harry's next journey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gregmontanza
in the 6th book hbp harry finds that voldermort has devised a way of splitting his soul and placing the remnants into various objects we found that in the chapter after dumblebore dies that the locket they found contains a piece of paper with the initials RGB i believe this person to be sirius's brother regulus and he's not dead he knows where the locket is.

if regulus is dead then kreacher knows where the locket is, remember that cupboard in the kitchen that kreacher keeps bringing objects too ! are there any ideas ?

Brunette Angel
I agree that Regulus found the locket first. However, I'm sure he died. He was secretly rebelling against Voldemort and seeking to destroy him. But he was found out and killed. No one new that he had actually found any Horcrux's yet. You could be right about Kreacher having the locket but i'm not sure Regulus would let him be the gaurdian of it. I recall that hermione looking into kreacher's cupboard while giving him his Christmas present so i'm not sure it would be there.
That's just my opinion. But you have a good theory!!

Tank115
If you all remeber that in the ootp when they were cleaning out the drawing room on the glass cabnet that the found a locket that could not be open you can reread it on page 116 of the ootp.

Brunette Angel
oooh, maybe

Imperial_Samura
Although all that stuff was being thrown away - so it seems like if that's the locket Krecher might have it (the way he was collecting that kind of thing) Mung might have it (the way he was taking stuff from Black's house) or it got thrown away, which could lead to a new adventure - does does a wizards garbage go?

Brunette Angel
good question, and good point

Wolflet

div
ehm can i jus say something...im not sure if anyone has noticed but it could be any of the death eaters voldermort told them all about spliting his soul.....theres a clue in the fourth book(goblet) when voldermort returns he says "i have told you all how far i have went to become immortal" i guess tht means tht they awl know about the horcruxes so it could be anyone

DarkC
Karen, there's no more need for the spoiler tags, the thread noting of them was removed anyways.

Lord DarqueLand
Dumbledore in the sixth book says that probably none of the Death Eaters understood what Voldemort meant.

ladygrim
harrys next journey is to his grave smile

hproxmysox
I think Harry will stay alive because there was only one other story where the author killed off the main character and it was the stupidist book I ever read. I do however think it was Sirius' brother who has the locket but I think he is dead now. I think he hid the locket where no one could find it or maybe he destroyed it.

Tank115
If you all remeber that in the ootp when they were cleaning out the drawing room on the glass cabnet that the found a locket that could not be open you can reread it on page 116 of the ootp.

ladygrim
i have a copy right next to me so i'll have a look big grin

Lord DarqueLand
Was he right?

Tank115
Originally posted by Lord DarqueLand
Dumbledore in the sixth book says that probably none of the Death Eaters understood what Voldemort meant.

even though he said that at the end if you go back to the sixth book you find out more about voldamort that he doesn't trust anybody and rab was the one who stole it if it was raglus black then it proves they death eaters don't now about them

ladygrim
Originally posted by Lord DarqueLand
Was he right?

yep

danagrint
yep...

Lord DarqueLand
The Horcruxes? Think Nagini really is a horcrux? and do you think that Voldemort found anything of Ravenclaws and what you think it is?

Tank115
Like dumbledor said even for a parslmouth nagini listens more to him than a normal snake would so yes i think she is.

Lord DarqueLand
Any ideas on what the item of Ravenclaws is

Tank115
I dont think he ever Got a item from ravenclaw

Salazar_Reborn
Okay, well I think that rab is 2 people. The reason for this is, dumbledore took harry with him. Not because he wanted to show harry, but because he needed him. He could not take the locket by himself, thats why harry kept forcing him to drink the potion, if it was not for harry they would not have gotten the locket. So rab must be 2 or possibly 3 people.

Tank115
you have a good point unles they figured a way around it

div
i dont , although i think that nagini goes way way back ...maybe she is somthing else of slytherins?? which could i suppose give more reason for her being a horcrux but really?? hoo knos?

div
i think salazar is right....if the most powerful wizard of that age could not do it alone then how could anyone else....
surely if there was someone as powerful as voldermort or dumbledore there would be some mention even of the slightest in the books

Lord DarqueLand
Now i don't get one thing about THE CAVE...There is no answer to this...Only theories.

So DD and HP go in right? They get to the potion right? They can't touch it or make it dissapear.....BUT! There is one way that it could have been done that it didn't mention in the book. Why didn't DD take his Crystal goblet, fill it, and then empty it out into the water. What said that he had to drink it????

div
i think that even though dumbledore could have done that i think that dumbledore knew he had to die for some reason,..
i think dumbledore knew he was going to die that night although i cant explain it ..its just how i feel

Lord DarqueLand
DUMBLEDORE CANT BE DEAD! In all the other books, when someone uses Avada Kedevra, the person just crumples, but with dumbledores case, Snape blasts him into the air it says.

Tank115
Not only that if snape was forced to us it. It is also writen in the ootp that you have to mean it for it to work remember the affects of harry using it on beletrix. she flow back and got back up.

Lord DarqueLand
I have a theory about something that might happen in the next book. During book 3, DD says to Percy when everyone is sleeping in Great Hall

"No Dementor shall cross the threshold of this castle while i am headmaster."

I think that in the next book we might hear of some Dementor attacks on Hogwarts. Just a theory though

Tank115
Ya But all of the D.A. nows the patronise

Brunette Angel
Yeah they do, but that doesn't mean Hogwarts won't be attacked. At least they'll be able to defend themselves a little.

Tank115
True not only that they have never tried it on a real dementor remeber harry learning and then the real thing came and he couldn't the first time

Lord DarqueLand
And the DA meeting where harry talks about how he wishes they could practice the patronuses on a boggart or a real dementor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.