Namor runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piedmon
Namor gets twenty minutes of rest between each fight. He begins the gauntlet having just charged himself up under the water, but he cannot submerge thereafter.

Round 1: Daredevil, Moon Knight, Iron Fist & Shang Chi

Round 2: Wolverine, Captain America, & Spider Man

Round 3: Northstar

Round 4: Venom

Round 5: The Vision

Round 6: Wonderman

So, how far can the Prince of Atlantis go?

Draco69
All the way to Wonder Man. The Vision would give him some trouble though. Namor CAN win against WM however he requires alot strength to do so. And Vision may tire himout.

Not to mention he's gonna have to spend quite some time chasing Northstar around after he stole his speedos... evil face

KharmaDog
The wolvie,caps spidey team is a pretty top notch team. I think they could stop namour.

If not them, then I say he's definitely stopped by vision. He can't beat what he can't hit. Vision is one of the most under-rated marvel characters in my opinion.

Draco69
No way in hell Cap, Wolverine nor Spidey can stop Namor. Even all together. For god's sake what's Cap gonna do? Or Wolverine? Even Spidey?

Thunderclap. Followed by a throwing a building on them.

Vision is capable of stopping Namor. But I give the edge to Namor to vastly superior strength and experience.

jinzin
yeah he gets his clock utterly STOMPED at round 2...hell all three of these guys have already beat him on their own.... confused

jinzin
the fight with venom would be interesting though.

Draco69
Originally posted by jinzin
yeah he gets his clock utterly STOMPED at round 2...hell all three of these guys have already beat him on their own.... confused

How? And don't say Wolverine throws himself into the air with his CLAWS because he'll get smacked to another county.

Piedmon
Hey man, Wolverine beat THE WRECKER.

Yeah, some of the other Avengers cheered him on, but he did all the work.

Arahan
Not again....

Draco69
Originally posted by Piedmon
Hey man, Wolverine beat THE WRECKER.

Yeah, some of the other Avengers cheered him on, but he did all the work.

Um. No. Luke Cage and Spider-Woman defeated the Wrecker. Wolverine was swatted like a fly. He was like a annoying kitten scratching you on the ankles.

Piedmon
Nuh uh. That was all Wolverine. He was just doing his super hero impersonations again. (Remember how he was able to PERFECTLY imitate the fighting styles of Captain America, Beast, and the Fantastic Four!? I bet you WOULDN'T!)

Piedmon
There's like, six of him, don't forget.

jinzin
Originally posted by Draco69
How? And don't say Wolverine throws himself into the air with his CLAWS because he'll get smacked to another county.

cause that's obviously what I was going to say...roll eyes (sarcastic) I expected better from you...

jinzin
Originally posted by Arahan
Not again....

laughing out loud

jinzin
Um. No. Luke Cage and Spider-Woman defeated the Wrecker. Wolverine was swatted like a fly. He was like a annoying kitten scratching you on the ankles.

What the f**k? you might want to re-read that little fight...

Draco69
Nuh uh. That was all Wolverine. He was just doing his super hero impersonations again. (Remember how he was able to PERFECTLY imitate the fighting styles of Captain America, Beast, and the Fantastic Four!? I bet you WOULDN'T!)

pokey

Draco69
There's like, six of him, don't forget. cool

Draco69
What the f**k? you might want to re-read that little fight...

Please. I read your comments in the other thread you were completely convinced that the others were just cheerleaders and Wolverine won all by himself.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Piedmon
OK, now, being serious. If Wolverine can slash open the Wrecker, he can slash open Namor. A direct assault would be totally fruitless, though. Their only chance, basically, is for Spidey and Cap to occupy Namor's attention, while Wolverine gets behind him and rakes his back. It's unlikely to work, but it's pretty much the only thing they can do.

Draco69
cause that's obviously what I was going to say...roll eyes (sarcastic) I expected better from you...

Honey that's pretty much you were gonna say. Don't doubt it.

wink

Draco69
OK, now, being serious. If Wolverine can slash open the Wrecker, he can slash open Namor. A direct assault would be totally fruitless, though. Their only chance, basically, is for Spidey and Cap to occupy Namor's attention, while Wolverine gets behind him and rakes his back. It's unlikely to work, but it's pretty much the only thing they can do.

Wolverine CAN possibly slash Namor. Unfortunately for Canucklehead, Namor actually possesses a brain. With his vastly superior speed, he'll just either dodge or parry the blow and smack him into the next county.

