malachor V.

Tangible God
Well he didn't know that did he?

Dan Skywalker
For me its a tough choice between, Coruscant, Korriban or Kashyyk,
But I choose Kashyyk, although Korriban so cool with it being this achient Sith planet with mystery, Kashyyk is the Wookie homeworld, I love wookies, I loved the battle of Kashyyk

Jack of Clubs
bespin for me. Cloud City is the best

ahhhh the clouds....pretty clouds

Tangible God
Originally posted by Dan Skywalker
For me its a tough choice between, Coruscant, Korriban or Kashyyk,
But I choose Kashyyk, although Korriban so cool with it being this achient Sith planet with mystery, Kashyyk is the Wookie homeworld, I love wookies, I loved the battle of Kashyyk I DID love Kashyyk, but KOTOR just ruined it. The surface--the ground--was supposed to be a place where NOBODY could survive--NOBODY. But you get to walk around it, and it's lit somehow.

Sorgo
Tats.

Tangible God
Tats?

overlord
Cool! But I need more votes!!
So much views, but only 9 votes? Do you want George Bush to win or something? I think I'm getting P. Diddy(whatever) to help me!

Morridini
I chose Tatooine. As it was filmed in my fathers home land.

overlord
Originally posted by Morridini
I chose Tatooine. As it was filmed in my fathers home land.

Thanks for choosing, I wonder if moderators ever vote in polls.
Tatooine is now in the lead!! (I chose Rodia btw)

Lord Janus
Originally posted by Tangible God
I DID love Kashyyk, but KOTOR just ruined it. The surface--the ground--was supposed to be a place where NOBODY could survive--NOBODY. But you get to walk around it, and it's lit somehow.
Definatley. No one should have been allowed to survive in the Shadowlands, period.

Darth_Rankkor
I like Hoth but not in the list so I've chose Byss

overlord
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
I like Hoth but not in the list so I've chose Byss

Yeah, I didn't include Hoth because all votes would go to that planet, then the poll would be useless anyway..

Fishy
But Hoth is the coolest planet in more ways then one... Anyways Coruscant is off, with all the polution there its got to be hot.

Kashyyyk is off, to many tree's when you go lower its bound to be cold, although at the top and the places you can live its probably a nice tempature basing on how the skin of the Wookies and its miles up on in the air...

So i'm reconsidering Kashyyyk is probably the coolest planet. Could be bespin of course but I think that place has some great central heating at least when you see how the people walk around in that place.

Tangible God
With the crazy shit Coruscant's got, I'm sure they could cool the planet down.

Ah what about Corellia, or Chandrilla? I've heard some good things about them.

§pearhead
why the poop isn't nar shadaa on the list!??? shock

kidding, i know big grin that gets my vote though

Julie
I'd think Coruscant would get more votes than that.....come on...Tatooine's a freakin desert:-)

DiamondBullets
Naboo, cuz it probly has a climate similar to Hawai'i. 82 degrees year-round, you can't beat dat braddah!

overlord
Yes, Naboo is pretty nice, and it would be cool or annoying to go to Gungan City! Tatooine has the most votes because it has those damn jawa creatures... I think Korriban is a cooler desert planet than Tatooine.

Lord Darkstar
personally I like Chandrilla, Corellia, Byss and Naboo. However, since Naboo has Gungans and Chandrilla and Corellia are not on the list, I'm going with Byss

SnakeEyes
Coruscant for me... I just like the idea of one huge city-planet;; always lit and busy. Plus so much happens there throughout the saga and in the EU.

Lord Darkstar
no I'm not a big fan of Imperial Center (courscant) either, just seems too busy for me, I wouldn't like one big massive city

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.