SnakeEye's Take On the First Day of School

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
It was my first day as a Sophomore in High School today and it kinda sucked... I got classes with not many friends at all, a HUGE Junior wanted to fight me to the death and one of the special ed kids was fiddling with my backpack and trying to take stuff. All on the first day... confused

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
It was my first day as a Sophomore in High School today and it kinda sucked... I got classes with not many friends at all, a HUGE Junior wanted to fight me to the death and one of the special ed kids was fiddling with my backpack and trying to take stuff. All on the first day... confused ouch hug well ive been in school for a month now stick out tongue

Sir Mist
laughing

Piggle Humsy
petpet

Don't worry, it only gets worse from now on no expression

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
petpet

Don't worry, it only gets worse from now on no expression droolio worse.. o wait.. no.. thats not good...erm o well big grin dont let it effect ypu no2

SnakeEyes
YES! That was the kind of inspirational wisdom I was looking for! eek! Not...

Leo.M
are you new at that school?

bordom
It was my first day as a Sophomore in High School today and it kinda sucked... I got classes with not many friends at all, a HUGE Junior wanted to fight me to the death and one of the special ed kids was fiddling with my backpack and trying to take stuff. All on the first day... confused
Aww that really sucks sad

jinzin

wow..i was always under the impression that you were older than me....damn you a young'n..hmph...go figure..

just another testement to my own maturity.....or lack thereof shifty

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Leo.M
are you new at that school?

Well, before, all the freshmans go to the Freshman Campus with just that grade... so all sophomores are new to the school when they graduate from the Freshman Campus. I'm not new to the are though...

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by jinzin
wow..i was always under the impression that you were older than me....damn you a young'n..hmph...go figure..

just another testement to my own maturity.....or lack thereof shifty

Well, you see, that is just because my mental maturity tricks some people into thinking I'm older than I actually am.

Leo.M
what did u do to the Junior that wanted to kill u

SnakeEyes
That's actually kinda funny... me and my friend Brian were sitting in our German room next to each other (second year) and I had to introduce him in German... So I called him by his German name AKA Bodo and the guy behind me was like: "Oh, no you didn't!" And the class was like OOOOOOHHHH.... Apparently it was HIS German name and then he said that he would fight me to the death... This guy was easily 6'4.

playmean
he really said wanted ot fight you to the death? that's uhh, rather dramatic..

Leo.M
That's actually kinda funny... me and my friend Brian were sitting in our German room next to each other (second year) and I had to introduce him in German... So I called him by his German name AKA Bodo and the guy behind me was like: "Oh, no you didn't!" And the class was like OOOOOOHHHH.... Apparently it was HIS German name and then he said that he would fight me to the death... This guy was easily 6'4.

hysterical

u can't let people push u around, if you do they aren't going to respect you...like the special ed kids stick out tongue

KingDubya
Here's what you do: when he's ready to fight, do the silly kung-fu like moves that might scare him away. If that doesn't work, invite me to your funeral. stick out tongue

Piggle Humsy
YES! That was the kind of inspirational wisdom I was looking for! eek! Not...

always here to help hihat

wink

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by playmean
he really said wanted ot fight you to the death? that's uhh, rather dramatic..

I quote: "I will fight you to the death"

Darth Nauj
good luck with you. HS is hell messed`

cindy8219

I'm sure it will get better. Since you didnt get many of your friends in your classes see this as an opportunity to make new ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.