Or if he's particularly mean he'll pick up Wolverine and skewer his teammates.

And how in hell is the above scenario gonna work if he can FLY.

Piedmon
Thinking over it, I made this gauntlet too easy. I'm going to edit it now.

Piedmon
Wolverine CAN possibly slash Namor. Unfortunately for Canucklehead, Namor actually possesses a brain. With his vastly superior speed, he'll just either dodge or parry the blow and smack him into the next county.

Or if he's particularly mean he'll pick up Wolverine and skewer his teammates.

And how in hell is the above scenario gonna work if he can FLY.

I did say it wouldn't work nine times out of ten....

jinzin
Honey that's pretty much you were gonna say. Don't doubt it.

wink

man...the more you post the more my respect for you spirals downwards...

Piedmon
Round 1: Daredevil, Moon Knight, Iron Fist & Shang Chi

Round 2: Wolverine, Captain America, Black Panther & Spider Man

Round 3: The Thing & Venom

Round 4: The Vision & Northstar

Round 5: Wonderman

Round 6: Current Juggernaut.

Draco69
Thinking over it, I made this gauntlet too easy. I'm going to edit it now.

It is too easy. I would get rid of the street-levelers and replace them with Warbird or something.

Northstar still wins by stealing his speedos. stick out tongue

jinzin
well let's see....spiderman twip twip...namor's in spiderweb...or he dodges that to get wonked by caps shield...or he dodges that and gets scewered...

and as far as wolverine cutting namor there's no POSSIBLY about it...if wolverine makes contact with those claws THEY WILL CUT...simple as...

Draco69
man...the more you post the more my respect for you spirals downwards...

That's nice. Too bad it's never gonna get as low as your reputation. wink

You USED to be a viable member. Until all of a sudden you started making innane arguements about Wolverine beating characters far beyound his character.

And you believe he can regenerate from a drop of blood...

Piedmon
Draco69's sarcasm detectors fail muster....

Draco69
well let's see....spiderman twip twip

Namor dodge. For the love...

..namor's in spiderweb

Namor breaks.

.....or he dodges that to get wonked by caps shield.

Of course because Namor is a slow dolt who can't multitask. Please. The shield bounces of his head and annoys him much like a small pebble would be to us.

.Originally posted by jinzin
.or he dodges that and gets scewered...

Namor FLYS. There's simply no hope for you.

Draco69
Draco69's sarcasm detectors fail muster....

I truly wish it WAS sarcasm, but I cannot afford to think it otherwise due to prior comments which were just as ridiculous.

jinzin
That's nice. Too bad it's never gonna get as low as your reputation. wink

You USED to be a viable member. Until all of a sudden you started making innane arguements about Wolverine beating characters far beyound his character.

And you believe he can regenerate from a drop of blood...

no I don't..that....was a joke.....

Piedmon
Hint... most rediculous comments are not meant seriously....

Draco69
no I don't..that....was a joke.....

Hm. But SERIOUSLY jinzin PLEASE stop being a Wolverine fanboy. I liked it better when you were arguing for the symbiotes. They actually made sense.

jinzin
ahh yes..flying...while being covered in spiderwebs....excellent choice...doh

who exactly do i think wolverine can beat that are completely out of his league and has no chance against again?

jinzin
Hm. But SERIOUSLY jinzin PLEASE stop being a Wolverine fanboy. I liked it better when you were arguing for the symbiotes. They actually made sense.

laughing out loud good times....

Draco69

who exactly do i think wolverine can beat that are completely out of his league and has no chance against again?

Thing
Colossus
Wonder Woman
Namor
Wrecker
Electro

Piedmon
Nobody thinks Venom could hold Namor down while Thing whales on him?

Draco69
Nobody thinks Venom could hold Namor down while Thing whales on him?

If Venom was all liquidy, briefly. If he was solid, absolutely not.

jinzin
Thing
Colossus
Wonder Woman
Namor
Wrecker
Electro

thing- a guy who he's already gotten the better of on two occasions...

Colossus - nope..never said that..not even close.... don't know what arguments you've been reading... just said that colossus couldn't one punch him if he tried..and he has tried..and tried...and tried.. or are you talking about when I questioned whether or not wolverine could cut him..seeing as we have only ONE direct comparison to go off of and it didn't bode to well for colossus....a question which I still wonder by the way...

