Back From The Hospital

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Masrix
Yeah I was really F*cked. I turned really whitre , couldn't see stright, had a pulse of 240, low blood pressure I couldn't walk hat good, almost passed out, and was stuck in the god damn Hospital for 3 hours as the poked me with everything and probed me with everthing to find out what was wrong weith me. Those Damn Men in white!

Piggle Humsy
so what was wrong?? confused

Masrix
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
so what was wrong?? confused

I don't really know thas the bad thing, they said I might Have Svt..(Not std)

Piggle Humsy
That sucks.

what's svt? shrug

embarrasment

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Masrix
I don't really know thas the bad thing, they said I might Have Svt..(Not std) std laughing it wasn't me

Masrix
That sucks.

what's svt? shrug

embarrasment

lol It means my Heart Dossn't Stop, it doesnt slow down it just circltes the blood in the heart and it keeps going and going like in the engerizer bunny. well Like i said pulse was 240

Piggle Humsy
oh ok...

If it never stops does that mean you'll live forever! eek!

stick out tongue

Masrix
oh ok...

If it never stops does that mean you'll live forever! eek!

stick out tongue

I like how you think! Im Imortal! HaH! Take the George bush

mozak
who f*cked you ?

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by mozak
who f*cked you ?

maybe the person who has his pants? confused

dark_angelz
oh..no wonder I havent heard from u... doctor ouch

Gen. Grievous
Yeah I was really F*cked. I turned really whitre , couldn't see stright, had a pulse of 240, low blood pressure I couldn't walk hat good, almost passed out, and was stuck in the god damn Hospital for 3 hours as the poked me with everything and probed me with everthing to find out what was wrong weith me. Those Damn Men in white!
Whoa...do you feel better?

MarioX
wb m8

Darth Nauj
thats crazy messed

Masrix
Originally posted by Gen. Grievous
Whoa...do you feel better?

Yeah I am fine now, But what a bad impression on the first day of school laughing out loud

Originally posted by Darth Nauj
thats crazy messed

Yeah I know borg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.