Hulk Hogan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

04wayne
Anyone else think of Hulk Hogan as one of the few true amerian sports entertainers left

Revan Souer
Hulk is jusyt a show off give me triple H or Rik Flair anyday

eleveninches
Whatcha gonna do?
When HULKAMANIA runs
WILD
ON
YOU!!!!

Revan Souer
Originally posted by eleveninches
Whatcha gonna do?
When HULKAMANIA runs
WILD
ON
YOU!!!! I guess I have to beat up a OAP?

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by 04wayne
Anyone else think of Hulk Hogan as one of the few true amerian sports entertainers left

Guy take steriods as if they were candy

04wayne
Hulk is the biggest star past or present in the sports entertainment world and there will never be a bigger star than Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Revan Souer
Hulk is the biggest star past or present in the sports entertainment world and there will never be a bigger star than Hollywood Hulk Hogan Yes he was and is big but he was a crap wrestler, hes just a show man not a wrestler and he was a crap actor too

04wayne
Even though I do love him (as a wrestler) I have to admit he was such a crap wrestler

Revan Souer
Even though I do love him (as a wrestler) I have to admit he was such a crap wrestler Agreed then I shall agree that he is from my piont of view an American Icon, I dont know many people even if they know nothing about wrestling that wouldnt reconise him wink

04wayne
It's that moustache and hairstyle that make him recongnisable

Revan Souer
It's that moustache and hairstyle that make him recongnisable I thought it was the 20inch pythons

04wayne
24 inch pythons brotha!!!

mmmmoley
i used to like him when i first started watching WWF. Like, in the early 90's bit - 91+92 kinda thing, but i think he should give it a rest now - WWE is changing and i don't think Hogan fits anymore!!

Cletus_Kasady
Originally posted by Revan Souer
Hulk is jusyt a show off give me triple H or Rik Flair anyday

I agree. But instead of Ric Flair and Triple H. GIVE ME STEPHANIE MCMAHON HELMSLEY!

04wayne
lol

Cletus_Kasady
Iused to have a hulk punching/wrestling bag thing. I kicked the crap out of it. But eventually I grew tired and threw it under a building tractor thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.