Wonder Woman- another argument I never made nor supported. my real argument: IF wolverine hits her with his claws she gets hurt bad, if and when she ties him up in magical lasso he's breaking out of nothin.

Namor- a guy whom he's held his own against one one occasion, backed up o another, and flat out humiliated and gutted "like a fish" on the third? yeah surely namor's too much for lil old logan...

Wrecker- And yet ANOTHER argument I didn't make....wanna go back and review that thread..I still have my doubts and need to see another 1 on 1 direct comparison before I can make a final analysis.

Electro-care to quote me on that one? cause you won't find me saying "wolverine wins" anywhere in that thread...

see IF my reputation is as pathetic as you claim this is why..instead of people reading my points that I'm attempting to make, or considering the amounts of proof I provide for them, they just see that I'm in the middle of a pro-wolverine argument thus I must be arguing that wolverine's going to win....this however, is obviously not the case...I do however try to give him credit where credit is due... if being more knowledgeable about a character makes me a fanboy then hell I guess that's what I am right? doh

honestly, your accusations are as false as your assumptions of my arguments....roll eyes (sarcastic)

seriously...next time you might want to actually read my posts and consider the points rather than drawing your own fabricated conclusions about such matters...

olympian
"thing- a guy who he's already gotten the better of on two occasions..."

And that in the other hand has been knocked out with one punch by Thing.

"Namor- a guy whom he's held his own against one one occasion, backed up o another, and flat out humiliated and gutted "like a fish" on the third? yeah surely namor's too much for lil old logan..."

Wer not talking about Jobber Namor here.

And considering he has ko Hulk before. Yeah he is.

hawkwind
he gets to vision

Sentry
Wonder Man will crush him. He'll be tired and weak by the time gets there. A fully charged Namor is still a 50/50 fight toss up with Wonder Man. But he goes through all those guys first? Wonder Man crushes him.

jinzin
Originally posted by olympian
"thing- a guy who he's already gotten the better of on two occasions..."

And that in the other hand has been knocked out with one punch by Thing.

"Namor- a guy whom he's held his own against one one occasion, backed up o another, and flat out humiliated and gutted "like a fish" on the third? yeah surely namor's too much for lil old logan..."

Wer not talking about Jobber Namor here.

And considering he has ko Hulk before. Yeah he is.

thing KOing logan is why I argued that it would only b slightly in wolverine's favor.. wolverine can take loads of things punches more often than he cannot...thing can take loads of wolverine punches....never. While wolverine has a good chance of remaining concious throughout the fight and taking whatever punishment thing dishes out..thing isn't given that same guarentee. besides wolverine's quicker in an upclose fight he logicaly would be landing more blows.

as for namor i know namor KOed hulk IN WATER....has he done so out of water? I was unaware if he has....still though that's just one instance...wolverine's had hulk at his mercy as well...it's not much of a point to bring to the debate between the two.

jrodslam
Ok. Lemme get this straight. Namor gets 20 min of rest between each fight. But he cant go in water to recharge after every round?

If thats the case, IF Namor gets past Thing and Venom he loses to Vision and Northstar.

DarkCrawler

He could just, you know, speedblitz Cap...

Take his shield and throw it at Wolverine, killing him, or at least knocking him to another state...

And then just snap Spider-Man's neck, since he is as fast as him.

DarkCrawler
Namor: Faster, thousand times stronger, thousand times more durable, CAN FLY, and is roughly as experienced as Wolverine.

Wolverine: Unbreakable clwas and skeleton, and healing factor that Namor can overload.

Namor would school Wolverine.

Piedmon
OK, I think we've settled that Namor wins round two. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think Vision and Northstar would take him out, though.

Sentry
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Namor: Faster, thousand times stronger, thousand times more durable, CAN FLY, and is roughly as experienced as Wolverine.

Wolverine: Unbreakable clwas and skeleton, and healing factor that Namor can overload.

Namor would school Wolverine.

I agree.

OneDumbG0
Wolverine has fought Namor before and very recently. During the Enemy of the State storyline, the comic book New Invaders had an additional story to what Wolvie was up to. In it, he starts taking him toe-to-toe then slashes up Namor prety badly. Namor was then saved by the USAgent who promptly blew up an oiltanker near Wolvie engulfing him in flames. Just thought you'd find it interesting since it seems that Wolvie was quick enough and given the right amount of viciousness, he can in fact take on Namor.

