Revenge of the Sith vs: The Phantom Menace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starwars3
I have to say guies that "Revenge of the Sith" is the best Star Wars movie ever yet. It totally beats up the disaster "The Phantom Menace."

Ast
Wrong forum dude.

playmean
lol, he was close, just like five off. blink

Darth Jello
well, if you mean the game, i was kinda fun but it was also rushed and unfinished. Like the first release of Mortal Kombat 3

starwars3
Well, I mean the movie.

starwars3
Originally posted by Darth Jello
well, if you mean the game, i was kinda fun but it was also rushed and unfinished. Like the first release of Mortal Kombat 3 I meant the movie.

jaden101
Originally posted by starwars3
I meant the movie.

well you're in the games forum...

there is a starwars forum specifically for each area of the saga.

and if i were you i would respost this pointless thread cause the guys in the SW thread well

"you will find them to be not as forgiving as i am"

stick out tongue

SaTsuJiN
I'll pretend he meant the games..

Episode 3 games were pretty crappy in comparison to phantom menaces.. Podracer for N64 was the shiznit

stunna1773
episode 3 is a good game

JToTheP
Movie:Revenge Of The Sith
Game:Phantom Menace, even for Ps1 it beats the ROTS garbage

snake_eyes616
Behold! the neck spike, lol (Referring to ob1 from the TPM game)

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I'll pretend he meant the games..

Episode 3 games were pretty crappy in comparison to phantom menaces.. Podracer for N64 was the shiznit

Word. cool

Darth JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by starwars3
I have to say guies that "Revenge of the Sith" is the best Star Wars movie ever yet. It totally beats up the disaster "The Phantom Menace."

WHAT! mad THAT MOVIE COMES NOWHERE NEAR THE QUALITY ORIGINALS! mad oh and btw... WRONG FORUM!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.