Who's the richest Superhero?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Strange, Panther and Batman come to mind, who else?

Laminator_X
Gotta be either Batman or Iron Man, depending on who's stock is higher for any given quarter.

8bitChris
T'Challa is richer than Stark, easily :P.

manjaro
the richest hero is reed richards. all those other guys are only rich on paper tho they live extravagant lifestyles, but b4 his life went to shit and his accountant stole all his money/govt seized his assests(depending on whether it MArvel KNights or reg. 616) reed was worth untold billions...in tangible assests like real money, and technology. in fact, we have seen recently that just the interest alone that all his patents generated, and ben being a partner to the FF enterprise, Ben was richer than Bill Gates(in the comix of course) of course he felt guilty and turned over most of his fortune back to Reed so he can get back on his feet, but that was just interest man.....INTEREST!! Doom is another one of those guys whose fortune is mostly weighed in cash, but he's no hero of course.

the thing about batman and stark tho is that they are lving off interest themselves. i guess thats why its cool to be rich cuz i saw this documentary on ppl who have won the lottery, and this one guy who won 40 million, and took a lump sum of about 26-27 said that his fortune generates $18,000 a day....a freaking day! so i can only imagine how much a billionaire like bats/starks earns

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by manjaro
the richest hero is reed richards. all those other guys are only rich on paper tho they live extravagant lifestyles, but b4 his life went to shit and his accountant stole all his money/govt seized his assests(depending on whether it MArvel KNights or reg. 616) reed was worth untold billions...in tangible assests like real money, and technology. in fact, we have seen recently that just the interest alone that all his patents generated, and ben being a partner to the FF enterprise, Ben was richer than Bill Gates(in the comix of course) of course he felt guilty and turned over most of his fortune back to Reed so he can get back on his feet, but that was just interest man.....INTEREST!! Doom is another one of those guys whose fortune is mostly weighed in cash, but he's no hero of course.

the thing about batman and stark tho is that they are lving off interest themselves. i guess thats why its cool to be rich cuz i saw this documentary on ppl who have won the lottery, and this one guy who won 40 million, and took a lump sum of about 26-27 said that his fortune generates $18,000 a day....a freaking day! so i can only imagine how much a billionaire like bats/starks earns

excellent analysis, of course surfer could be but money would mean nothing to him. In blockbuster he found a perfect diamond the size of a fist and gave it away smile

HigH ScholaR
nighthawk (defenders)
nighthawk(supreme power)
batman
iron man
hercules before superhuman law
black panther
moon night
namor
aquaman

all i could think of so far

K3VIL
I think Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark almost equal in this sector.
But T'Challa possess an entire nation, who's economy thanks to Vibranium and T'Challa genious intellect has been upgraded changed it into one of the richest countries of marvel earth.
But there are also Thor and Zeus, being sons of skyfathers means there's no limit to the money they can have.
I mean, probably both Odin and Zeus can create thousand tons of gold from nothing.

eleveninches
List of most wealthy terran superheroes/supervillains:

DC:
1.Bruce Wayne
2.Aquaman
3.Lex Luthor
4.Green Arrow
5.Wonder Woman (golden age)

MARVEL:
1.Black Panther
2.Namor
3.Reed Richards (before bankrupcy)
4.Ben Grimm
5.Doom
6.Tony Stark
7.Charles Xavier
8.Kazar
9.Dr Strange
10.Captain Britain

long pig
Strange makes diamonds and blocks of pure gold out of clean air, his funds are limitless.

I still think Black Panther is much richer than Batman.

Draco69
He is. However Batman is richer than Tony. Batman has NEVER had any financial problems...even during the quake. Tony has lost his company how many times now?

Wonder Woman's pretty rich too. Being Princess and all.

manjaro
maybe i missed somthig but how is kazar rich

Draco69
I guess if you count the vibranium in Savage Land, he has some money.

manjaro
yeah but he doesnt own the svage land he is just one of many residnets

ScarletSpider
Yeah, I hate the way Bendis is writing him now, every other thing he says is about how he doesn't have enough money to keep funding the Avengers, and blah blah. Then stop and shut up. Also, Stark's business plays a much different part in his Iron Man stories than Wayne's business does in Batman stories. Iron Man is a hero much more keyed into finances and technology, stock market industrial sabotauge has long been a part of Iron Man stories, someone did it originally, and now every writer has to make his version of Iron Man going from riches to rags, then back again, whereas every Batman writer just does a Joker story.

yahman
UmmmI'll give it to Peter Parker. He's the richest in my oppinion !!!!!!!!! Best looking Super model in the wold ring any bells ????/

Next Venom_girl
In addition to the Vibranium, I thought Kazar was also the heir of some Lord or King in Europe... (let me go dig out the guest appearances I've got...)

Pete works on a teacher's salary and MJ used to be a supermodel and actress but the many run-ins with stalkers (namely Jonathan Cesar) ended her career so Pete and MJ have been having financial troubles.

yahman
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
In addition to that, I thought Kazar was also the heir of some Lord or King in Europe... (let me go dig out the guest appearances I've got...)

Pete works on a teacher's salary and MJ used to be a supermodel and actress but the many run-ins with stalkers (namely Jonathan Cesar) ended her career so Pete and MJ have been having financial troubles.

umm i need my nAME ON EVRY ONE OF THE FORUMS IN THE BEGINING BIT OF THE COMIC BOOK FORUMS smile

Next Venom_girl
Here we are, Guest Appearance, Amazing Spider-man #57 the reporters reveal that his title is that of Lord Plunder that he's a "blue-blooded nobleman" and he inherited a fortune. He also obviously with some political clout because "It took an act of congress" to allow him to bring Zabu with him when he visited America.

You got a problem with that? stick out tongue

Marvelgeek
Archangel, Norman Osborn and Kingpin should probly be on some list.

Mainstream
we'll when and if Bruce dies Nightwing would make the list...cuz he's gonna get Bats doe..when Bats goes.

Juntai
Forbes Magazine actually did a list of fictional characters with the most money... this is the magazine that also ranks the real richest in the world. Lex Luthor and Bruce Wayne both were in the top ten, no Marvel character was.

DarkCrawler
Namor is pretty rich.

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/3685/namor24bc.gif

jrodslam
Namor
Aquaman
Black Panther
Lex Luthor
Bruce Wayne
Green Arrow
Dr. Doom
Iron Man
Professor X

manjaro
lets put it this way, everyone who rules a nation is # 1(except for Reed who at his best was richer than everybody put together), everyone who runs a multi billion dollar corp is #2,(though some are obviously wealthier than others)everyone who is of serious royal ancestry is #3, everyone who inherited a fortune is #4, everybody else is irrelevant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.