Funny thing is, Namor is capable of class 100 strength but even in a comic that sets Namor at the forefront like New Invaders (sadly cancelled), they never let him cut loose. Maybe I should read Defenders or something.

By the way, I think Captain America and Daredevil should not be lightly cast aside. I mean, Cap has tussled with him in the early days without being swapped like a fly and Daredevil has taken out guys like the Absorbing Man. Albeit, he cracked him when he was in diamond form using his radar sense to find the slight flaws in his structure. I'm just saying, they're pretty resourceful at the very least and would put up an interesting fight.

jrodslam
that invaders series was crap. I hated the wole thing. It would have been nice if Namor was at the forefront of that comic, but he was far from it. It was to focused around Thin Man andTorch imo.

Daredevil always gets underestimated in these forums. Cap is right where he should be imo. People dont seem to realize how smart of a fighter DD is. Thats why hes able to beat or stalemate so many people.

Why did you bring up Daredevil and Captain america, OneDumbGO?

Sentry
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Wolverine has fought Namor before and very recently. During the Enemy of the State storyline, the comic book New Invaders had an additional story to what Wolvie was up to. In it, he starts taking him toe-to-toe then slashes up Namor prety badly. Namor was then saved by the USAgent who promptly blew up an oiltanker near Wolvie engulfing him in flames. Just thought you'd find it interesting since it seems that Wolvie was quick enough and given the right amount of viciousness, he can in fact take on Namor.

Funny thing is, Namor is capable of class 100 strength but even in a comic that sets Namor at the forefront like New Invaders (sadly cancelled), they never let him cut loose. Maybe I should read Defenders or something.

By the way, I think Captain America and Daredevil should not be lightly cast aside. I mean, Cap has tussled with him in the early days without being swapped like a fly and Daredevil has taken out guys like the Absorbing Man. Albeit, he cracked him when he was in diamond form using his radar sense to find the slight flaws in his structure. I'm just saying, they're pretty resourceful at the very least and would put up an interesting fight.

Nice post.

But, Namor has already dealt with Daredevil and gave him quite a beating.

Captain America's only chance is if he doesn't get hit. One properly placed hit from a well written Namor, it's over. Namor has much faster reflexes and speed over humans, Cap included. Cap will fall.

Wolverine... US Agent kinda saved Wolverine from the severe beating he would have received from Namor after that. Namor is tough, and a little man with sharp claws and a bad attitude won't count for much when stepping up to the World's Mightiest Mutant. Namor has KO'd Hulk, threw down with gods like Thor and Hercules, and battled Ultron, he will squash Logan.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sentry

True, but there has also been a time where Daredevil didnt do so bad against Namor. Ill consider it a defeat, but DD held his own for a bit. wink

Sentry
Originally posted by jrodslam
True, but there has also been a time where Daredevil didnt do so bad against Namor. Ill consider it a defeat, but DD held his own for a bit. wink

DD didn't go down without a fight. I know. The Devil is one of the most underrated street level characters out there. He could take out the Bats and vice versa.

(Hides from legions of Bat Fanboys bag)

OneDumbG0
Well, Namor isn't as indestructible as say the Hulk, and unless he jumps in the water, can't regenerate himself like the Hulk and we've all seen what Wolvie can do to the Hulk. Think green chunks of the floor. I think Namor's saving grace is as you guys have stated, his speed and experience.

But if Wolvie can tag him or sucker him and give him a gutful of claws, Namor would be in trouble since the gauntlet stated he can't jump back in the water. Which is why he was in trouble in the comic since they were in the desert near an oil refinery. He gave him a good rip across the chest.

By the way, Namor in the New Invaders comic thanks USAgent heartily for 'saving' him. Now we all know how prideful Namor is. I don't think he would have said that if he didn't mean it. Especially since they were pissing each other off at the beginning of the book. I just thought it was a very interesting fight and it would have been great to see it to the end if USAgent hadn't stepped in.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Well, Namor isn't as indestructible as say the Hulk, and unless he jumps in the water, can't regenerate himself like the Hulk and we've all seen what Wolvie can do to the Hulk. Think green chunks of the floor. I think Namor's saving grace is as you guys have stated, his speed and experience.

But if Wolvie can tag him or sucker him and give him a gutful of claws, Namor would be in trouble since the gauntlet stated he can't jump back in the water. Which is why he was in trouble in the comic since they were in the desert near an oil refinery. He gave him a good rip across the chest.

