The Impression That I Get

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingDubya
Who's heard this song? (If you've heard of the Mighty Mighty Bosstones, you should know it)

Pezmerga
I have...but instead of making a thread about one song, why not make a thread about the Mighty Mighty Bosstones?

jaden101
Originally posted by KingDubya
Who's heard this song? (If you've heard of the Mighty Mighty Bosstones, you should know it)

is that the one thats actually called "knock on wood"

KharmaDog
Originally posted by jaden101
is that the one thats actually called "knock on wood"

No, it's actually called, "The Impression That I Get" and is the fourth track on the album "Let's Face It".

SleaterKinney32
I have never listened to anything else by them. Heh, in fact, I first heard this song on Donkey Konga... they remade it ...the original version is amazing.

jaden101
Originally posted by KharmaDog
No, it's actually called, "The Impression That I Get" and is the fourth track on the album "Let's Face It".

i've only heard the one tune...good tune though...but it was listed as knock on wood...unless thats a different song...but it had the line "thats the impression that i get" so i thought it might have been the same one

good song though...love the horn section in it

KharmaDog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.