Batman 1&2 special edition Oct. 18

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
I was at work, and on the computer it said that batman, and batman returns were being released special editions on oct. 18th.

Sorry if it has ben mentioned embarrasment

just thought i'd give a heads up.

cheerio!

Jedi Shmedi
BAH! More DvD's for me to spend my money on! Batman Begins and Kingdom of Heaven are already gonna run me dry, *they all come out within 3 weeks of each other) stick out tongue

OB1-adobe
I guess forever, and B&R are being released as well.

They will also come in one big box set. I'll get that!

I guess shumacher is doing commentary, can't wait to hear his comments on how things went sour, and also why there was so much neon.

Blue450Rider
Yeah, I migh buy that movie just to hear what Joel says about Batman and Robin. laughing

Batman Returns
i am SSSSSSSSOOOO happy that they are comin out with SE of the burton films!! those 2 first and best batman films will be mine on october18th, BB i will get later, those 2 are first on my list, cant wait to hear the burton commentary!!!

Blue450Rider
I haven't come across the pice for the box set or individual DVD's, anyone know what they will be?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Batman Returns
i am SSSSSSSSOOOO happy that they are comin out with SE of the burton films!! those 2 first and best batman films will be mine on october18th, BB i will get later, those 2 are first on my list, cant wait to hear the burton commentary!!!

Obviously you have not seen Batman Begins the one and ONLY good Batman movie that wasnt crap.

Batman Returns
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Obviously you have not seen Batman Begins the one and ONLY good Batman movie that wasnt crap.

do you have some sort of emotional problem?? you MUST say BB is the best best in every forum without just letting someone have there own opinion?

yes i have seen BB twice, and twice i just wasnt diggin it. it bored me. the action sucked. boy did it suck, lol. and it just wasnt my batman. you gotta problem with that? if you do, then you got serious problems. not everyone likes what YOU like, so just STFU.

strike 2 my friend. evil face

peejay88
I got the Returns DVD a couple of days ago, just got round too watchin it yesterday. This may sound retarded but, i cant find the audio commentary by Burton on disc 1. I thought it would be in the feature section but that only has the trailer and in audio it only allows you to select subtitles and the type of sound u want e.g dolby etc. When i press the audio button on my remote it only has 'English 1'. can someone please tell me how to access the commentary?

Scarecrow756
I might be getting the Batman SE DVD either tomorrow or Christmas. And might get Batman Returns SE DVD next year I think.

peejay88
There is a problem with the Batman returns disc. Go here to see....

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=293168

Dammit, this means i gotta write a strongly worded letter now! LOL

sevenman
Originally posted by Jedi Shmedi
BAH! More DvD's for me to spend my money on! Batman Begins and Kingdom of Heaven are already gonna run me dry, *they all come out within 3 weeks of each other) stick out tongue buy only batman and superman

coolmovies
Am gonna get Batman Returns soon i allready have Batman

smiley8
Is this different to the 'complete legacy' box set of all four movies that came out ages ago?

coolmovies
ya i think so coz u only had the one disk version's of each movie . The new box set has the 4 SE movies

Tron
Originally posted by Mr Parker

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm was the first and best Batman movie. And it's gotta make the directors feel bad that the first 4 movies got beat out by a cartoon.wink

coolmovies
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm cant be better then Begins ?? I have seen BB and its very good . Its no point getting the box set the last two movies suck

Mr Parker
In the releases,Burton and shumacher BOTH should apologize on the release of their monstrocitys which should be burned. big grin Batman Begins is the one and only true batman movie.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by coolmovies
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm cant be better then Begins ?? I have seen BB and its very good . Its no point getting the box set the last two movies suck

actually no point in getting them since they ALL sucked.I cant believe this old thread is being dredged up again. big grin

PRAYERRUN
I remember watching Tim burton's Batman when I was a kid. I also remember how much Joker Scared me lol. Batman returns was pretty good, and I could even stand Batman forever just because I loved the villains. but....Batman & robin???? I loved Mr. Freeze, but I thought they could have done a better job on Batman. I mean George Clooney as Batman???? COMMON!!! The guy isn't dark enough, he has too much of a sense of humor, AND I can't see this guy stalking anybody lol. I liked the batman in batman forever. He might have been a little too young looking, but at least he played it pretty dark.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.