By the way, Namor in the New Invaders comic thanks USAgent heartily for 'saving' him. Now we all know how prideful Namor is. I don't think he would have said that if he didn't mean it. Especially since they were pissing each other off at the beginning of the book. I just thought it was a very interesting fight and it would have been great to see it to the end if USAgent hadn't stepped in.

Bad writing. Why didn't Namor dodge Wolverine?

K3VIL
Against Northstar is screwed.
NS can achieve 99% of lightspeed, and he wouldn't need that.
He can just fly around him at Mach 50 and smack him down.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by K3VIL
Against Northstar is screwed.
NS can achieve 99% of lightspeed, and he wouldn't need that.
He can just fly around him at Mach 50 and smack him down.

...and break his hand?

Piedmon
Namor would probably get the wind driven from his lungs.

Northstar would probably get whatever part of his body takes the impact broken to pieces.

who?-kid
Round 2: Wolverine, Captain America, Black Panther & Spider Man

You want Namor dead ? Spider-Man alone holds his own against Namor, and together with Wolverine, CA and Wolverine, Namor is one dead fish.

Piedmon
Properly written, Namor should have little trouble unless those four fight with EXTREMELY good coordination and tactics.

jinzin
Originally posted by Sentry
Nice post.

Captain America's only chance is if he doesn't get hit. One properly placed hit from a well written Namor, it's over. Namor has much faster reflexes and speed over humans, Cap included. Cap will fall.

Wolverine... US Agent kinda saved Wolverine from the severe beating he would have received from Namor after that. Namor is tough, and a little man with sharp claws and a bad attitude won't count for much when stepping up to the World's Mightiest Mutant. Namor has KO'd Hulk, threw down with gods like Thor and Hercules, and battled Ultron, he will squash Logan.

have you read the comic? What the f**k? how you are under the impression that namor was about to do ANYTHING other than what he did do (which was sprawl out on a hellicopter and thank jeebus that u.s. agent saved his arse) is beyong me. Does he have a hulk-like healing factor that I was unaware of... pffft...

namor Koed hulk in water has he done so out of it?
wolverine nearly killed hulk, has KOed herc on one occasion, floored him on another, and went toe to toe with ultron in secret wars... I'm not impressed..

let's see what else has namor done...of yes...he's fought logan to a stalemate on one occasion, and got outright scewered on the next... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Bad writing. Why didn't Namor dodge Wolverine?

probably because he isn't spiderman...

jinzin
Originally posted by who?-kid
You want Namor dead ? Spider-Man alone holds his own against Namor, and together with Wolverine, CA and Wolverine, Namor is one dead fish.

that's what I said..all 3 of those guys have taken it to namor one on one..and come out on top..yet when they are all on a team namor's chances of victory suddenly increase? confused hmmmmmmmm

K3VIL
Namor would probably get the wind driven from his lungs.

Northstar would probably get whatever part of his body takes the impact broken to pieces.
Northstar performed a flurry of punches on Box's armor that is made of a hella durable metal and didn't broke his hands.

jinzin
Northstar performed a flurry of punches on Box's armor that is made of a hella durable metal and didn't broke his hands. didn't *break* his hands...

but yes I agree...northstar beat the **** out of a guy who was supposedly invulnerable by hitting him repeatidly-fast and managed to bypass that "power".

K3VIL
didn't *break* his hands...

but yes I agree...northstar beat the **** out of a guy who was supposedly invulnerable by hitting him repeatidly-fast and managed to bypass that "power".
He was even able to HURT the Hulk.
A flurry of punches at Mach 50 will send Namor into Disneyworld

jinzin
He was even able to HURT the Hulk.
A flurry of punches at Mach 50 will send Namor into Disneyworld
laughing out loud

Piedmon
Namor can fly at comparable speeds to Northstar, and is stronger. Even if Northstar doesn't just smash on Namor, it wouldn't be long before Namor got his hands on the slippery little Quebecois bastard and delimbed him.

jinzin
namor can fly at speeds that come close to 99% the speed of light? confused

Draco69
No. Namor's top speed is like 100 mph in the air.

And Northstar has the POTENTIAL to fly at 99% the speed of light however it would kill him. His body cannot handle the strain.

Mach III seems to be his "max".

