Little Mermaid...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blisty
HEY GUYS...CHECK IT OUT...ANY ONE WHO LIKES LITTLE MERMAID JUST REPLY....I LIKE MOST IS ARIEL COZ SHES SO PRETTY AND CUTE...I LIKE THE STORY TOO....

eleveninches
ariel is hot. she should go into adult movies

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by eleveninches
ariel is hot. she should go into adult movies
laughing out loud

anyways this is my favorite movie cause of the songs and shit

eleveninches
Ohhh, when ariel sings that song. Something about "going down under" , or "wetter is better"
laughing out loud

shaber
Saw it over fifteen years ago but can remember very little except that she followed the seagull's culinary etiquette advice.

Sir Nauj
Ohhh, when ariel sings that song. Something about "going down under" , or "wetter is better"
laughing out loud
laughing out loud your such a horny dude

eleveninches
Well there was just SO much sexual innuedo in it. I have a young nephew, and he watches all of the kids tv channels, and there is SO much sexual innuendo in them, because of course kids wont notice it

nightriiko07
man i like ariel's voice.....and i like the story too....its so romantically sad....even tho im 16...i still like it..i used to watch it in india..but i moved to america in 2003..then i started watching that movie in english..after i learned english...hhahahahaa laughing rock

Kayne Archeron
Well there was just SO much sexual innuedo in it. I have a young nephew, and he watches all of the kids tv channels, and there is SO much sexual innuendo in them, because of course kids wont notice it

no kidding, just look at the towers....

and that sure as hell wasn't the priest's knee

LiL nAstY GirL
I love all the songs and the visuals, but I dont like the message. It seems like they're saying its okay to hate what you are, and wish to be something else. If you try hard enough it could happen. I dunno, i might be looking it to it to much, but eh...

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
I love all the songs and the visuals, but I dont like the message. It seems like they're saying its okay to hate what you are, and wish to be something else. If you try hard enough it could happen. I dunno, i might be looking it to it to much, but eh...

the message could also be "differences shouldn't get in the way of love" but that definition is funnier somehow

OH, UNFORTUNATE SOULS

...sorry, had to quote the only good song on there

dirkdirden
I dance naked to it
With extra virgin olive oil rubbed all over my body so I look wet

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by dirkdirden
I dance naked to it
With extra virgin olive oil rubbed all over my body so I look wet

you stole my Mary Poppins tradition sad

"supercalifragalistic..." ah, good times

Dinglehopper
The Little Mermaid is my favorite disney movie. TLM started the wave of the new animated Disney success. It was animated well for the time it was released 1989. I also love the characters and songs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.