Is that Deathstroke?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



willRules
Can anybody tell me what has happened in Identity crisis so far and what happened in this story?..................

jrodslam
Yea. If youre a fan of either FLash, Kyle, Black Canary, Zatanna, Atom, Hawkman, Green Arrow, you dont wanna know what happened. Slade took all of them out one by one. Then gets dog-piled in the end.

willRules
Cool got any pics of it?

jrodslam
Originally posted by willRules
Cool got any pics of it?

They are posted in the versus forum somewhere. Is the search function still down? If so, ill post the scans, but it will take me a bit.

willRules
ok cheers big grin

jrodslam
Here goes. Whew!

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/777/sladevsjla11bf.th.jpg
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6279/sladevsjla24lo.th.jpg
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/4969/sladevsjla32ty.th.jpg
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9134/sladevsjla49yz.th.jpg
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7754/sladevsjla50jh.th.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6431/sladevsjla60wn.th.jpg

jrodslam
.........

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6677/sladevsjla71sp.th.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2694/sladevsjla86uj.th.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8245/sladevsjla96qk.th.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9458/sladevsjla101ot.th.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8782/sladevsjla118fo.th.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6289/sladevsjla127nv.th.jpg

Ultimate Ion
Retarded ass fight. He should have never gotten past Wally.

long pig
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
Retarded ass fight. He should have never gotten past Wally.
How come?

Ultimate Ion
I have to explain this? erm

Comics like this are the reason Flash is one of the most underestimated people in either DC or Marvel. If Wally is fast enough to evacuate an entire city in under one second, I think he could get to Deathstroke and lay him out before he even pressed the button to activate his explosives. This fight is on a Spider-Man Vs Firelord level of PIS.

Of course, I don't think Deathstroke can take Kyle Rayner either.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
Retarded ass fight. He should have never gotten past Wally.

One would call it PIS/CIS. Kyles case, yea. Flash was just cocky, and didnt take time to think. He just rushed in not knowing that Slade was already prepared.

Alot take into fact that Slade does use 90% of his brain capacity. Hes a tactical genius. And he did go for the most powerful first. There was hardly anytime for anyone to react to the fullest. Kyle shoud have been the one to take DS out if anyone. That was the biggest case of CIS ive ever seen personally.

You have the most powerful weapon in the universe, yet you chose to fight a man who is 10x stronger than you in hand to hand combat? Pffft.

long pig
Nah, Flash said himself he can't go faster than sound when he has to dodge objects. Just so happens he was having to dodge explosions.

Slade is able to keep up with him at those speeds.

jrodslam
Originally posted by long pig
Nah, Flash said himself he can't go faster than sound when he has to dodge objects. Just so happens he was having to dodge explosions.

Slade is able to keep up with him at those speeds.

When did Flash say that?

At 100's of miles per hour, Slade cannot keep up with Flash. Where did you get that from LP?

Ultimate Ion
What was he dodging? It was a straight line to Deathstroke, maybe 10 feet away at best. The bombs would not have gone off yet if Flash was written correctly.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
What was he dodging? It was a straight line to Deathstroke, maybe 10 feet away at best. The bombs would not have gone off yet if Flash was written correctly.

He was dodging the explosives. As soon as Flash moved, Slade hit the button and they all exploded at the same time.

Flash wasnt even goin at his cruise speed.

Ultimate Ion
I phrased that wrong. I knew what he was dodging but the point is that he shouldn't have had to dodge, at least not until Slade was already on the ground. Giving credit to Slade, perhaps they both would have taken a hit and both been KO'd.

long pig
Originally posted by jrodslam
When did Flash say that?

At 100's of miles per hour, Slade cannot keep up with Flash. Where did you get that from LP?
In a scan you yourself have posted. When he heard the gunshot and ran around in the crowd dodging people. He said "I can barely break the sound barrier when I'm dodging things."

Slade can most definatly keep up with Flash to act, his eyes can see superspeeders and his reactions allow him to move enough.

Laminator_X
I don't have a problem with it. Slade was cool and prepared, while the Leaguers were all mad out for Dr. Light and just rushed him with no teamwork. He fought smart while they fought stupid. That, my friends, is how upsets happen.

Sure, Ultimate Potential Flash couldn've won before DS drew a breath, but that'd make for some boring comics.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Laminator_X
I don't have a problem with it. Slade was cool and prepared, while the Leaguers were all mad out for Dr. Light and just rushed him with no teamwork. He fought smart while they fought stupid. That, my friends, is how upsets happen.

Sure, Ultimate Potential Flash couldn've won before DS drew a breath, but that'd make for some boring comics.

You are right indeed.

jrodslam
Originally posted by long pig
In a scan you yourself have posted. When he heard the gunshot and ran around in the crowd dodging people. He said "I can barely break the sound barrier when I'm dodging things."

Slade can most definatly keep up with Flash to act, his eyes can see superspeeders and his reactions allow him to move enough.

LP you have to remember that there were 1,000's of people at that parade. He had to check every person. Flash stated that he couldnt go from 0 to mach 8 instantly.

The reason for him barely breaking the sound barrier was because he had to stop and inspect everyone thoroughly in the parade.

If he was just to run and avoid everyone without stopping to insect them he could have done it faster than sound without any problems. It was just the inspection that was holding him up from breaking the sound barrier. smile

long pig
Blah Blah Blah...stick out tongue

jrodslam
geek

long pig
Flash got owned. evil face

willRules
WOW cheers for the great pics what happened at the end to Slade?

willRules
Originally posted by willRules
WOW cheers for the great pics what happened at the end to Slade?

long pig
He left.

jrodslam
Originally posted by long pig
Flash got owned. evil face

mad Blah blah lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.