OneDumbG0
There is something weird about Northstar. He doesn't appear to be extremely durable but he can punch through a lot of things at high speeds. Take for example the recent Agent of Shield storyline where he is wrecking the Sentinels being controlled by Wolverine. He's just flying through them like they were butter. Does he create some kind of field as he's going at high speeds? I mean throw a regular guy at Mach 3e speed into a Sentinel and he goes splat, but Northstar is rippin em up. I thought his power was super speed and some sort of dorky flash...

Draco69
He gains some essence of durability when's flying. But when he's not, all bets are off.

And kudos to you OneDumbG0. You're the first rational, intelligent newbie we've had in MONTHS.

Piedmon
And believe me, this wheathered veteran Draco69 has seen 'em all....

OneDumbG0
Well, I certainly appreciate the compliment. I just found this forum not too long ago and loved the Hulk v Juggernaut thread because I apparently didn't know all there was to Juggy. I also think a lot of the guys here know a whole lot more than I do. I was into comics around when Lee's X-men #1 was huge. Dropped out 3 years later and just started reading again several months after 9/11. And I didn't start back into reading DC until Lee's Batman run also. Although I really started kicking it into gear starting with Identity Crisis. Good time to be a comics fan. ^^

olympian
"wolverine nearly killed hulk",

Where?

"has KOed herc on one occasion"

Ah yes, the famous " i have bone claws and yet i can beat immortal Herk ". In the same story where Black Widow cleaned the X- Force and some other streeth level bum defeated Wonder Man.

K3VIL

And Northstar has the POTENTIAL to fly at 99% the speed of light however it would kill him. His body cannot handle the strain.

Mach III seems to be his "max".
His mach speed achieved was Mach 10, both ground and air speed.

Zahit
I can't believe people can read the Invaders book where Wolverine
takes two punches unfazed/unmoved from Namor and think that it's right.
Wolverine weighs 300 lbs.
Namor lifts 100 tons.
It's called Math.
It's called PIS/CIS.

I guess some people will swallow anything......

Draco69
It was one of the worst PIS/CIS fights in comic book history.

jrodslam
You know i agree. I speak for myself and DarkCrawler.

DarkCrawler
probably because he isn't spiderman...

Uh...he continually does the same shit Spider-Man pulls off. And he is fast enough to speedblitz.

Issue where he holds his own against Namor.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Zahit
I can't believe people can read the Invaders book where Wolverine
takes two punches unfazed/unmoved from Namor and think that it's right.
Wolverine weighs 300 lbs.
Namor lifts 100 tons.
It's called Math.
It's called PIS/CIS.

I guess some people will swallow anything......

Same people would most likely cite a fight where Spider-Man defeats Galactus with his bare hands as an fact that Spider-Man is in Galactus's class...

jinzin
"wolverine nearly killed hulk",

Where?

"has KOed herc on one occasion"

Ah yes, the famous " i have bone claws and yet i can beat immortal Herk ". In the same story where Black Widow cleaned the X- Force and some other streeth level bum defeated Wonder Man.

wolverine 145...

as for the second..(i don't like it..it didn't happen...) roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Uh...he continually does the same shit Spider-Man pulls off. And he is fast enough to speedblitz.

Issue where he holds his own against Namor.

it's in an amazing spidey issue...don't remember the number at the moment.

who?-kid
Here you go

DarkCrawler
Dodging seems to be easy for Namor...I wonder why didn't he use it at his fight against Wolverine...he is even faster in air.

http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/8922/namorspeedfeat27uj.gif

olympian
"wolverine 145..."

Thanks, ill track it out.

" as for the second..(i don't like it..it didn't happen...) "

On the contrary. It did happen. The problem i have its that it was without any glimpse of logic. Bad writting from the beginning to the finish.

I mean godamn -bone claws-? Did Clameront forgot all Herk needed was grab them and break them into pieces?

The Hack.

devil

K3VIL
Stop answering to Wolvie fan guys, you don't know that:
Agamotto's is Wolverine's uncle, and he was gaving power ups to Logan during all this years undetected.
Actually Logan has invulnerability, immunity to Class 100 strenght punches unless they are on Thor level, Kryptonite + Adamantium Claws (who knows when a ****ing kryptonian can mess with you), Class 100 strenght of high rank, near lightspeed flying abilities, reflexes on Superman level, can project constructs of energy from his eyes and fart nuclear strikes.
Namor is SCREWED!

