My Ipod Mini is Obsolete! Ipod Nano?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/

Dammit! And in color too! mad

Alpha Centauri
I'm fine with my regular ones.

At least that nano one isn't as pointless as shit like iPod shuffle.

-AC

BackFire
Don't worry, the Ipod nano will be obsolete in 2 weeks when an even smaller one comes out for the idiots who need to have the smallest, newest gizmo around.

Jesus, how small do they need to be?

Soon they're going to make one that fits in your ear and can be turned on by brain waves.

I'm so glad I don't own one of these.

JKozzy
Creative Labs Nomad all the way... never wanted an iPod of any breed, never will. Apple makes another cry for money.

I never understood the pleasure in shelling out $50 less for 1/5 the space on the original minis. My Nomad put me back $259 for 40 GB, twice the size of the largest iPod when I bought it.

GCG
I read that the new Ipod cellular phone has been launched.

Also Nokia have incorporated an mp3 player in a new phone and A digital camera has become a cellphone allowing one to send quality 5-7 megapixel pictures.

Soon all the above will become obsolete once the race to fit in all of them into 1 pocket gizmo has been won.

JKozzy
Sad, but true.

Neo_Version 7
i gotta get me one of those.

DarkC
Hell, as long as it stores plenty of songs, I can carry it in my pocket, and isn't pink, I'll take it.

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by DarkC
Hell, as long as it stores plenty of songs, I can carry it in my pocket, and isn't pink, I'll take it.

laughing out loud

But the pinker the better ninja

DarkC
I like lime. erm

Neo_Version 7
Blue or silver.

Pink's not that bad, dark. But whatever floats you boat.

Lana
Meh, I'll just stick with my 15GB one that I got last year.

(minis are a waste of money, btw)

Neo_Version 7
Yes, but it isn't pencil-thin is it?

That's all it comes down to.

Lana
No, what it comes down to is the amount of music it holds and how much it costs stick out tongue My 15GB one (a 3rd Gen iPod, they don't make it anymore) cost $250 new, is small enough for me to put in my jeans pocket, and holds probably around 3000 songs. That's good enough for me for now.

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Lana
Meh, I'll just stick with my 15GB one that I got last year.

(minis are a waste of money, btw)

I have a 15GB one too.

And I totally agree about the minis lol.

Ronny
I want a regular one happy I have alot of music, and shit like the ipod mini wouldnt hold a quarter of it

Alpha Centauri
What is it with Ronny and Lana showing off all the time?

God, those two are such high-maintainance divas. Mariah Carey watch your back.

-AC

Lana
I could stomp all over Mariah Carey without even trying, and you know it, dah-ling queen

BackFire
Jesus, these things are so expensive.

I'll just stick with my $10 personal CD player.

Neo_Version 7
Old School! yes

WindDancer
Originally posted by Draco69
http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/

Dammit! And in color too! mad

Awesome! I gotta get me one of those! eek!

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by WindDancer
Awesome! I gotta get me one of those! eek!

Dude, that's exactly what I said. laughing out loud

GCG
Originally posted by BackFire

I'll just stick with my $10 personal CD player.

I was hoping you would have gone for the cassette player laughing out loud

BackFire
I don't own cassettes, they're to hard to get these days.

DarkC
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Blue or silver.

Pink's not that bad, dark. But whatever floats you boat.
If I hear you say that ONE MORE TIME...

Captain REX
Yeah...um...I have the second biggest one that money can buy. 1000 songs is not enough for me. I have like 3000. The only reason I'd swap out this one is because a) its dented and scratched from heavy usage in less than a year or b) color!

Whatever floats your...

Ronny
Originally posted by BackFire

I'll just stick with my $10 personal CD player. id rather have all my music with me in my pocket ten hauling around a bunch of cds in my backpack stick out tongue

Lana
Yeah, my iPod is all scratched up too....

BackFire
Originally posted by Ronny
id rather have all my music with me in my pocket ten hauling around a bunch of cds in my backpack stick out tongue

Well, I dunno about you, but I'm not out such long periods of time to wear I'd need to bring more then one or two CD's or maybe 3 cd's with me.

Ronny
im out alot, when im not on kmc or msn, im not here im at school or at a friends or just.. out and i always bring music with me wherever i go

Lana
I had to spend about 7 hours a day for 2 weeks in a car no expression my iPod was my lifesaver those two weeks.

Ronny
cry poor lala

JKozzy
Originally posted by Captain REX
Yeah...um...I have the second biggest one that money can buy. 1000 songs is not enough for me. I have like 3000. The only reason I'd swap out this one is because a) its dented and scratched from heavy usage in less than a year or b) color!

Whatever floats your... Yeah, mine's 10,000 songs stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
I want something that can hold 1000000 songs and be thin as a pencil. yes

s|m
Check out the iPod flea(it's a parody):
http://www.nytimes.com/video/html/2005/06/29/technology/highbandwidth/windowsmedia/20050629_GUEST_VIDEO.html
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.