The avengers classic Power three

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Captain America, Iron-man and Thor run this gauntlet. They are recharged after each fight and get 30 seconds prep before each fight.
How far do they get?

Aunt May

Jubilee

Wolverine

The entire Bat family (Batman, Nightwing, Robin, Huntress, Azrael Oracle etc etc)

Doctor Doom in Latveria with a bunch of Doom-bots.

Hulk

USAgent, War Machine and Loki

Every single guard who was ever a member of Weapon X ( No superhumans just the ordinary guards so its probably like a few thousand or so)

Silver Surfer

jrodslam
You cant be serious.

They go through with barely any problems. Hulk may take a while. When they get to surfer, Thor and Iron Man take him out. Cap wouldnt be a factor in that fight.

willRules
Ok what about all those weapon X Guards they get Prep so does Doom....

yahman
The ordering of the gauntlet seems a bit obscure

emraldguardian
dude what are you talkin about he has a vibromanium shield that he can throw Happy Dance

willRules
Well if you dont like the order change it to how you think it would be better.......

I was gonna put aunt may and Jubilee together but I wasnt gonna make it too hard................

yahman
Originally posted by willRules
Captain America, Iron-man and Thor run this gauntlet. They are recharged after each fight and get 30 seconds prep before each fight.
How far do they get?

Aunt May

Jubilee

Wolverine

The entire Bat family (Batman, Nightwing, Robin, Huntress, Azrael Oracle etc etc)

Doctor Doom in Latveria with a bunch of Doom-bots.

Hulk

USAgent, War Machine and Loki

Every single guard who was ever a member of Weapon X ( No superhumans just the ordinary guards so its probably like a few thousand or so)

Silver Surfer

Wolverine

Weapon X guards

Batman Family

Hulk

US agent War Machine + Loki

Doom + Doom bot army

Surfer

Jubilee + Aunt May

There you go mate.
smile

Draco69
I doubt they go through Surfer....unless he's pulling his pacifist crap again.

Ultimate Ion
If Surfer is going all out he can take them more often than not.

Piedmon
Surfer is tough, but Iron Man and Thor working together can take him. This gauntlet is easy.

Dizzle
Surfer should take them... Solely because Iron Man's a bit vulnerable to energy manipulations, captain America could pound on him forever with no effect, and Thor is simply not a match for Surfer 1v1...

The rest, Thor could probably do pretty well against the rest by himself. Godforce blast charges in the 30 seconds and...

leonidas
thor has taken ss on his own. im has ALSO ko'd ss. nothing ss can do against mjollnir which simply absorbed many of ss blasts.

avengers finish this.

willRules
Ok what If I say thor isnt in the gauntlet? Its the power two, how far do they get?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by leonidas
thor has taken ss on his own. im has ALSO ko'd ss. nothing ss can do against mjollnir which simply absorbed many of ss blasts.

avengers finish this.

true enough Leo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.