DarkCrawler

Well over that. He catched WWII airplane when he was under 18.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by who?-kid
Here you go

Well, Spider-Man DID dry him out with the smoke and blinded him...and Namor had his hands on Spider-Man's throat on the end.

jinzin
Dodging seems to be easy for Namor...I wonder why didn't he use it at his fight against Wolverine...he is even faster in air.

http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/8922/namorspeedfeat27uj.gif

wolverine danced around hulk in his first appearance...so what?

luke cage as done the same...iron fist has done the same...so has daredevil, and captian america.... what exactly was your point here? What the f**k?

jinzin
"wolverine 145..."

Thanks, ill track it out.

" as for the second..(i don't like it..it didn't happen...) "

On the contrary. It did happen. The problem i have its that it was without any glimpse of logic. Bad writting from the beginning to the finish.

I mean godamn -bone claws-? Did Clameront forgot all Herk needed was grab them and break them into pieces?

The Hack.

devil

maybe he couldn't..it's possible he was to buisy being sliced to ribbons... lol...shifty

again that was against a berserker fury wolverine...the same incarnation of wolverine that's cabable of putting down sabretooth, ogun, lady deathstrike, and shingen in 4 seconds...kinda a different fighter altogether.

Piedmon
Those were computer simulations....

DarkCrawler
wolverine danced around hulk in his first appearance...so what?

luke cage as done the same...iron fist has done the same...so has daredevil, and captian america.... what exactly was your point here? What the f**k?

That he can DODGE Wolverine, not stand around like a complete idiot. What the f**k?

Piedmon
Dodging Hulk is nothing to brag about.... I dodged Hulk once....

jinzin
That he can DODGE Wolverine, not stand around like a complete idiot. What the f**k?

he can dodge wolverine cause he can dodge hulk? What the f**k?

ahhh yes...I see the connection nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww....roll eyes (sarcastic)

no2

DarkCrawler
he can dodge wolverine cause he can dodge hulk? What the f**k?

ahhh yes...I see the connection nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww....roll eyes (sarcastic)

no2

OH wait. DId I inclue the fact that Wolverine and Namor have fought before, and Wolverine barely landed a hit on him? smile

King KAM
namor sucks

jinzin
OH wait. DId I inclue the fact that Wolverine and Namor have fought before, and Wolverine barely landed a hit on him? smile

which fight? the one where wolverine first hit him with literally a barrage of bludgening blows? then slashed namors stomach up? then dodged all but what like 2 hits from namor?

or the one where he slashed namor down the face once and then proceeded to stab his claws right through him later on?

What the f**k?

King KAM
which fight? the one where wolverine first hit him with literally a barrage of bludgening blows? then slashed namors stomach up? then dodged all but what like 2 hits from namor?

or the one where he slashed namor down the face once and then proceeded to stab his claws right through him later on?

What the f**k?
Wolverine owns

jinzin
fo shizzle!

King KAM
fo shizzle!

olympian
"maybe he couldn't..it's possible he was to buisy being sliced to ribbons... lol...

again that was against a berserker fury wolverine"

Yeah sure. A berserker with fragging bone claws roll eyes (sarcastic)

Give it a rest.

King KAM
"maybe he couldn't..it's possible he was to buisy being sliced to ribbons... lol...

Give it a rest.
he's done it before....

olympian
With adamantium, not bone claws.

King KAM
With adamantium, not bone claws.

hes the man......

jinzin

Give it a rest.

he beat him with bone claws the same way he beat lobo...claws to groin technique...

olympian
"he beat him with bone claws the same way he beat lobo...claws to groin technique"

One bad writting and another its a fan vote.

jinzin
just giving you options to go with..not that you'll ever execpt them....

the lobo thing is a joke by thw way...no way in hell i think wolverine wins that fight...

Zahit
yep.....wolverine fans will swallow anything................

olympian
"just giving you options to go with..not that you'll ever execpt them....

the lobo thing is a joke by thw way...no way in hell i think wolverine wins that fight..."

I might had been a bit over the top. But honestly while i give him some odds with Adamantium with the big guys (and it has been shown) to at least scratch them (winning or not its another matter) theres no way i accept -bone- claws as anything less than plain laughtable. Mind you if that was mortal Herk, it would be one think. Immortal? No. Its bad writting.

The -whole series- btw was a flux of bad writting, thats just one of many.

The second example, yeah its easy to see why he wouldn`t win. Agree in all accounts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.