What is U2's best song?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

04wayne
U2 have a back catalogue like know one else in the world. In everyone else's opinions what is/was their finest moment?

JenR1215
Oh F--king Hell its a tie. my fav. song's "With Or Without" you.

I love that song. but I also havent heard a lot of their songs so.. it could be the worst.. :-\ i da-no, but i know the word to it, lol.

jaden101
new years day

KharmaDog
None of the above, those are just their top 40 hits, not a selection of their best songs.

Of their best songs I would go with I Will Follow, Two Hearts Beat as One, A Sort of Homecoming, Unforgettable Fire, New Years Day or Stay.

Red Superfly
Sunday Bloody Sunday was always a fave of mine.

Afro Cheese
I can't stand U2. They've always sorta annoyed me.

Deathblow
Other: Bad, easily. Phenomenal song. Where The Streets Have No Name is brilliant too though.

Deano
electrical storm

Cinemaddiction
"Where the Streets Have No Name". When they played it at the Super Bowl 3 years ago, with the names of the 9/11 victims scrolling behind them on the two tall drapes, it's the most powerful thing I've ever seen in the music arena. That song just resonates like nothing else, namely the echoing opening chords...

Maya Zurak
Difficult to choose one. U2 is awesome.
Of this list i like so much: "Pride (In The Name Of Love)"

Deano
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
"Where the Streets Have No Name". When they played it at the Super Bowl 3 years ago, with the names of the 9/11 victims scrolling behind them on the two tall drapes, it's the most powerful thing I've ever seen in the music arena. That song just resonates like nothing else, namely the echoing opening chords...

yeh the opening chords are beautiful, if anyone can reccomend any similar songs with powerful chords like that, id appreciate it

Neo_Version 7
beautiful day yes

koolruningz
I saw U2 in London on their Zooropa tour and they played Where the streets have no name after Running to stand still, the way they blended those two songs together was brilliant.
My fav U2 songs would be Red Hill Mining Town, Bad, The Fly and One.

ElectricBugaloo
Nothing recorded in the last ten years, that's for sure

StinkFist462
cant stand U2.

Imaginary
Too many good songs cry

I like Desire, Pride, Sunday Bloody Sunday, New Year's Day and One but I voted for Pride.

04wayne
I agree Pride is a great song, not their best but the video suits the song just right. What about everyones favourite U2 video?

Maya Zurak
I think "Elevation" is one of the good last videos
but i always liked much "Where The Streets Have No Name"

04wayne
I forgot about Elevation. That is a U2 classic and the video is mint

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by 04wayne
I forgot about Elevation. That is a U2 classic and the video is mint

I found it more of an almond, maybe butterscotch.

04wayne
lol

cool_dudes_rule
yeah i voted for city of blinding lights good song but had trouble with of voting for vertig or city of blinding lights so i just choose for city of blinding lights and it would be better with some old songs aswell.

Darth Revan
I like Sunday Bloody Sunday myself.

WindDancer
With or Without you?

sweetness
i dont like U2 much at all but my fave song of theirs would be sunday bloody sunday
i met U2 before in Dublin after some show ,they're nice people big grin
i LOVE Dave Evans (aka the edge)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.